Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Top 8 - The Moon vs Sweet Apple Acres

Jeric

The Moon vs Sweet Apple Acres  

42 users have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

• Team Moon - Princess Luna, Nightmare Moon, Princess Celestia, Somnambula, Pony of Shadows
    • Team Sweet Apple Acres - Applejack, Zecora, Twilight Velvet, Cheese Sandwich, Cheerilee

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-11-24 at 03:00 PM

Here we go again fillies and gentlecolts. Team Moon vs Sweet Apple Acres. First off, I have decided to forgo the voting restrictions that I previously stated I would do, however the following rules will be enforced and are in effect. 

1. Once a team is selected you are locked into that team. Should you lose you will have three options to switch. Move to the team that defeated you, move to Tambelon, or decide not to join a team. 

2. If you are on a team you may not vote against your team. If you do you will be removed from your team, all badges will be removed, and you will not be able to see the WC forum going forward. No Traitors. Choose your team carefully. 

3. Utilization of status updates or messages to solicit recruiting or to beg for votes will be treated as spam if it is done in a spammy manner. One or two status updates are fine. Directly messaging someone or posting on their wall will be treated as spam.

• Brohoof 9
  • The topic was featured

Hopefully, this will work out with these new rules being enforced. I'm going to have to think hard from now on when it comes to choosing which team to vote for--excluding the one I'm on obviously.

1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

If the apple family falls, the cider falls with them. 

No spoils of war for your lot. 

You forget that this time of year the cellars are full. We're good until next season by which time Team Moon will have saved the day.

I'd say night but we're clearly not in need of saving :orly:

Edited by SharpWit

THINGS ARE GETTING MORE INTERESTING . . .

5tL2Ddw.png

The choices become more and more difficult. :twismile:

As much as I like Applejack, Princesses Celestia & Luna is a combo I cannot resist, so my vote goes to the great Princesses; Team Moon. :darling:

PRAISE THE SUN AND THE MOON! :yay:

• Brohoof 2