Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings!

JPunx

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Took interest in finding a cartoon series forums to join in.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Something about the animation and colorful characters(excluding the OG MLP stuff which made me not care) is what peaked my interests. I don't recall what specific episode but it was some time during Season 2 in my Freshman year. I haven't watched anything from the recent seasons as I believe Season 6 was the last time I watched it(assuming anyways). 

Heya. I'm not one for intros(specifically one for 'over the top' but i'm an artist. I feel more like a novice artist (digital format) but I still enjoy what I draw so in the future, I can look back, cringe, and tell myself I improved. Anything that's a quadruped character is what I lack the most as I just find it difficult(at this time anyways) but I do appreciate any kind of help so I may improve on it. I enjoy watching anime, cartoons, games, reading whenever I'm interested in a book, drawing, and roleplaying (though I lean more in the Pokemon side but i'm open for a 'multi-universe' kind of roleplay). I'm always open for discussions and have an open mind to topics/subjects so don't be afraid to message me. Wish I can express myself more with an avatar/signature but the site restricts me, which I understand why. So yeah, hey all. 

(Btw, unsure if the ToS has been checked but in the beginning, "is is" has been used twice so i'm not sure if that was mistake. Just thought i'd bring it up)

• Brohoof 2

Hello there! ^_^ 

Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

9 hours ago, JPunx said:

Wish I can express myself more with an avatar/signature but the site restricts me, which I understand why. So yeah, hey all. 

You should be able to configure these now. It required to have 5 posts; which advanced you to the Muffin rank.;) 

• Brohoof 1