Sign in to follow this  
cuteycindyhoney

answered Award Problem

I just received notification that Buffy awarded me the Orange Rupee. First, thanks! Second, there's a problem. When I looked at my award page, it says I awarded it to myself! I'm very confused about that. I don't want people to think I messed up the award system. Can this be fixed? I'd rather it taken away then to have people think I started giving myself awards. 

01 Award problem.png

Now it says I have yellow and red Rupees, and that I awarded them to myself! HELP!

It looks like everyone has the same problem. I have an orange and a green one so far.

Badges

You did award yourself the rupee. I haven't told anyone how you get each one. ;)

53 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Can this be fixed?

No. 

54 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I'd rather it taken away then to have people think I started giving myself awards. 

Can't do that either with this one. Sorry. 

What I will do is turn off the "who awarded the badge" text.  You won't see that a character awarded a badge going forward though. You get one with the other. But since I really don't personally care either way, since you have an issue with it, as I said I'll turn off the name of the person who awarded the badge. Sorry, but anything given by a systematic rule that is triggered by you doing an action (say logging in, or posting something) is technically YOU giving yourself the award. It's a zero sum system, and it is working as intended.