Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Making Christmas Merrier VI - BC Children's Hospital

Jeric

59 minutes ago, Bas said:

Are the donations used for something exclusive or in specific?

Hi there.

According to the foundation's financial report:

"Nature of operations: 
British Columbia’s Children’s Hospital Foundation (the “Foundation”) is incorporated under the 
laws of British Columbia and transitioned to the new Societies Act (British Columbia) on 
January 10, 2017. 
The Foundation promotes the development of child health care, in particular at the 
British Columbia’s Children’s Hospital, part of the Children’s and Women’s Health Centre of 
British Columbia (the “Health Centre”), by providing financial support for the development of research, patient care and education, and the purchase of equipment and facilities."

• Brohoof 6

To further add to what Pirate said, upon submission of the application to BCCH to be a community event we were permitted to specify what we wished the money to go toward. As they know their needs more than we do, we left it to the foundation to determine what the funds allocation will be, which is the default selection. So it can go to anything that Pirate highlighted above. 

• Brohoof 7

So glad to see this happening again, and very happy that we'll be donating to BC Children's Hospital once again this year.  The MCM events have always been some of my favorite on these forums and some of my favorite memories on MLP Forums stem from it.  While money is tight on my end this year, I'll do my best to contribute to MCM however I can! :muffins:

• Brohoof 6

8 minutes ago, Soren Peregrine said:

When is the deadline to complete donations? Sorry if I missed that somewhere but I don't see it.

Last day will be Dec 24. 

• Brohoof 3

Really cool to see this still going. I remember the very first one where we managed to scrounge up $200 and a copy of Sonic Colors. Good times.

oh yeah uh *pelvic thrust*

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
because Jeric told me to
  • Brohoof 5

58 minutes ago, Doctor XFizzle said:

Really cool to see this still going. I remember the very first one where we managed to scrounge up $200 and a copy of Sonic Colors. Good times.

I greatly enjoyed chasing down those old posts. 

Also, am disappoint. You return sans pelvic thrust! ;)

• Brohoof 4

38 minutes ago, Bas said:

The second last one looks like J's daughter is going to give him the creeps!

Not creeps, more like me blushing (in more ways than one). 

As we are doing song polls non stop, I am going to skip ahead to the Pie Challenge to give yall a fun break from that. . 

• Brohoof 1

How about that? We've gotten over $2,000 according to the donation goal. I would celebrate like you wouldn't believe but it seems we have another incentive goal which makes me wonder how far we can truly go with this.

• Brohoof 1