Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Want Your Tombstone To Say?

Midnight Solace

Yeah, it's a weird morbid question, but it does go right to the heart of what we want for ourselves.

At the end of our lives, how do we want to be remembered and what legacy do we want to leave?

Well, what I would like to leave is either "Shit happens" or "Those who judge will never understand, and those who understand will never judge," like it says on my signature. 

These two quotes are like my personal sayings. It would also kinda provide motivation to whoever reads it.

• Brohoof 1

Simply "The Local Legend".

Or "-is not buried here cause cremation is cheaper than burial.  If you wish to find the ashes, visit your nearest Alaskan fireworks dealer." 

Actually I think I'll have my corpse melted down into a lead diamond. That way a part of me will exist forever. 

• Brohoof 1

To be honest, I'd prefer being cremated and my ashes being put in one of those tree planter things.  I don't want it marked, just put somewhere around the graveyard or the forest surrounding it, a white cedar tree would be nice since it is considered a medicine.  I want my last thing offered to the world to help people, especially my reservation.  Maybe they could put a little offering shrine around it and a bench but I feel that tobacco offerings would be just fine imo...

Silly answer: Here lies another body of Will Guide, whose soul shall be reborn in a more exciting life. After staying in the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland in the meantime.

Serious answer: Gay William brought so much happiness to others even when he saw himself as a failure.

Assuming I'll have one, I'll probably paraphrase Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.: "The life of the law [is] not logic, [it is] experience."

I'd rather just be buried in the woods without a coffin anyway. My memorial would just have a bunch of my favorite things in a crypt, or at least a name on a plaque.