Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm here now, i guess ¯\_('c')_/¯

Spero The Tatzlpony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Ive been seeing it for a while, just never thought of making an account!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Watching on youtube! :mlp_laugh:

Its nice to meet u guys! I hope you all enjoy my company! i do art! :-D

59 minutes ago, Spero The Tatzlpony said:

Its nice to meet u guys! I hope you all enjoy my company! i do art! :-D

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: pinkie-pie
How did you find MLP Forums?: Ive been seeing it for a while, just never thought of making an account!
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Watching on youtube! :mlp_laugh:

"There's always room in the heart for a new friend."

• Brohoof 3

Oh idk about that. haha. i do have a background story for her. she founded ponyville but was banned and was going to be executed because her kind (a tatzlpony) wasn't allowed in their town thanks to a villain (my friends oc's alter ego) named Osiris (originally malchiore) who wanted to cause hate and wanted to control the town. but spero reunited with her long lost sister and she showed everypony that every creature should have the same right so every pony teamed up with every creature and threw over osiris and peace was restored! :mlp_laugh: 
Now isn't that awesome? infact, i think i might post my characters story, chapter by chapter! Now That would be badass, if you ask me. B)

Hey there, new pony! :twismile:

Hope you enjoy your time on the forums! :mlp_yeehaa:

2 hours ago, Spero The Tatzlpony said:

Oh idk about that. haha. i do have a background story for her. she founded ponyville but was banned and was going to be executed because her kind (a tatzlpony) wasn't allowed in their town thanks to a villain (my friends oc's alter ego) named Osiris (originally malchiore) who wanted to cause hate and wanted to control the town. but spero reunited with her long lost sister and she showed everypony that every creature should have the same right so every pony teamed up with every creature and threw over osiris and peace was restored! :mlp_laugh: 
Now isn't that awesome? infact, i think i might post my characters story, chapter by chapter! Now That would be badass, if you ask me. B)

She founded Ponyville? Really? :o