Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you go out early to buy stuff on Black Friday?

Dashy 4 Ever

I sometimes go out on Black Friday but not to shop. I'm not going anywhere near that kind of chaotic hell. Instead I like to watch the bedlam from a distance and take peace in the fact that I'm far removed from it. It's a great day to do other things; very peaceful.

I don't go out on Black Friday if I can avoid it. I stayed at home this year and was very glad I did. Surprisingly there were still plenty of decent deals around the next day. I don't mind going out on the late evening of Black Friday; by then the stores are deserted, but never any earlier than that. 

• 4 months later...

No way. 

I can’t stand it when there is one person in front of me in a line so I can’t imagine having hundreds of people in front of me. I wouldn’t be able to stand the waiting. I also don’t want to lose my life! There have only been 10 recorded deaths at Black Friday sales but I don’t want to risk being trampled to death by people who wanted save $10 on a toaster oven. I’m sure that Black Friday is a holiday to aliens. They probably stand at the edge of their ships and say “Look at this idiot. He’s out at 3:00am buying a patio set”. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Sometimes I go Black Friday shopping, sometimes I don’t. It depends on if I feel like dealing with that insanity and if anyone has any good deals.

• smile 1

• 2 years later...

No way, the stress would make it not worth it. Not really anything that I really want anyways and the stuff which would be nice, like a new TV, are going to be gone cause everyone's going for the good stuff. Also why waste the time to go into stores and get good deals when you could just buy what you want online? Like Starfield, that was on sale for a week or so. Didn't get it cause I don't play it much right now and it was still pretty expensive anyway.

• Brohoof 1