Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alowicious Brony Raps

Alowicious

I'd like to point out that I go by Alowicious and not Owlowiscious because I started using the name way before FiM was created. My middle name is Alan so i've heard the name Alowicious kind of as a joke by family when saying my name. I kind of liked the name so I decided to use it on the internet, games, etc. Alowicious is just how I came up with how to spell it and wanted to stay with it even after FiM. You may or may not care but I tend to get asked about it every now and then.

So anyways, I started trying to write Lyrics for Rap songs when I was about 16 (I'm 24 now) but I would always quit and then come back to it a few years later or dabble here and there because it always ended up sounding like garbage and I didn't see any point in continuing since i'm white and not much of a people person, etc.

Recently, I think it was probably because I heard the Pony Swag song, I wanted to try to make my own Brony Rap type of thing so I found a Beat and wrote some Lyrics for it and this is the result.

/watch?v=oC23b1cKaIk

I shared it with a few friends and they were telling me to keep making more, etc. So I made a couple non-pony related songs and I was enjoying myself.

Something I forgot to mention, I'm a bit of a socialphobe so making songs is kind of the only way for me to express myself so I figure it's the reason why I like doing it.

(I'm getting tired of writing so much so i'm probably going to be a bit more lazy about it for the rest of this thread.)

I had seen the Pony Swag MegaMix, I wanted to make my own verse so here's the result.

/watch?v=caJNt5EWeAo

I took a different approach to how I did the Lyrics for this. I'm not sure if it's a step forward or back to how i'm suppose to be making Lyrics or not. I thought it sounded nice but rating myself isn't saying much. :mlp-pshrug:

Now we're at my latest song. I got the idea for it from seeing the New Lunar Republic Videos. I don't think it turned out as good as I wanted it to be but I think it kind of gives the image that I wanted. Maybe Electro-Hop wasn't such a great idea. I don't really know. :mlp-dwha:

/watch?v=mhx5XiJrGPk

Here's something new. It's something different. I'm not really sure what to say about it. Just give it a listen.

/watch?v=CHW9Tinop5s

I'm trying to teach myself how to freestyle. I was recycling what I was coming up with then trying to come up with more to add to it so after I was done, I just wrote down what I came up with then recorded this.

/watch?v=d_AmEQTFk7c

And that's all I have so far.

Here's my youtube channel. I have a few songs that are not pony related on there. Subscribe too please. Well, if you'd like to, that is.

http://www.youtube.c...tyPercentC00ler