Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dynamo Pad

Since My Hero: One's Justice has been out for about a month. I thought it would be cool to make a discussion for others, who may have the game, or those, who may be interested in said game. I like the cast of characters you get to play from the anime. Even certain dlc characters that are available are interesting to play as. Some characters seem to be overpowered in how they play, but they aren't unbeatable. While there is only one button for combos, I like how the game allows you to extend your combos throughout the fight. Whether it's canceling a button press or adding support sidekicks into the combo. It makes the fighting unique and interesting to make a combo seem stylish.

I'm not really a fan of the online system. When playing ranked, you get paired with someone at random instead of finding someone to fight. There's only ranked and player matches. I felt there could have been more options to play online, but I guess it's better than having no game at all. Hopefully, if there's ever a sequel, the creators can fix up the online mode. I'm also surprised they didn't add a lot of music to the game. At most, I believe there is about 3 to 5 songs. I felt there would be different songs, while on a certain stage. However, I guess there may have not been enough time to make different songs for other stages. At any rate, I do like how we get to fight at certain places from the anime.

What are your thoughts of the game. Have you enjoyed playing the game, so far? Hopefully, we can have a fun discussion and learn to play and have fun on the video game. I've hard from others that this game is somewhat similar to Pokken Tournament and the Naruto Storm series. Speaking of the game, who are your mains and/or what would your main be in the game. So far, my only main is Kyoka Jiro. I like her style of play and her way of fighting is pretty cool. :) 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

I'm waiting to buy this game until I buy the right console for it. You can't play the game without the console! I can already tell you that Bakugo will be my favorite character to play as.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Venomous said:

I'm waiting to buy this game until I buy the right console for it. You can't play the game without the console! I can already tell you that Bakugo will be my favorite character to play as.

If you have a PlayStation 4, then it would be cool to fight you. Bakugo is a pretty cool character, who has ways to attack nonstop. He deals a lot of damage from his combos and the creators made him feel safe when he combos. Such as getting out of the way when someone tried to attack him. A lot of people wanted to have him nerfed when the latest patch for the game was released. :mlp_laugh: 

Still, I think it's cool that you have a character in mind for when you get the game. I thought you would have said Dabi or Denki, as well. I remember seeing Dabi as a profile picture, as well as Denki. :) 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

If you have a PlayStation 4, then it would be cool to fight you. Bakugo is a pretty cool character, who has ways to attack nonstop. He deals a lot of damage from his combos and the creators made him feel safe when he combos. Such as getting out of the way when someone tried to attack him. A lot of people wanted to have him nerfed when the latest patch for the game was released. :mlp_laugh: 

Still, I think it's cool that you have a character in mind for when you get the game. I thought you would have said Dabi or Denki, as well. I remember seeing Dabi as a profile picture, as well as Denki. :) 

Then I guess i'm buying a PS4! Dabi would be a close second. He's such a badass.

Just now, Venomous said:

Then I guess i'm buying a PS4! Dabi would be a close second. He's such a badass.

I must remember to add you on my friend's list when you get the game. Dabi has such a good control game. He can throw fireballs, a stream of flames. He can even play long range to close range if you get the right combo off. He's pretty annoying to fight, but he's so cool. I've been thinking about trying to make him as my second main. That, as well as Inasa. 

10 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I must remember to add you on my friend's list when you get the game. Dabi has such a good control game. He can throw fireballs, a stream of flames. He can even play long range to close range if you get the right combo off. He's pretty annoying to fight, but he's so cool. I've been thinking about trying to make him as my second main. That, as well as Inasa. 

Yes! You'll have to add me. Two MHA fans playing? Hell yeah. Here are the characters I plan on using most of the time... Tell me about them.

• Bakugo
  • Kaminari
  • Kirishima
  • Dabi
  • Shoto

7 minutes ago, Venomous said:

Yes! You'll have to add me. Two MHA fans playing? Hell yeah. Here are the characters I plan on using most of the time... Tell me about them.

• Bakugo
  • Kaminari
  • Kirishima
  • Dabi
  • Shoto

You can never go wrong when it comes to two fans/friends playing a game that has MHA characters. :D Do you also have a mic for your PlayStation 4? Maybe we can chat, while we play the game.

That's quite a good lineup of characters. I only have Jiro as a main so far, but I'm definitely looking for more characters to use. Dabi and Inasa I might try to play as. Same with Todoroki and maybe All for One. I might try out some other characters sometime to see how some characters work.

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

You can never go wrong when it comes to two fans/friends playing a game that has MHA characters. :D Do you also have a mic for your PlayStation 4? Maybe we can chat, while we play the game.

That's quite a good lineup of characters. I only have Jiro as a main so far, but I'm definitely looking for more characters to use. Dabi and Inasa I might try to play as. Same with Todoroki and maybe All for One. I might try out some other characters sometime to see how some characters work.

Can you give me some more information about the characters I plan on using?

6 hours ago, Venomous said:

Can you give me some more information about the characters I plan on using?

You've got it. I know a couple of YouTube channels that work on One's Justice.

- TGN Anime
- DracoWolf
- No Filter
- Papa Berto

Berto is a person who does ranked videos and is pretty funny, in my opinion. The other three do breakdowns of the characters. They also show how each character has combo potential and how to counter them. I hope all the channel recommendations help.

4 hours ago, Sun Wukong said:

I played it a bit, it's factually fairly fun.

As for characters, I have to say that shoot style deku is really underrated. 

Do you have the game for the PlayStation 4? If so, then I hope we can play sometime.

I agree that Shoot Style Deku is underrated. He's pretty powerful and can deal some good damage. I remember watching a video on where he can do an infinite reset. You do square, square, directional square. The directional square gives him super armor and sends the opponent into the air. As the hit connects, you hit L1 to dash cancel and then hit square once. They literally get stunned and fall to the ground, so you can rinse and repeat. You would have to hit the guard button repeatedly to even get out of the loop. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad