Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private New Girl in Town (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Victoria Everglade

@Dynamo Pad

Fenrir would nod and smile at what Dynamo would say, but when he mentioned what Scarlet had said about her nightmares, he would nod "I would say they were borne out of home sickness" he'd say "She was always like that, ever since she was little" he'd nod "Yes, whenever she would go on a school camp or even a sleep over at a friends, she would always call up to say goodnight, so she wouldn't feel so homesick"

@AzureMoon

"Oh, I see now. I had a feeling, but I never really brought anything back up. I didn't want to make Scarlet feel sad or bring up any bad memories. I'm just glad I was able to be there for her. Nobody ever deserves to feel that way." Dynamo says, raising an eyebrow in wonder. "Really? Ever since she was little? I'm going to guess that she may have moved from time to time? I don't think we ever discussed it, but I still don't know much about your world." He would say, nodding with a smile at the mention of camp or a sleepover. "It really goes to show how much she cared about you both, as well as Tabby. It's good to have that ease of mind when letting others know that you're okay. It's the same for me when I had to call my mom whenever I was at a convention."

@Dynamo Pad

Fenrir nods "Well no, we didn't move around a whole lot, it's just she would want to go to her friends' houses for sleep overs, but would always start feeling homesick" he would say but then smile "and I am glad you have been able to be there for her, and you are right, we did raise her to know that we are always here for her, and that we are just a call away, no matter how late or early it is" he'd say and smile some more "I bet, your mother seems like a wonderful mare, I can tell Tabby is going to get a lot of her attention and affection"

@AzureMoon

"I see. I remember having a sleepover and have video game marathons with some friends at the arcade. It was fun to play video games, but I did feel homesick at times. Even now, it feels weird to be out on my own. Although, I guess home will always be where the heart is." He would say with a nod. "Thank you and I'm glad I'm able to be there for Scarlet, as well. Hearing about you being there for her and the earlier talk on homesick. It really goes to show how very close you, Mrs. Charlene, Scarlet and Tabby really are." He would say with a smile, before nodding once more. "I'm glad you think that. I can see just how much my mom cares about Tabby. I don't doubt you as it seems like she'll have a new grandmother to be there for her too."

@Dynamo Pad

Fenrir would nod as they continued the drive towards the shops "Well hopefully things will change for the better. With us being closer to her now, so hopefully she will no longer have those nightmares" he'd say and smiled a bit, looking out of the window.

Charlene smiled a little in her sleep.

@AzureMoon

As they continued to drive towards the shops, Dynamo smiled as he nodded at Fenrir's statement. "I know things will definitely change for the better. Perhaps during the week, we can go looking for homes around town. There should be a place for you, Mrs. Charlene and Tabby to stay. That way, Scarlet will still be very close in case we ever decide to visit, or if Tabby wants to spend time with her siblings. If not, then staying at our place is the next best thing. I agree that I hope the nightmares will slowly go away in due time." He would say as he saw the shops were slowly coming into view.

@Dynamo Pad

Fenrir smiles and nods "A house nearby would be preferred" he says as he then looks out of the window "Regardless, I want to thank you for your hospitality and for welcoming us" he'd smile some more, his tail wagging "Oh, do you have any allergies? I'd just like to know before we go shopping, so I know what to avoid buying"

@AzureMoon

"Okay. Maybe tomorrow we can go and look around for a home. I should have the day off, but I'll have to check with my boss. The same for if Scar is free from her work/training. If not, then my mom can help you look around to see if there are any homes available. Also, you're welcome and it's like I had said before. It's no trouble whatsoever. Scar is my girlfriend and you, Mrs. Charlene and Tabby are like family too." He smiled, before shaking his head. "I'm not allergic to anything. So, I pretty much get any type of food when going shopping. Why do you ask? I'm guessing there are allergies and things that you avoid buying?"

@Dynamo Pad

Fenrir nods 'If we're staying with someone and we help with buying food, we always make sure to ask if there's any allergies, so we know what not to buy" he'd say "But I'm glad you don't have any allergies, makes it a bit more easier" he smiles a little "Hope you like yoghurt"

@AzureMoon

"I like that way of thinking. It shows that you are being considerate of those that you are staying with. Thank you for letting me know and I really do appreciate the concern." Dynamo would say with a nod. "You can say again and I had yogurt when I was younger. I'm more of a fan of ice cream. However, I wouldn't mind having yogurt after all of this time." He would say with a smile.

@Dynamo Pad

Fenrir smiles and nods "Well we normally have yogurt for breakfast" he'd explain "goes great with either fruit or cereal, or even both" he would say with a smile "And Ice cream, got it, what are some of your favorite flavors?" he'd ask "Scarlet and Tabby both like the more .. gourmet ones, like you know Hagen Daz, Ben and Jerry and Magnum" 

@AzureMoon

"Oh, I see." Dynamo responded with a nod. "So, it sort of adds variety to the breakfast. That way, it helps add more instead of just eating plain cereal and such. I guess a balanced breakfast if that makes sense. Usually I have cereal or cinnamon rolls, but yogurt sounds good too." He says with a smile. "I'm not too picky on ice cream brands. My favorite flavor is vanilla, but I'm open to compromise if Scarlet and Tabby have different favorite flavors."

@Dynamo Pad

Fenrir smiles and nods "It does indeed, and it's usually good for you too" he would say, "Much better than getting those really sugary cereals for a tiny bit of fleeting taste" he would say "Also, we do let Tabby have a box or two of that during the holidays, but not during the school term"

@AzureMoon

"I actually didn't know that some cereals could be like that. I always imagined that cereal was just good for you." Dynamo says, raising an eyebrow in slight surprise. "You mean that Tabby has a box or two of ice cream during the holidays? If so, then I guess it's because ice cream is sort of adding a sugar rush. Which would mean that Tabby would be too hyperactive to sit in class. Kind of like Pinkie Pie bouncing on the walls whenever she feels hyper on energy." He would say with a chuckle. 

@AzureMoon

Upon hearing Fenrir's explanation, Dynamo chuckled as he gained a look of understanding. "Oh, so that's what you meant. I never knew that some cereal brands are mostly just sugar. It makes me wonder if some things like Froot Loops are just plain sugar. I also think that's a good idea in terms of letting Tabby have ice cream. It shows that you are allowing junk food, but in small amounts. Since you want her and everyone to eat healthy. I remember my mom would let me have ice cream, but only a small Dixie cup of vanilla. That, or she would give me one ice cream sandwich after finishing dinner." 

@Dynamo Pad

Fenrir nods "Spot on son" he says "Sure they have the very little nutrition and wheat or whatnot, but they're so heavily coated in sugar, you may as well just eat sugar itself" he says, shaking his head as he would then look out of the window "We were like that with Scarlet and with Tabby, but we've lightened up with Tabby a little." he says, smiling some more "She is allowed either a small bowl of her favorite ice cream or a small packet of candy"

@AzureMoon

"Awesome and the funny part was that was just a guess. I wasn't entirely sure, but I'm glad I was on the right track." Dynamo grinned, chuckling at the mention of eating sugar itself. "You're not wrong, sir. I remember watching a show that had someone eat an entire bag of sugar. For some reason, they were saying that they felt like they were falling. Even though they were sitting in a beanbag chair the entire time. I guess eating too much sugar has some adverse effect of some sort." He glanced slightly over to Fenrir, but still kept his eyes on the road. "I guess having one or more children, you learn how to take what you learned previously to help raise said children. It really shows how well you've raised them, Mr. Fenrir. Have you ever let Tabby have a giant bowl of ice cream as a sort of celebration for anything?" He asks, noticing the shops were appearing within their view.

@AzureMoon

"Glad to know that you aren't too crazy on the idea of being too healthy. My mom always tries to make sure that she and I eat healthy. Although, there are times when we usually have some sort of dessert or some kind of junk food. Since you'll be staying with us, then perhaps we'll have to try and make a plan. That way, you don't stop in the food plans of what you usually make. I know it might not be as easy given that I usually have a lot of junk food like chips, pizza and such. However, I think it would be worth it, in the end." Dynamo smiled, before chuckling. "Just make sure to be careful with my mom. She loves ice cream with a passion. So, she might try and spoil Tabby with one or two bowls of said ice cream."

@Dynamo Pad

"Eating healthy is a good part of having a healthy and good lifestyle, but it isn't good to go overboard" Fenrir would say with a nod. He then chuckles "For desert,it might be okay, but not every night" he would say as they soon neared the school house, it would seem pretty quiet "Hmm, seems no one is here, should we go and see?" he would ask.

@AzureMoon

"You can say that again. Eating healthy is nice, but it's not easy having a healthy lifestyle all the time. I think my mom and dad said there can be a cheat day to have junk food, or something like that? I never really understood what that meant. So, I really didn't look into it all that much." Dynamo replied with a nod and chuckle. "I can imagine that because if you have a certain dessert every night, then you'd get tired of that dessert. So, it's sort of nice to space out dessert with a healthy lifestyle." He would say as they soon made their way towards the school house. As he parked near the building, it looked to have been pretty quiet. "I think it would be okay to check. Just in case Miss Cheerilee is still there. This way, you'll be able to see what the interior and exterior of what the building looks like." He would say, taking Fenrir's question to heart.

@Dynamo Pad

Fenrir smiles and nods "Alright then" he says, gently waking Charlene up "Sweetheart, we are at the school, Dynamo is going to show us around, and hopefully miss Cheerilee is there, so we can meet her and discuss enrolling Tabby"

Charlene covers a yawn as she stretches "Mm alright honey" she would say with a smile.

@AzureMoon

Dynamo smiled and waited as Fenrir went to wake up Charlene from her nap. "If you need time, then you catch up to us, Mrs. Charlene. I know I always need a minute to wake up so I don't fall over after standing up." He chuckled sheepishly as he recalled a few times that had happened to him. "I wouldn't really say there would be a sort of tour. The school only has one classroom and a playground, but I guess it's still better to look around. It's better to give an idea on what the school looks like and how it works. Plus, it'll help in meeting the teacher so they'll have an idea on what Tabby is like." He smiled as he waited patiently to lead the parents towards the school. 

@Dynamo Pad

Charlene smiles as she stretches and covers a yawn "Thank you for the offer Dynamo dear, but I'll be alright" she says with a soft smile, getting out of the car "I am sure that miss Cheerilee would like to meet Tabitha before she is enrolled as well" she says, stretching a bit more "Also, I heard what you two were talking about" she smiles some more "I'm okay with spoiling Tabby once in a while, just so long as she eats her vegetableS"