Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, I am new here! M'names Venus :)

venus

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Uhh, they just popped up on google one day when I was looking for alicorn oc bases!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

One of my best friends is a huge fan, and kids I babysit are as well. When Smitz (friend's nickname) introduced me to it, I immediately fell in love and  I've been a fan ever since!

IRL

Umm, hey! My name's Venus, (Laura IRL) I'm a pegasus, I'm 14.5 years old, and I'm from Texas! I love creating OCs and stuff like that. I play the oboe at a semi-professional level, and I'm an aerial acrobat as well. I also love to sing, dance, and act. My favourite of the mane six is Rainbow Dash (obviously, she's the best!), and Zecora is another one of my favourite characters.

PONY LIFE

My personal OC's (me) name's Lollywing Venus, I'm a pegasus, my pet is a chameleon named Xemmo, and my cutie mark is a cloud next to glasses and bubbles. I'm a student who works at an apothecary!

• Brohoof 6

3 hours ago, venus said:

My favourite of the mane six is Rainbow Dash (obviously, she's the best!)

𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯. :D

Jesting aside, welcome to the MLP Forums, Venus! I am pleased to make your acquaintance. :grin: Here is your very first brohoof.

You have quite an array of interests, if I do say so myself. :darling: I certainly appreciate that, however; members such as yourself keep the Forums more engaging.

Either way, be sure to have an excellent stay! :grin: I look forward to seeing you out and about.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you! I have no intention of leaving :) also, how do you change the thing under your profile, your's says cupcake...?

Also, what is a brohoof? I'm sorry, I am very new here lol :-D

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, venus said:

Thank you! I have no intention of leaving :) also, how do you change the thing under your profile, your's says cupcake...?

Also, what is a brohoof? I'm sorry, I am very new here lol :-D

The image underneath your avatar is referred to as a rank. In order to reach your desried rank, you must reach a certain amount of posts.

• Brohoof 1