Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Making Christmas Merrier VI - BC Children's Hospital

Jeric

3 hours ago, Feather Spiral said:

The $2250 prize hint is a bauble that says "DAD"

...hope that means we're getting something related to dadjokes.

Like, you select a staff member to be given a punny nickname for a month. Or, an artist makes a visual pun on your username, like this one I did long ago.

Man I wish that was that goal. Alas that goal was conceived of by my 17 year old daughter @Salty Sweetness after much convincing and pressure. 

• Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, Bas said:

Considered 10 (+5) USD or Canadian Dollars wouldn't make much of a difference to my wallet, I guess. How many € that did cost me however, is something I got not a real clue about, lol.

7 +3

Is that gift-a-rank still a thing?

Yes

2 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

@Jeric

Looks like your daughter's incentive has been achieved. I think you know what that means.

*apprehensivly embarrassed horse noises*

yeah and I saw her sketches earlier today. 

(O___O)

But we made another goal!!!!! 

• Brohoof 4

@Jeric

Despite being hesitant, you need to go through with this because it's for the children and the charity we're helping. Be proud that we've managed to reach this incentive. I'm curious as to what the incentive will be for $2,500.

4 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

@Jeric

Despite being hesitant, you need to go through with this because it's for the children and the charity we're helping. Be proud that we've managed to reach this incentive. I'm curious as to what the incentive will be for $2,500.

Oh no worries about that. This is definitely happening. I was just taken aback that we hit the goal, and that my kid is going all out on this.  $2500 has several incentives, and one tied to me in cosplay deal. 

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Jeric said:

*apprehensivly embarrassed horse noises*

yeah and I saw her sketches earlier today. 

(O___O)

But we made another goal!!!!! 

When you donate to a good cause and inadvertently torment Jeric.

david-wright-lol.JPG.c45947c05ac683e3975be0d7501b4958.JPG

I may have not been able to contribute to this, but it's fantastic to see this going well. We're going to have so many happy kids at this rate.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

@Jeric

This event goes beyond generosity;
You are willing to wound your pride
Besides the teasing, taken in stride,
All for sick kids in a foreign city.

So, after this ordeal is finished,
I want to make you a little gift
For all the spirits you helped lift;
It's the most honor I ever wished.

• Brohoof 3

We hit the goal! I'll drink to that.

*Crickets*

I said, "I'll drink to that!"

*Crickets*

Nothing? Not even a chuckle?

*Random background pony whispers in his ear*

What? So the charity isn't water anymore?

Ohhhhhhhh

Hey! We hit the goal! Goooo us! 

Seriously great job guys! With 8 days to spare! Let's see how much further we can run this thing, y'all.

• Brohoof 2

And we've reached the $2,500 goal mark which means the incentive connected to that has been achieved. All we can do now at this point is continue to add to our total just so that we can help the children who need it. Unless... there is one final incentive hidden that no one knows about except for one or two people.

So for those of you keeping track there are some Goal Awards I haven't posted yet. I've also skipped around a little so even though we are in the midst of settling some of the Bonus goals, I will be circling back to the lower tiers and posting about them. As we are entering the final week of this soon this section is going to explode with all manner of things being revealed. In some cases I don't want to rush results so they will be measured out to allow everyone to chime in on things (there is a big one that you guys should really love that has been asked for ever since I've been a user here). 

I'll be posting a small one tonight. :)

• Brohoof 5

On 11/24/2018 at 5:09 PM, Jeric said:

IMPORTANT! To ensure that your donation can be credited to you individually for specific perks (hint hint), please disclose your member name in the field dedicated to announcing a pseudonym. Alternatively you can PM me to validate :)

So when I am making a donation do I put my currrent display name in, or my login name? Sorry I'm not understanding it. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Soren Peregrine said:

So when I am making a donation do I put my currrent display name in, or my login name? Sorry I'm not understanding it. :derp:

Display name works best for me. 

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

I think we should come up with a $3000 stretch goal. 

you evil being, we're still running around trying to post all those goals that were reached so fast all at once
it doesn't sound like a bad idea though since we're so close

• Brohoof 2

image.png.aa60b1f67b1f1bf9cc8ecd4abfffc252.png

A fantastic effort from everyone I say, Make sure to spread to word around and encourage a few others to consider donating, I don't know about you but I want to see us break 2K :mlp_grin:

51 minutes ago, Snow said:

image.png.aa60b1f67b1f1bf9cc8ecd4abfffc252.png

A fantastic effort from everyone I say, Make sure to spread to word around and encourage a few others to consider donating, I don't know about you but I want to see us break 2K :mlp_grin:

i am confused :mlp_confused:
321605836_NewCanvas.png.89fe266dd4700a1640170f4d33192617.png

• Brohoof 1