Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Making Christmas Merrier VI - BC Children's Hospital

Jeric

8 hours ago, Nye said:

Will my name still appear in the donation when I donate with usd?

If you donate you have the option to do so anonymously, but currency doesn’t play a role specifically 

• Brohoof 2

The announcements for the $500 and $750 goals will be posted later today to keep things flowing. I will say this, donors and users will have opportunities to start participating with staff on these, so if you are interested in hoping onboard for the shenanigans make sure you "volunteer" in those threads. :D

• Brohoof 4

7 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Even when we've reached the $2,000 goal, we should continue to donate because the children are worth it.

In the past, when we broke past the 'end goal', that's when things got fun. The organizers get a little bit more desperate trying to think of stretch rewards that are appropriate, and you got the *crazy* stuff showing up in the list. :crackle:

• Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, Fhaolan said:

In the past, when we broke past the 'end goal', that's when things got fun. The organizers get a little bit more desperate trying to think of stretch rewards that are appropriate, and you got the *crazy* stuff showing up in the list. :crackle:

Trust me if my kid gets on here ... I'll probably get stuck doing something absurd. ._.

• Brohoof 4

16 minutes ago, Fhaolan said:

Sounds like a lot of fun. Let's hope it happens this time.

• Brohoof 3

15 hours ago, Jeric said:

If you donate you have the option to do so anonymously, but currency doesn’t play a role specifically 

I meant paying with PayPal. It seemed like you said that it was required to pay in CAD on the website. Am I able to pay USD on the hospital's website? I want to donate there, rather than through PayPal.

Edited by Nye
  • Brohoof 1

We're starting to inch a bit closer towards $1,500 and it's only been a couple of days. It makes me happy knowing that so many are donating to such a good cause.

On a similar note, I think it would be appropriate for MCM to have its own trivia event.

• Brohoof 4

15 hours ago, Jeric said:

Trust me if my kid gets on here ... I'll probably get stuck doing something absurd. ._.

I have some ideas Dad. You are going to BronyCon, right? My favorite part of going to BABSCon with you was cosplaying as Pinkie. I think every self respecting fan should experience the joy of cosplaying as a show accurate character. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Salty Sweetness said:

I have some ideas Dad. You are going to BronyCon, right? My favorite part of going to BABSCon with you was cosplaying as Pinkie. I think every self respecting fan should experience the joy of cosplaying as a show accurate character. 

Roo, I already did cosplay at a con. I went as Rarity remember? The year before you went. 

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, Salty Sweetness said:

:umad:

You know that wasn't me that got cold feet, right? 

If we pass the $2000 goal I'll leave that up to the community. For the kids right?

4 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

Oooh, some family banter.

b8c.gif

Wait until yours get older. :P

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Jeric said:

Very very few pics were taken of that moment. But this will have to suffice. 

Oh, few pictures, yes... BUT THERE IS A VIDEO!

(You're welcome, Jer-Jer.  :mlp_yeehaa:)

• Brohoof 4

5 hours ago, PiratePony said:

Those fursuits freak me out.

I feel you. I always see at least one furry at a MLP convention.

36 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

Oh, few pictures, yes... BUT THERE IS A VIDEO!

(You're welcome, Jer-Jer.  :mlp_yeehaa:)

Oh no.

• Brohoof 2