Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rupee Hunt

Jeric

6 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

But at dawn of the third day, we can play the Song of Time to redo it, right? 

Only if you're in the right timeline. Pre-timeline split, it just makes certain blocks disappear. :derp:

• Brohoof 2

37 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

Just making a Majora's Mask joke.

I should've known. Maybe we will have an event celebrating 20 years of Majora's Mask in two years from now.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Rainbow Dash said:

I got rupees but like, i really want them in my Breath of the Wild game.

Yeah, winter is coming, so you could sure use that 476 Rupees for some Snowquill wear. :P 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I should've known. Maybe we will have an event celebrating 20 years of Majora's Mask in two years from now.

That's what I said. I said that earlier.

Edited by Will Guide
  • Brohoof 1

Even though I just found out about this event last minute, I rather like the idea behind it. Doing all this tasks to find out how to unlock these rewards sounds pretty fun to me, and I kinda hope that the site does something like this again.

• Brohoof 3

25 minutes ago, cmarston1 said:

Even though I just found out about this event last minute, I rather like the idea behind it. Doing all this tasks to find out how to unlock these rewards sounds pretty fun to me, and I kinda hope that the site does something like this again.

We will most certainly be doing something like this again in the future. Think of this one as a trial that will give us some much needed feedback that can be used for future sub-events.

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was locked and unfeatured

Thank you all for participating in this event. Though this part of the Ocarina of Time experience has concluded, we still have the trivia challenge and the game discussion threads. The latter will be concluding tomorrow with the former concluding the day after.

Those who collected all six rupees should be awarded the wallet if they log out and then log back in. 

To have collected all six rupees you had to do the following during the event. 

• Blue - Create a status update
  • Green - Reply to a topic
  • Yellow - Create a topic (this could have been achieved by creating a topic in the Test Forum)
  • Purple - Given by your fellow users
  • Orange - Browse the forum 
  • Red - Reply to any event calendar item (this was 

As you noticed I didn't give hints for most of these. But quite a few of you figured out how to get them all. To save room on the artifacts list all rupees will be combined to a white rupee. Going forward, special artifacts will be a regregular item around here.Pay attention to the the Canterlot Throne Room, and the Making Christmas Merrier and Events forum for more information. 

• Brohoof 3