Jeric

Making Christmas Merrier VI - BC Children's Hospital

6 hours ago, ChB said:

We made it! We reached the $2500 goal! Let's all celebrate! :yay:

Except poor ol' daddy Jeric. He'll probably spend the holiday in therapy.

Badges

Question: If I donated after the goal was reached, will I still get my status updated?

Badges

6 hours ago, Flow said:

Question: If I donated after the goal was reached, will I still get my status updated?

Absolutely 

So for those of you keeping track there are some Goal Awards I haven't posted yet. I've also skipped around a little so even though we are in the midst of settling some of the Bonus goals, I will be circling back to the lower tiers and posting about them. As we are entering the final week of this soon this section is going to explode with all manner of things being revealed. In some cases I don't want to rush results so they will be measured out to allow everyone to chime in on things (there is a big one that you guys should really love that has been asked for ever since I've been a user here). 

I'll be posting a small one tonight. :)

On 11/24/2018 at 5:09 PM, Jeric said:

IMPORTANT! To ensure that your donation can be credited to you individually for specific perks (hint hint), please disclose your member name in the field dedicated to announcing a pseudonym. Alternatively you can PM me to validate :)

So when I am making a donation do I put my currrent display name in, or my login name? Sorry I'm not understanding it. :derp:

Badges

10 minutes ago, Soren Peregrine said:

So when I am making a donation do I put my currrent display name in, or my login name? Sorry I'm not understanding it. :derp:

Display name works best for me. 

I think we should come up with a $3000 stretch goal. 

Badges

6 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

I think we should come up with a $3000 stretch goal. 

you evil being, we're still running around trying to post all those goals that were reached so fast all at once
it doesn't sound like a bad idea though since we're so close

• Brohoof 2
  • Yay 1

Badges

image.png.aa60b1f67b1f1bf9cc8ecd4abfffc252.png

A fantastic effort from everyone I say, Make sure to spread to word around and encourage a few others to consider donating, I don't know about you but I want to see us break 2K :mlp_grin:

Badges

51 minutes ago, Snow said:

image.png.aa60b1f67b1f1bf9cc8ecd4abfffc252.png

A fantastic effort from everyone I say, Make sure to spread to word around and encourage a few others to consider donating, I don't know about you but I want to see us break 2K :mlp_grin:

i am confused :mlp_confused:
321605836_NewCanvas.png.89fe266dd4700a1640170f4d33192617.png

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

Badges

^ Where're those two screenshots from?

Chances are the two trackers get their data from different sources, like... Ponivers's is the amounts you entered and the hospital's is based on what they received? or something like that

Badges

43 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

i am confused :mlp_confused:

I would have guessed pic 1 is from the BCCH page, not counting any donations made though the PV microsite.

Badges

30 minutes ago, Feather Spiral said:

^ Where're those two screenshots from?

Chances are the two trackers get their data from different sources, like... Ponivers's is the amounts you entered and the hospital's is based on what they received? or something like that

3 minutes ago, Bas said:

I would have guessed pic 1 is from the BCCH page, not counting any donations made though the PV microsite.

the counter i post is the one we have on the forums, and it combines both ways of donating, so the goal was reached, and surpassed, and surpassed again after new rewards were added at 2,5, and while you could still go donate if you'd like,(charities ran all year round after all, not only during the holidays) we won't be having any more events for it, nor will we be asking you to. everyone did well. thank you.

• Brohoof 4
  • Smile 1

Badges

I just recognized we must have gone to 3k U$D donations recently!

Badges

we have, but as i mentioned earlier, no aditional goals will be added

Badges