Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$100 Stretch Goal - "Best Gift Ever" MLPF Style

Jeric

$100 Goal - Hearth's Warming Helper "Best Gift Ever"

post-36804-0-57738500-1479996428_thumb.png

So when brainstorming about new stretch goal ideas, it just so happened that the recent pony holiday special aired. The concept of a Secret Santa is something that we love, and new for this Making Christmas Merrier is something in line with Hearth's Warming Helper. If you don't know where I am taking this, then stop reading and find Best Gift Ever and watch that. It's great. Anyway, all donors from the launch of the MCM until December 15th will be matched with another donor ala a Secret Santa system. Instead of a physical gift, you will tell one of the MCM Team what gift you think that person would like. The event team will then use this idea to create a customer award badge for the member to be given to them on December 24th - from them to you. 

To simplify, say you draw @Lord Valtasar, and know that he likes Lord of the Rings. You privately message me or a list of other staff that are helping to coordinating this, and then tell them that you want to give them the "One Ring". LV or myself will design a special one-of-a-kind badge just for that other donor. Then on Hearth's Warming Eve, Aurora, Bori, and Alice will show up to help hand out the gifts that came from your heart. 

• The badge can be anything as long as it isn't NSFW. 
  • There will be a second phase of this that will include donors later, but delivery will have to be after the fundraiser so that we can include everyone. We will call the second round "Little Hearth's Warming Eve". 
  • Yes you can opt out of this. All donors will be messaged to confirm they are interested. 
  • To make things easier, there will be a field added to your profile that will allow you to list things that you enjoy so that the user can have an idea. You don't have to do this though. Personally, I like the idea of people trying to figure out what each person would like and think of that perfect gift. 

So the main question is ... who is going to be the person that gives the pudding?

mcm100a.png

Art by @Holly Jolly Ody

• Brohoof 7

This is going to be both suspenseful and surprising depending on what happens. I like this concept as it ensures hilarity and overall good fun is going to be had and all of it for a good cause.

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, TwilySparky said:

This is amazing! I think I already know what the person who gets me will get me though. :mlp_grin:

A string to tie around your finger?

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 2

the badge is ready, but it's gifts are not, so be sure to come up with th Best Gift Ever for the one you draw it could be anything(even an ancient pudding recipe, just be careful of any unsupervised alicorn babies nearby when executing it) anyway, here it is in it's blank form

MCM.png

• Brohoof 5

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Yu Ziyuan said:

Woah I was debating to donate for this but seems like I didn't notice the 15th deadline that was there

There is a second round for people that donated after the cutoff. 

• Brohoof 1

Aye, I’m still working on these. A few went up on Christmas and a few on the 26th and some will go up today. Two reasons for the delay were getting stuck on finding images for some requests and some non-replies (which is one reason why it’s voluntarily anonymous). Don’t worry everyone will get a badge :)

Check out this! :mlp_toldya:

Spoiler

pCCpvta.png

Oh my poor brohoof counter... :mlp_icwudt:

Spoiler

HriyEDW.png

The best gift ever to the rescue! :ticking:

Spoiler

3bpIrhn.png

Much better! 100% legit! :love:

So... how many brohooves do you have?

wwVNt9j.png