DivineGuard1000

Hug a user!

*Hugs*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @Snow le Canard, @Scarlett ChB, @R.D.Dash, @Rikifive, @TBD, @Mesme Rize, @Alexshy, @DashYoshi, @Wannabrony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Johnny1226, @Dark Qiviut, @ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster, @shyabetes3939, @PoisonClaw And @Jonny Music.:mlp_grin:

Hello everypony, I hope that you are having a tremendous first day of the year!

Let's get 2019 going with some hugs. Wherever you are this cold winter's day, whether you're celebrating the family, relaxing with your significant other or just lying on the couch watching Netflix by yourself, be sure to have a lovely time this New Year's Day!:-P:wub::balloon:

5.jpeg

• Brohoof 7
  • Thanks 9
  • Yay 2

Badges

43 minutes ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

*Hugs*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @Snow le Canard, @Scarlett ChB, @R.D.Dash, @Rikifive, @TBD, @Mesme Rize, @Alexshy, @DashYoshi, @Wannabrony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Johnny1226, @Dark Qiviut, @ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster, @shyabetes3939, @PoisonClaw And @Jonny Music.:mlp_grin:

Let's get 2019 going with some hugs. Wherever you are this cold winter's day, whether you're celebrating the family, relaxing with your significant other or just lying on the couch watching Netflix by yourself, be sure to have a lovely time this New Year's Day!:-P:wub::balloon:

... Or being at work, enjoying the 15-min break. :mlp_icwudt:

Thank you very much, I hope you're spending this time way better than I do. :P Have a lovely day! :mlp_grin:

*hugs*

Badges

3 hours ago, Raririsu said:

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

7 hours ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

*Hugs*

Hugs and happy new's year!

large.png

Badges

Gives a big hug to you all:mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

Badges

Badges