Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would the Royal sisters be able to conceive?

ManaMinori

11 minutes ago, A.V. said:

We already have living proof that Alicorn conception's possible:

latest?cb=20170530152116&path-prefix=pro

Cadence is an ascended Alicorn though. It is unclear whether the plumbing and mechanics would be the same as natural Alicorns, or if Cadence retains the biological workings of her pre-alicorn self

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

Cadence is an ascended Alicorn though. It is unclear whether the plumbing and mechanics would be the same as natural Alicorns, or if Cadence retains the biological workings of her pre-alicorn self

I'm fairly certain that the question isn't necessarily if they would conceive another allicorn, juat if they could conceive at all, which as of right now we have no reason to believe they can't.

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, HarmonySparkle said:

as of right now we have no reason to believe they can't.

This!

There are no hints about any of them being unable to conceive. Of course they haven't been shown to be interested in a relationship with a stallion either. 

I would say that the possibility is there, but the probabilities are very low because of their heavy duties and responsibilities.

I'd like to think that it's possible though I'm not sure if either Celestia or Luna would be willing to want to have children of their own.

That would certainly be a strange idea. I mean, how would Celestia and Luna even be born in that case? Or are we assuming there were born under similar circumstances to Flurry Heart (ie, one alicorn parent, one non-alicorn parent)? I mean, it's an interesting thought, but that would certainly come out of no where if they couldn't conceive.