Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(I originally posted this on @Dreambiscuit wall but I forgot that  she currently away so I decided to share this with all of you)

Are you familiar with DC Comics? (a better question is do you "like" it enough to read it every now and then)

If so do you know that DC got done with a huge story arc focusing on Batman, Called Dark knights metal?

To make a long story short Dark Knights Metal introduced something called the Dark Multiverse, The Dark Multiverse are pocket dimensions that are unstable and dying.   These Pocket Dimensions are dying because they were created from Batman's Fears, nightmares and anxieties. and in the end regardless of what  batman does he could not save them...

Dare I say it, imagine if Twilight Sparkles greatest fears branched off and created unstable worlds say, 6 of them.

in each one these worlds she fails to live up to her friendship title in some major way and as a a last ditch effort is offered safe passage to Equestria Prime.  MLP FIM has toyed with the idea of clones before, the Mean 6, Too many Pinkie pies

and I think an IDW comic also introduced the clones based on the mane 6. however, it's important to realize that these versions of twilight aren't clones they are Twilight, each one of them failing to live up  to their role in a major way.

How do you reason with 6 corrupted twilights? 

I'm not mentioning any specific scenarios here mainly because I'm still working them out in my head

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
On 2018-11-22 at 9:36 PM, strongwilled_pegasus said:

(I originally posted this on @Dreambiscuit wall but I forgot that  she currently away so I decided to share this with all of you)

Are you familiar with DC Comics? (a better question is do you "like" it enough to read it every now and then)

If so do you know that DC got done with a huge story arc focusing on Batman, Called Dark knights metal?

To make a long story short Dark Knights Metal introduced something called the Dark Multiverse, The Dark Multiverse are pocket dimensions that are unstable and dying.   These Pocket Dimensions are dying because they were created from Batman's Fears, nightmares and anxieties. and in the end regardless of what  batman does he could not save them...

Dare I say it, imagine if Twilight Sparkles greatest fears branched off and created unstable worlds say, 6 of them.

in each one these worlds she fails to live up to her friendship title in some major way and as a a last ditch effort is offered safe passage to Equestria Prime.  MLP FIM has toyed with the idea of clones before, the Mean 6, Too many Pinkie pies

and I think an IDW comic also introduced the clones based on the mane 6. however, it's important to realize that these versions of twilight aren't clones they are Twilight, each one of them failing to live up  to their role in a major way.

How do you reason with 6 corrupted twilights? 

I'm not mentioning any specific scenarios here mainly because I'm still working them out in my head

The Multiverse end is coming  Darkest Twilight sparkle  from the Dark Multiverse

Fallen Angel (The Corruption of Twilight sparkle)

Evil Twilight Sparkle - it the fear of Failing her friend, family and her mentor and also losing everything dear to her heart.

Evil Twilight Sparkle

Dark Empress Twilight- is the fear of losing all her hope and how much friendship mean to her and how she can never trust anypony but herself

Dark Empress Twilight

Nightmare Twilight sparkle - fear of losing her friend and family and possibility losing everypony and everything she know and love, pass away.

Nightmare Twilight Sparkle
Vampire bat Twilight sparkle - is the fear of losing hope and failure to stop the vampire fruit bat from destroying applejack Tree and losing herself to her Transformiton  and  end up murdering her friend in her rampage

Twilie-bat

Rainbow Power Twivine - fear of losing  herself to unlimited power and corruption and murder every heroes and villain. excluding her former friend.

Rainbow Power Princess Twivine Sparkle
Yellow Lantern Twilight sparkle - is the fear of seeing her friend and equestria ( excluding the crystal empire ) Destroyed by an villain in which Twilight would abandoned friendship and her Titles  just to see her friend again.

Twilight Sparkle the Yellow Lantern

Moonlight sparkle -  is the fear, Twilight slowly be corrupted by Sombra Dark Magic before he die. in making sure whoever killed him would become him. Moonlight sparkle embodied that Twilight always win.  

Moonlight Sparkle

Edited by Scootaloo9074090
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Kujamih said:

....it has no originality XD

Of course it doesn't. These are all ponified takes from other franchises. However, imitation is the first step towards mastery, as having a bunch of Do Not Steal Twilight OCs definitely won't do the trick unless you just want the usual Brony fanfic. UwU, look at my tragic past that makes me weak yet super powerful at the same time. Also, time travel is the lamest plot tool ever ;)

24 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

Of course it doesn't. These are all ponified takes from other franchises. However, imitation is the first step towards mastery, as having a bunch of Do Not Steal Twilight OCs definitely won't do the trick unless you just want the usual Brony fanfic. UwU, look at my tragic past that makes me weak yet super powerful at the same time. Also, time travel is the lamest plot tool ever ;)

nah everything can be lame if done right... in it's case done wrong:laugh:

27 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

I was expecting..... original ish darkness? thems are just video game darkness.... I don't think some of them are dark at all.....

11 hours ago, Kujamih said:

I was expecting..... original ish darkness? thems are just video game darkness.... I don't think some of them are dark at all.....

Most things have already been tried. It's what you make of it all that counts. We'll circle back to it, but here's the question: Why should darkness be evil? It doesn't really gel with MLP, and it is most definitely not very original. If you want original darkness in MLP you should start by solving that question.

And to seal the circle: The Heart of Darkest Dungeon, the Great Ones of Bloodborne, the Chaos of 40K, even the fallen angels of the Bible, these are not very original concepts but they have been made memorable all the same. To have a memorable take on a common concept is far more important than originality itself. It's like making a statue out of wood. You can change the kind of wood, you can make different statues, but at the end it will still be a wooden statue.

• 1 month later...

the reason why I was thinking of 6 rainbow dashes, it's because of the episode cutie remark, that starlight was trying to prevent her from getting her cutie mark, and that is how rainbow was somehow connected to the Mlp dark multiverse (almost like batman) i picture them as either tragic villains or anti villains, that they which had a tragic reason behind their goals, why they work together to conquer Equestria, and they all represent rainbow's fears.

image.png.cbc3d268acf8b514cd612885fe69111e.png

A Rainbow Dash from the end of the Crystal War. More machine than mare now, twisted by war, bitter towards the one who did this to her world. She is part of a conspiracy to track down and destroy every instance of Starlight Glimmer from the multiverse. the war machine (dark multiverse rainbow dash): the fear and anger towards starlight glimmer for screwing up time without her even realizing it.

or I'm thinking a Rainbow Dash who did lost her friends at Wonderbolts Academy. She caused their deaths, and that will forever haunt every waking moment of her life. She left service; she left her dreams. She even swore off flying for the rest of her life. It's less "evil" and more like "tragic". That's an aspect I missed from Metal; Those quieter, even mundane changes that don't look that big compared with the "metal concert in comic form" but has as much impact. 

What if Bruce became just another captain of the industry and left Gotham to its luck? Or Kal-El's rocket-ship missing the Kents and a world that doesn't looks up at the sky? The Manhunters still in active service and no Lanterns. President Luthor serving a third term in a nigh totalitarian US.

So, I'm suggesting a Rainbow Dash that's physically the same as the canon one, but her soul is pretty much gone. Buried and forgotten under guilt and shame. A hollow pony who is doing little more than surviving each day, and pretty much waiting death in resignation at this point. I find that a more impacting in the long run than an evil Shadowbolts Rainbow Dash.  On a more METAL twist, turn her into an assassin for hire. She already killed all her friends, so killing unknown ponies is comparatively easier. The When the only difference between life and death is just a motion, she may as well do it on purpose. Go all Deathstroke, having no care for life beyond how good she can become at ending it.

d5cbpq8-d3d0a07d-9950-4e68-b330-e8fc3e8bc947.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ3OGI4OWU4LTcyODEtNDRkNy04YjcxLWQ2ZmUxM2M2ZDFiYVwvZDVjYnBxOC1kM2QwYTA3ZC05OTUwLTRlNjgtYjMzMC1lOGZjM2U4YmM5NDcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.W4xHSbN0NKn-J9eAMi8hqRTxWXhkkfKvK1Rxs_ii_Sw

Rainbow Dash the Green Lantern by MotownWarrior01 on DeviantArt

One alternate concept I had for an evil Rainbow Dash is a sort of extension of the 'Ring of Gyges' concept; that is that having unchecked power inevitably leads to ethical corruption. It was also a major inspiration, I believe, of Lord of the Rings.

I liked the idea that Rainbow would just get faster and faster and faster to the point where nopony else could even see her, or realise she was there unless she explicitly wanted to. In some versions of this was a concept where she would travel so quickly that she could quite literally be in two places at once. Pretty much invincible and since consequences just stop working on her, she could do pretty much whatever she wanted...

Rainbow Dash, even at her best, is generally emotionally immature, so I could easily imagine, given unchecked power, her just doing whatever she wanted, and when people get upset at her, she'd just double down. They can't stop her or have any hold other than emotional over her, so she'd just become increasingly angry and frustrated that nobody would appreciate her and be confused that her displays of power only made ponies afraid or angry. With no negative feedback loop on her behaviour, she'd pretty much just become an unstoppable bully...

Rainbow Dash fight sequence shadow vector by danspy1994 on DeviantArt

Here is one of the 6 evil alternate versions of rainbow dash that I like to share with. She is the amalgamation of Rainbow Dash and Princess Luna; she is called the angel of death.

This version of rainbow dash Is a tragic villain, just like deathslash (just like wave blaster's evil rainbow dash) this alternate rainbow dash is actually trying to be a hero. He timeline is tragic, chancellor neighsay is planning ethnic cleansing towards every creature outside of equestria. He killed 5 of the main six for standing in his way, including celestia.

Rainbow dash was planing to Have, princess Luna's alicorn magic to kill neighsay and stop the ethnic cleansing from happening. Rainbow did not get Luna's magic. Instead she had luna fused with rainbow dash, and she becomes the angel of death.

The angel of death did kill off the e.e.a but failed to stop the ethnic cleansing from happening.

This version of rainbow dash represents one of rainbows greatest nightmares, losing friends family.

No, she does not have a mouth since her body is made from shadow. Her cutie Mark is a skull with a rainbow thunder coming out of it (similar to rainbow dash's cutie mark.

the angel of death (the amalgamation of nightmare moon): the fear of becoming just as evil as what she tries to prevent. and her regret for letting her friends down

The Laughing Rainbow by Scootaloo98686

the laughing rainbows

(The amalgamation of rainbow dash and mane-iac and leader of the group): the fear of not being forgiven by her friends, how the punishment would lead her to madness, and her regret that she couldn't let her ego and her self-serving decisions ruin the lives of others

speed demon (bad dragon's dark multiverse rainbow dash): the fear of flying too fast.

1490819 - safe, artist:dragonchaser123, rainbow dash, dracony, dragon,  hybrid, claws, fangs, female, open mouth, simple background, solo, species  swap, transparent background, vector - Derpibooru

dark rainbow dash cheap buy onlinedeath slash (Wave Blaster's dark multiverse rainbow dash) represents rainbow's fear of letting her friends down and letting her guilt and shame get the best of her.

Corrupted Rainbow (Shadow Crash) weather-mare (dark multiverse rainbow dash) the fear that she was always a failure deep inside, of taking the death of her friends far too seriously, blaming the wonderbolts for the burden that she would carry for the rest of her life, and both of her paranoia and regret that she can never trust everypony since she was bullied by dumb-bell and his goons. (That fear is from the episode: sonic rainboom: even if it was never mentioned) 

death slash and weather mare happened at the same time as watch other, except what happened in their worlds are different from each other

what do you think of what I pictured? and what do you think weather-mare looks like, maybe related to a thunderstorm?

The Dark Multiverse Is Basically a Universal Parasite

Nothing likes to be compared to a parasite. It is one of the lowest insults that can be thrown around, and for good reason. Parasites exist to suck the lifeblood of more advanced species. Their only reason for existence is to do that one and only thing. So, in that regard, The Dark Multiverse is nothing but a universal parasite that unfortunately presents a balance that must be upheld for all life to exist.

Edited by Scootaloo9074090