Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name One Thing You Regret In Your Life

Literatel

I also regret not seeing somebody about my issues yet. It may have prevented a couple of suicide attempts, and may have helped me out with my issues with anxiety before they became serious enough to cause me to nearly faint a couple of times. Maybe I wouldn't have this antsy feeling about probably being autistic either.

I regret hurting some people when I was younger. I have a bad temper, especially when I see someone hurting a person I care about, and sometimes I do bad things to them in retaliation. A few times I've gone too far, either physically or emotionally, and I regret not taking more control over my emotions. Lack of control is a failure on my part, so I shouldn't make it someone else's problem. I'm working on improving myself now.

3 hours ago, Narcissus said:

I regret hurting some people when I was younger. I have a bad temper, especially when I see someone hurting a person I care about, and sometimes I do bad things to them in retaliation. A few times I've gone too far, either physically or emotionally, and I regret not taking more control over my emotions. Lack of control is a failure on my part, so I shouldn't make it someone else's problem. I'm working on improving myself now.

I know the feels... I wish you the best of luck; let's hope we don't need it.