Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private New Girl in Town (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Dynamo Pad

Fenrir smiles "Same, well I'm afraid I've got some work to do, so I'll need to go, Scarlet, you be good and safe. We miss you and can't wait to see you, hugs and kisses" he says before hanging up.

Scarlet smiles and puts her phone away "I knew he'd approve" she says to Dynamo with a smile.

@Demencia

After hearing Fenrir give his regards and hanging up the phone, Dynamo returned the smile and gave Scarlet a tight hug. "I'm so glad to hear that he approves. Although, that's just your dad. I can imagine I'll have to make a good impression for your mom and sister, after all. By the way. I don't know if you told me or not, but what does your dad do for work. I remember him saying that he had some work to do." He wondered, before sitting up and looking back towards the female wolf. "So, what do you think, hon? Ready to start seeing where to put and set up your design room? It shouldn't take that long. If not, then we can always make a schematic of sorts and see where everything could go. We still have a week, so it's not too bad to plan things ahead of time."

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles and nuzzles him with a nod "I think seeing where I want to put my things in the spare room is a good idea" she says, standing up and stretching before picking up Dynamo's plush of Starlight Glimmer and giving it a hug. Still holding it in her arms, she makes her way to the room with Dynamo and looks around the room, visualizing where she would want to put things "Hmm, might need to put this on paper"

@Demencia

Dynamo chuckled as Scarlet's nuzzle, before nodding at the plan that was set in motion. As he made his way towards the door, he looked back and raised an eyebrow as he saw the female wolf carry his plush of Starlight Glimmer. "Glad you like the idea. This way, we'll get supplies and any materials if we need to change anything to the room. Also, any particular reason you chose my plush of Starlight? I'm not mad or anything of the sort, but more along the lines of confused." He says as the two had arrived to the room, while Scarlet had looked around and began to visualize. "WAIT! I shall back!" He rushed out of the room and almost slipped as he turned the corner. He returned soon after with a paper and pencil in his hands. "One paper and pencil for one lovely wolf." He says with a soft, yet caring smile. 

@Dynamo Pad

She smiles and continues to hug the plush "Well she is just so cuddly, I mean the size of the plush is perfect" she would say and then as he disappeared and then reappeared with some paper and a pencil, she smiles and nuzzles him "Thanks babe, this will definitely help" she says as she then begins to draw out the layout of the room and then where she would want to put things.

• 2 weeks later...

@Demencia

Dynamo chuckled as he listened to her explanation, before nodding in understanding. "I guess I can see what you mean. I remember getting that plush when I was younger. At the time, the plush reminded me of an old friend that I had met. They were pretty nice and we hung out and played a lot of arcade games. We were both able to get a plush that looked like one another, or something like that. We exchanged the plush and told each other that we'd be close to one another. Even if we weren't with each other, then the plush was a way to say that we weren't alone. It looks like Starlight Glimmer, but I guess it might be just a coincidence." He shrugged his shoulders as he said that, but that idea was still present in his mind. He didn't know why, but he felt he had to look into that part of his past more. 

He smiled wit ha nod, before returning he nuzzle from the female wolf. "You're welcome babe. I'm just glad to help out to the best of my abilities. Is there anything else you need, or do you need me to move anything around the room?" He asks, while watching Scarlet beginning to draw and map out on what the layout of the room would look like.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiled "I'm going to take a couple photos with my phone, then see if I can make an arrangement on my computer" she says "so you're good for now love" she'd kiss him and listening to his explanation of the plush "I can understand that" she says, going to get her phone, then taking a few photos "there, we can return to our room for now babe"

@Demencia

Dynamo tilted his head as he heard Scarlet explained about taking photos for her computer. "Do you mean to say that you'll be making a sort of diagram on the computer? I remember hearing about that in CAD, or Computer aided design classes in school. It was interesting to make kites and building designs, but it really wasn't for me. I can imagine you'd upload the pictures to the computer and then make a layout of what the room could potentially look like." He noted as he smiled and returned the kiss. "That sounds good to me. Do you know what time it is, my love? I wasn't sure if we should get something to eat and I'm thinking that maybe we should call my mom. Seeing how we talked to your parents and I got to meet them." He says as she began taking a few photos of the dress designer room.

@Dynamo Pad

"Spot on love" she says with a smile "If I can actually see what it might look like in 3d, then it will help me decide where things should go" she would smile and nod "and of course babe, you'd have to let her know about the house warming party anyway"

@Demencia

Dynamo chuckled sheepishly as Scarlet had confirmed his assumptions. "Huh. Well, that was a thing. To be honest, I was going along the lines of a guess of sorts. I didn't think it was even possible, but I guess some theories can't be chalked off as just theories. If you need any help, then I'd love to give second opinions." He smiled and nodded about the house warming party. "Of course. She does have dancing classes for students. So, she'll want to know in advance. This way, she can prepare for vacations a lot better, while letting students know when she'll be gone. She can be strict to her students as she doesn't want them to slack off if and when she's on vacation. I remember having to be my mom's dancing partner from time to time. So, I can speak from experience on the whole keeping up with dance practice."

@Dynamo Pad

"Keep up with practice is a good thing to do" she would say as she would then open up her laptop and send her photos of the room to herself via  cable and then opened up her CAD program and begun messing around. "You don't want to get rusty and forgetful, so keeping up with practice is a good way to stay ontop of things, especially routines"

@Demencia

As Scarlet had opened up her laptop, Dynamo looked over her shoulder as he began watching her send the photos to her CAD program. “You can say that again. Even if you are good at something in a certain field like fashion or games, then one must always stay at the top of their game. Otherwise, you’ll either fall out of practice or lose that routine. Cutie mark or not on what your special talent is.” He nodded in agreement as he watched the female wolf work on the photos. “I haven’t seen this program in so long. So, I hope you can forgive me if I forgot some things. What do you aim to do with the fashion design room, Scar?”

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles and thinks for a moment "Well, it's for where I will go for inspiration, to draw up my designs and of course to make them, well prototypes of them for Rarity to look at and hopefully approve" she would say, starting her design for the room, while holding him close.

@Demencia

“Hmm...do you think you’ll need another room for inspiration? I don’t know if a fashion work room and inspiration room are the same thing. I guess it just depends on the individual. I usually have time to think about crazy, yet u inquest ideas when I’m at work.” He chuckles as he felt Scarlet was holding him close, before wrapping his arms around her in a hug. 

“I’m guessing we’ll also need supplies for the room. Like mannequins, fabric and other things, right? If you need help for modeling, then I can try and help out. If that’s okay, that is.” 

@Dynamo Pad

She smiles "Well that's why i want to see what I can do with the room, if i have the space, perhaps I can do something like what Rarity does" she says with a smile "I mean most of my work will actually be done at the boutique" she says with a smile and kisses his cheek, saving her work and stretching "ah, I can't think of this right now, my mind's all a buzz" she giggles "come, let us snuggle in an army of plushies"

@Demencia

"Hmm..." The blue unicorn hummed, while looking around the room as he was deep in thought. "...At least we'll have time to try and get the room ready. Nothing is set in stone just yet. I see what you mean about doing something like what Rarity does, but you don't have to always follow in Rarity's footsteps. Although, following in good example works wonders. It's all about doing things that work in your ways, but I understand." He says, smiling as he felt the kiss upon his cheek. "I guess working at the boutique will be somewhat like going to school. Once you're all set and graduated under Rarity's teachings, then you'll be at your fashion room to create your dresses. Sounds like a crazy process, but I'll be here to support you, Scar." He says as he kisses her cheek. "After talking to your family, putting everything together for the room, meeting Rarity and seeing the Ponymon trailer? No wonder your mind is all a buzz at the moment." He chuckled, before nodding and taking her paw into his hand. "I can't say no to snuggling in an army of plushies. Although, what time is it? If it's late, then maybe we can get something to eat. I know I'll have to call my mom soon to meet my girlfriend, after all."

• 4 weeks later...

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles and nods as she checks the time "Oh, it's about six at night" she says, snuggling up to him and all their plushies "how about I look for what I want for dinner while you call your mom, before it gets too late?" she suggests and then smiles "As for what I like about the Ponymon trailer, I know a lot of people won't like how it's on the switch, but I for one love how we can see it on a big screen."

@Etched Daydream

"Around six at night, huh? That's not bad for time." He noted, sitting on the bed and chuckles as he looked to Scarlet, who was snuggling up to him and the plushies. "That sounds good to me, sweetheart. Would you like for me to do a regular call, or would you like me to FaceTime so you can see my mom?" He asks, wanting to get her opinion, as well as cared about her well being and such. "I'd be surprised if other's don't like the idea of Ponymon being on a home console. Given the fact that the Switch can be taken out of the dock and be taken on the go. Plus, I like how I won't have to worry about straining my neck having to look down at the tiny handheld." He chuckled as he took the phone out of his pants pocket, before he started to dial his mom's phone number.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles "There's the portable version is bigger than the 3ds, but not by much" she says and then looks to him "Well we FaceTimed my parents, so how about we FaceTime to your mom too?" she would suggest, getting out her own phone and going through her numbers for take out food, all the while snuggling all the plushies.

@Etched Daydream

"Wait, for real? I didn't even know about that. Granted, I have the original 3DS that I got when the handheld was first released. Also, I never really take my Switch out of the dock and on the go. Mostly because I don't know how to set up the wifi and such if I played with friends or other gamer's." He chuckled, before nodding at her suggestion. "You know what? You're absolutely right. WHAT WAS I THINKING!?" He shouted towards the sky, before he slowly looking over to Scarlet and gave her an apologetic look. "I'm sorry about that, babe. There are times I shout at random and can be random. I guess I've got a random personality." He grins, setting up the call to be a FaceTime call for his mom. "I'll wait to call mom after you order the dinner. I wouldn't want to talk and have you miss anything and/or interrupt you on the order. I have no idea what you are ordering for dinner, but I guess I would say surprise me." He leaned back as he was laying upon and next to the pile of stuffed animals, while snuggling the plushies, as well.

@Dynamo Pad

She smiles and nods "Yeah, part of the whole selling point for the Switch was that it can be used as a portable system as well" she says with a smile and looks through the menu on her phone, ordering themselves some Neighponese. "alright I ordered online, so now I can snuggle you and our plushies as you call you mom up"

@Etched Daydream

"True, but I heard that the battery system for the Switch is pretty terrible. I feel bad for those who don't have the docking station to help charge the portable system itself. I can imagine there'd be other ways to get around that drawback, but still. I can only guess that the new Switch Lite will fix the problem on the battery charge. Granted, I never take the Switch out of the dock because I usually play with the Gamecube controller." He chuckled, before staying quiet as she ordered them Neighponese. After she hung up the phone, Dynamo smiled and nodded as he pulled the female wolf into the hug, before the two snuggled in the pile of plushies. "After we call my mom, I'll make sure to keep an eye out for the food. Hopefully, we'll be able to hear the knocking on the front door. I wouldn't want them to show up with the food and then randomly leave. That almost happened when I ordered pizza at one time." He grinned sheepishly as he hit the call button to FaceTime his mother.

A couple of rings had passed and there had been no response. Dynamo was worried if his mother was busy and/or still had classes. He soon breathed a sigh of relief as he saw his mother appearing on the screen of his phone. "Hello?" Was the reply of the periwinkle unicorn mare on the other line of the phone. "Hey, mom. It's nice to hear from you." As soon as she heard Dynamo's voice, Gentle Step smiled brightly as she saw her son. "Dynamo. It's so good to see you, honey. How are you? I hope you're doing well." Dynamo grinned and nodded at his mother's questions. "It's good to see you too, mom. I'm doing pretty well. I just got back home from Canterlot after competing in a tournament. I managed to win and took first place." He replied, not wanting to mention that one of his bullies had shown up to ruin the event. "I remember you were telling me that you were planning a trip to Canterlot. I always hear it's so regal and beautiful this time of year. I'm glad to hear you're doing well, honey. You've really done well since you've moved out to Ponyville. Just make sure to stop home every once in a while." She says, before taking notice of someone being next to the blue unicorn. It looked to be a wolf, but she also noticed that it was a girl. "Uh, honey? I don't mean to be rude, but who is that?" Dynamo blinked in confusion to his mother's random question, before chuckling as he angled the phone to reveal Scarlet. "Oh, sorry about that mom. I feel as if I should explain, but I think it'd be better to have her tell you about this. The short story is that this is Scarlet and she's my girlfriend. I met her in Canterlot and she's learning from Rarity as a fashionista, while staying in Ponyville." He says, handing the phone over to the female wolf.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles as the phone is handed over to her "Hello mrs Step" she smiles "What Dynamo says is true, my name is Scarlet and I am Rarity's apprentice at the Boutique" she says, her tail wagging "We had actually met at the cafe near the Golden Horseshoe Hotel, then we just kind of clicked as the days went on." she smiles "I hope I can meet you at our house warming party, my parents and little sister will be there too"

@Etched Daydream

As the phone was handed over to the female wolf, Gentle took a look at Scarlet and smiled. "It's so nice to meet you, Scarlet. You can call me Mrs. Step, but you can also call me Gentle. It's really nice to meet you. I must say that you look absolutely beautiful, dearie. My son must have really good taste if he found a cutie like you." She winked, causing Dynamo to blush in embarrassment and sighed. "I'm sorry, honey, but I'm only speaking the truth." Gentle laughed slightly, before continuing. "At any rate, I'm really glad to hear that both you and my son were able to connect on that high of a level. I think it's wonderful that you are working towards what you love, Scarlet. I hope I can get a free dress once in a while." She crossed her fingers as a way to hope, before giggling and shaking her head. "I'm only kidding, dear. It sounds like a nice gesture, but there's no need." At the mention of a house warming party, Gentle closed her eyes to think as she hummed in thought. "I'd say that depends, to be honest. I could get the time off to stop by and visit. It's just...when is the house warming party, exactly?" She wondered, knowing she would have to check her calendar for any dance classes she would have in the future.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet blushes "Thank you Gentle, and honestly, Dynamo's been a great help with helping me stay calm, as working for one of the most famous fashion designers is a dream come true" she says, her tail wagging "As for the house party, I can text you the details when we have everything set" she smiles even more.