Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rupee Hunt

Jeric

So, is this purse automatically given out? I'm starting to get suspicious that one of these desperate users are going to try and liberate all these rupees from my bulging pockets. :mlp_wat:

14 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Yellow is awarded to those that that start but not follow. If you are shy, find the place where you can talk to yourself in peace. 

Oh, boy, I should have thought of the place where I could talk to myself in peace. No staff judgement for sub-par startings-but-not-followings, I hope? :mlp_lie:

Edited by Duality
  • Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

sure

well, jeric gave a hint, interestingly enough his tip doesnt sound like what i did for it, huh

I think the hint is referring to the Red Rupee.

• Brohoof 2

My hints were for red and yellow. And no I am not going to police people stating how they found them 

Someone figured out purple well enough. Legit!

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

ok, a hint for yellow. check who earned it, go to there profiles and check what they have in common, around the time, they got the award. That's how I figured it.

You smert! I making you head poobah for rupees!

• Brohoof 3

I found the blue one without even realising when. 0_o

30 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

ok, a hint for yellow. check who earned it, go to there profiles and check what they have in common, around the time, they got the award. That's how I figured it.

I thought I got it when I read this, but now I am unable to find anything in common. Will still try!

Edit: It turns out I did understand it at first -_- I should stop thinking too fast. Thanks by the way!

Edited by Lulaypp
  • Brohoof 3

54 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

I had thought of that but I don't see anything special.

Could anyone potentially award me the Purple Rupee?... pretty please... :D

EDIT: Just been awarded the Purple Rupee. Yay! :pinkie:

Edited by ILoveRara
  • Brohoof 3