Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lucky Bolt

With Thanksgiving being tommorrow, I would like to ask...what are your favorite kinds of pie? Apple, pumpkin, pecan, etc? And what kind of pies do you have during the holidays, if any? 

We always bake an apple and pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, and every couple of years we might make a cherry or pecan pie along with it as well. And my favorite pie? Apple, of course! :mlp_yeehaa: 

Now for Christmas, we sometimes might have a key lime pie. Which is always sooo good! :wub:

IMG_2656.JPG.b57bdda8a21ded6f703675433a0d97d4.JPG

• Brohoof 6

Unpopular opinion: pumpkin pie isn't bad but it's highly overrated. Seasonal exclusivity no doubt contributes to most people's love for it. Even the name bugs me since there's no pumpkin involved.

Apple pie all the way, all year. Drop a slice of cheddar cheese on top and give me a cup of black coffee to go with it.

• Brohoof 3

I like apple pie, blueberry pie, key lime pie, multiberry pie, pumpkin pie, banana cream pie, lemon meringue pie, cherry pie, and blackberry pie.

• Brohoof 1

It's tomorrow?  I've lived in Canada for long enough to forget when the US celebrates thanksgiving!!  I guess I'll have to go for cherry pie, especially when someone uses bing cherries instead of the other one, delicious!!! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

Really not big on pie, myself. The only kind of pie I ever really loved was custard pie. The restaurant that made it when I was a child has closed, so I haven't had it in a very long time. =( Otherwise, chocolate pie is okay, and pumpkin pie is edible but not my favorite.

It wasn't until about a couple of years ago that I started liking pie--I felt bad at the time knowing that I had missed out on so much over a long period of time--and since then, my horizons had expanded ever so slightly. I enjoy most fruit based pies provided the pastry is done well.