Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for roommates for BABSCon 2019

Draxon

I just booked a room at the SFO Hyatt Regency (where BABSCon 2019 is taking place), and am looking for roommates to split the cost.  The room will be somewhere between the 6th and 8th floors, will have two queen-sized beds, and I've requested that the hotel not give me a room with windows facing the atrium, since according to online reviews, the light and sound flooding in from the atrium makes it difficult to get to sleep.

I can only make it between Friday and Sunday, so I've selected a check-in date of Friday 4/19 and a check-out date of Sunday 4/21.  I'm 31 and male, and I won't exceed a total of four people for the room; I've found that five or more can be uncomfortable.  With two people (including myself), the cost will be about $152 per person, ~$101 per person for three, and about $76 per person for four.  My only real stipulations are that this isn't a party room (no alcohol please) and you must be able to keep your hands to yourself (saying this due to a personal experience).

• 2 months later...

Yes, there are two spots open, so you're in if you want to be. I'll be driving up from LA, myself. Do you have a Discord? I'd like to get everyone together so we can all keep in touch.