Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you go out early to buy stuff on Black Friday?

Dashy 4 Ever

No, I don't have a total deathwish. People who go out early like that are the ones who get killed during the rush.

• Brohoof 3

I've done it twice, and only the first time was worth it. Kohl's gave out $50 gift cards to the first couple hundred people ...we actually left and walked back in in a different entrance and got a second one.  This was years ago, before the madness took over.

• Brohoof 1

Not only do I not to out early for Black Friday, I rarely go out at all for Black Friday.  :PToo much chaos and too many people creating said chaos. If I make any black Friday purchases I usually do them online. Saves me a lot of headache, especially with my limited transportation.

• Brohoof 1

I worked though black Friday on Thursday's night so technically... But on Friday's morning, no. 

We already have a day for this, we have a day called Boxing Day which is the day after Christmas in Australia and we use this day to have sales in stores. I went shopping on this once and I immediately regretted it.

Besides the fact that opening up on Thanksgiving in and of itself is a disgusting mistreatment of their employees, people become absolute psychopaths on Black Friday to the point where people end up dying. It's absolutely not worth the risk

If you really want those good deals, stick to online shopping

Edited by This Whomps
  • Brohoof 2

I'm all for a good sale but I'd rather spend extra money than deal with massive groups of people. I'm also not likely to use anything I buy right away anyway so I'll just wait until I need it.