Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Salutations my multicolor horse loving friends

BlazeTurner

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Browsing google in search of any brony forums so i can get back in touch with the fandom.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

How did I become a fan of MLP... hm... a good question indeed. I would rather say it started with a funserver in tf2 which a friend of mine showed me, where the server's owner was a brony and had pony models of the Tf2 Mercs. He told me about it, and i decided, hey, why the heck not? So i started it off with episode 1 and, being a person who tends to just enjoy about anything, I kept watching it. I quickly related myself to fluttershy as in that time I myself was quite Timid and Shy. In the time i kept watching the series, all while learning more about the fandom as a whole, quite liking what i saw.

I then got to work at trying to make myself a decent looking OC, and after trail and error got one named Silver Lining, though over time sadly i lost that artwork, and got back to moving new ones, mainly using the Ponymaker on Deviantart, and then; to work on my editing skills, worked on editing them in Paint.net and Gimp;

One could say i improved on my editing from ponies alone, as humans are more complex in shape and shading. I currently have yet to see the latest season, as I wanted to wait for it to complete and then binge it as a whole, but in the meantime i spend my time chilling with friends, and sometimes role playing.

Oh, I just noticed i wrote out an entire post above and the main message was here... welp

OdZTC2Y.png

Hi there, Blaze Turner here. I'm a hobby voice actor and hobby musician (not a good one i might add) and spend a lot of time Playing Video games and trying to make covers.

I'm 24 years old, been in the fandom for a good 5 years now, Play Guitar, Keyboard, ocarina and Sing. 

Personally i enjoy horror movies, but will not say no to a good happy movie or a sad one.

Personality-wise I'd say I'm a double sided coin. Online I am assertive, social and friendly, while offline i can't speak to anyone who i deem a stranger without being spoken to first, and usually am afraid that if i say something it would be wrong. 

I'de say it's all about Internet Personas and how they allow you to be yourself.

dn3oNuC.png

• Brohoof 5

40 minutes ago, BlazeTurner said:

Personality-wise I'd say I'm a double sided coin. Online I am assertive, social and friendly, while offline i can't speak to anyone who i deem a stranger without being spoken to first, and usually am afraid that if i say something it would be wrong.

Omigosh same! :-D I know how you feel bro. It's much more comfortable not doing it face to face. And for some reason I always say the wrong things under stress. So it's kinda embarrassing. :twismile:

Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 3

Hello there! ^_^ 

Oh music- singing, playing instruments -- I'd love to give it a try someday; I think I'd like to learn to plan on Piano the most -- and possibly other genres related to that (with those electrical instruments etc.). :fluttershy:

5 hours ago, BlazeTurner said:

I perfectly know what you mean; it's exactly the same for me. That's because people tend to behave less friendly in real life and I was disappointed many times already, so I don't tend to poke anyone, unless someone pokes me first. :twi:

Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa: