Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should I pick a birthnay, and if so, what should it be?

Quinch

What the fiddlyboop is a birthnay, I hear you ask.

Well, a bit ago I was struck by a thought - never a good thing - and thinking about how, not being comfortable giving out my actual birthdate I always put it as 1th of January of this year or that. In fact, I suspect that, according to the internet ninety percent of people on the planet were born on New Year's day.

But it does feel a bit... pedestrian, innit? Picking the same day as nearly everyone else does, especially in places where it serves something other than only an age-checker. So, enter my birthnay - a date when I definitely wasn't born on, but something worth pretending nevertheless. Maybe pick a historical event, big or small, or just a funny date of some sort.

What do you think?

Yeah man. Why not? I use a lot of dates for my birthday on various websites, usually of other famous people. Some examples include

October 5, 1958 - Neal deGrasse Tyson

August 4, 1961 - Barack Obama

July 14, 1986 - Spongebob

April 20, 1889 - That one guy

May 12, 1937 - George Carlin

I do it all the time.

The only thing way I've faked my birthday is maybe instead of my actual birth year, I have put it down as far as 1994 on some sites because I was a little underage when I joined them :lie:. Sounds interesting, though. :) 

Edited by ~Dusky~