Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hug a user!

DivineMist1000

*Hugs*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @Snow le Canard, @Scarlett ChB, @R.D.Dash, @Rikifive, @TBD, @Mesme Rize, @Alexshy, @DashYoshi, @Wannabrony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Johnny1226, @Dark Qiviut, @ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster, @shyabetes3939, @PoisonClaw And @Jonny Music.:mlp_grin:

Hey everypony, ever heard of the expression "You can't have your cake and eat it too"? Well, I was just relaxing in my charming little office, watching a couple episodes of Big Brother: All Stars, shoving cake into my face-hole like a true lady does, and I was like, I enjoy cake, I enjoy hugs, I can have both with ease, so why not?

Hugs for the lot of you!:-D

Basketball time by LooknamTCN

• Brohoof 8

2 minutes ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

*Hugs*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @Snow le Canard, @Scarlett ChB, @R.D.Dash, @Rikifive, @TBD, @Mesme Rize, @Alexshy, @DashYoshi, @Wannabrony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Johnny1226, @Dark Qiviut, @ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster, @shyabetes3939, @PoisonClaw And @Jonny Music.:mlp_grin:

Hey everypony, ever heard of the expression "You can't have your cake and eat it too"? Well, I was just relaxing in my charming little office, watching a couple episodes of Big Brother: All Stars, shoving cake into my face-hole like a true lady does, and I was like, I enjoy cake, I enjoy hugs, I can have both with ease, so why not?

Hugs for the lot of you!:-D

Hug(?)!

5f695a76f8f43201c84817b27fed5bb0--applej

• Brohoof 3

Here are some everyone who's been an awesome friend. *Hugs* @Scarlet Rose @VinylWubs @DivineBlood1000 @Tacodidra @Will Guide @Mothra @Dixie92 @PoisonClaw @CosmicSilver @Arid_Blitz @DwhitetheGamer @TBD @Unicorncob @Literally Snails @Twilight Luna @Kitsune* @ambergerr @MidnightFire1222 @Lord Valtasar @TheRockARooster @Denim&Venom and @Venomous

Thanks for being such awesome and amazing friends! I know that I don't really talk to some that I mentioned, but I hope to get to know everyone more this year on the forum. :D 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 6

10 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Here are some everyone who's been an awesome friend. *Hugs* @Scarlet Rose @VinylWubs @DivineBlood1000 @Tacodidra @Will Guide @Mothra @Dixie92 @PoisonClaw @CosmicSilver @Arid_Blitz @DwhitetheGamer @TBD @Unicorncob @Literally Snails @Twilight Luna @Kitsune* @ambergerr @MidnightFire1222 @Lord Valtasar @TheRockARooster and @Venomous

Thanks for being such awesome and amazing friends! I know that I don't really talk to some that I mentioned, but I hope to get to know everyone more this year on the forum. :D 

Group hugs!

150c0b54623f787d672426394516.jpg

• Brohoof 3

*Hugs*

It's Mittwoch once again everypony. By the process of subtraction (because counting is easy), we can deduct that there are merely two days left to go until the weekend.:mlp_grin:

Keep marching towards that end-goal everypony, and then we can all go home and endeavor in some well-deserved rest and relaxation!:balloon:

big_sister_best_friend_forever__revamp__by_dcencia-d7we9hn.png

• Brohoof 6