Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Trivia.

Ganondorf8

22 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

I sent you the second set in another mail. You will see the first set again as the original mail was restored, but wrote the second after it. Hope that won't be a problem 

It will be fine.

• Brohoof 3

Hopefully my memory was good enough. I played through the game pretty darn thoroughly when the 3DS version came out to make up for my pretty awful early attempt at the N64 version. I guess critical thinking wasn't young Celtore's strongest selling point :mlp_please:

Edit: I originally answered the master quest set, but I answered the original set too. Because I evidently have nothing better to do this evening.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

@Ganondorf8

I'll submit the Ocarina of Time set sometime tomorrow.
I might attempt to do the Master Quest set, if you'll allow them to be submitted separately.

You can submit those separately. I never specified it in the thread but some people have already been doing this so I'll be accepting it this way. Just be sure to inform me that they are the second set of answers.

27 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Derp me, just found out today is the anniversary of OOT :muffins:

That's why I wanted the event to be on this day and the next one--for additional coverage.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

That's why I wanted the event to be on this day and the next one--for additional coverage.

Which is why I found weird out why so much coverage of OOT in this forum,  it never questioned it. Just stumbling to a random 9gag post in the lines of “20 years ago” with the intro of OOT, that I’ve put 2 and 2 together :mlp_yeehaa:

Speaking of OOT, there should be a ponyfied Stormy-Eyed Epona. I know that’s from Hyrule Warriors, but she’s a recolor  of OOT Epona :fluttershy:

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

Speaking of OOT, there should be a ponyfied Stormy-Eyed Epona. I know that’s from Hyrule Warriors, but she’s a recollection of OOT Epona :fluttershy:

Surprised that hasn't happened yet. Even though Hyrule Warriors is a spin-off, I consider it part of the overall lore.

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Surprised that hasn't happened yet. Even though Hyrule Warriors is a spin-off, I consider it part of the overall lore.

Let’s start with I’ve meant “recolor”, not “recollection” as you see in the quote :fluttershy: (dumbass autocorrect  :bea:). Anyway, despite being considered non-canon, I believe it should, as it doesn’t do anything out of place in the lore, and it’s the only Zelda that strongly acknowledges the rest of the canon :mlp_yeehaa:

Anyway, since the pony Link uses the coat closely resembling Epona’s Twilight Princess.....

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150704155616&path-prefix=pro

s9nQLJe.png

Why not make pony Linkle *coffmakehercanon* have a coat closer to the OOT Epona :mlp_icwudt:? Since that’s a world where horses and human have all sorts of crazy colors, a reddish horse wouldn’t be out of place :fluttershy:

Profile_Epona.aead314d435d8e52d9a4e92a6f

I even thought how to make her the Stormy-Eyed version, since she’s a recolor of the OOT Epona: by giving her the Pegasus Boots :catface:. Simple, the boots are electric element (that Linkle uses) and Stormy-Eyed Epona’s secondary element is Electricity  :mlp_proud:

HWDE_Link_Stormy-Eyed_Epona.png?version=

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 2

I think I beat OoT when I was like 8-12 years old. I like the game, but I always thought Majora's Mask was better.

Edited by Slasher Panzy
Top secret information
  • Brohoof 2

20 minutes ago, Slasher Panzy said:

Oops. It still counts, right?

I can count it, but I suggest sending me the answers via PM anyway and maybe delete your post or edit it to remove the answers.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Bas said:

bump to ice arrow question :p

I know what the answer to that question is, but I can't say it here because it's one of the advanced questions.

Also, this trivia will be ending tomorrow and so far many have sent in answers to both sets of questions or the first set only for reasons of their own. I'm going to be start combing through people's answers tonight and will likely finish after the trivia has concluded.

I will give second chances to people who got questions wrong to get a badge but only if they accept.

• Brohoof 1

I decided to play through the entire Master Quest for the GCN just so I can count how many Iron Knuckles there are... and the real kicker is I have no idea if I found them all or not, since some temples have a lot of optional rooms in that version.

Image result for crazy twilight sparkle

• Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, Snow Frostflame said:

I decided to play through the entire Master Quest for the GCN just so I can count how many Iron Knuckles there are... and the real kicker is I have no idea if I found them all or not, since some temples have a lot of optional rooms in that version.

The joys of the Master Quest version.

For those who haven't submitted any answers, you have until tomorrow evening--my time--to send them in. For those who have, I'm starting to go through your answers now but know that badges will not be given out until after the trivia ends.

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

I'll send them again, because I know I got one answer wrong

You made a wise decision here based on what I saw. I'm going to allow this by the way since you still had time.

For everyone else, this trivia will be locked this evening so if you still haven't submitted any answers, you've only a few hours left.

• Brohoof 2