Banner by ~ SFyr

Copy/Paste Error

EpicEnergy

I noticed this on a few other forums I've been on, that there is something wrong when I paste text, links, etc. into anything on these forums (comment, topic, status update, blog, etc.). The problem is that, after I copy anything outside or inside these forums, on my first paste it doesn't paste anything, so I have to copy from the source a second time and then it will paste. Once I refresh or exit that certain page, if I want to copy-paste something again, I have to repeat the process. It can be annoying to me sometimes, especially when I'm in a hurry. Is there a way to fix this?

Badges

23 hours ago, LadyMercury said:

I'm honestly not sure how we'd even troubleshoot that, are you sure no browser plugins are causing this? I'd suggest trying to use the forum in a different browser or incognito to test. 

I followed your advice and used another web browser, and I was able to paste properly without any issue. Odd, I suppose there is something that causes this issue on the web browser I normally use, Microsoft Edge, though I don't have any extensions installed as far as I know of.

Badges

• The topic was locked