Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private New Girl in Town (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Dynamo Pad

Fenrir would nod "moving is a big decision" he would say, buckling up and then chuckling "Oh don't worry, I can be a bit of a leadpaw at times myself, but I do my best to keep my eye on the speedometer, so that I'm not going too over the limit" he smiles a little "I'm not sure what it's like here, but back home, so long as you weren't over 5 km over the limit, you were okay"

@Crescent Moon

"You can say that again. I remember it took some motivation from my old boss and my parents that lead me to moving here." He would say, exiting the school parking lot as he made his way back onto the road. "You, sir? I'm honestly shocked. I guess leadpaw is the same as leadfoot. To where you go as fast as possible at the start to when you want to get to your destination. You seem to be more of a follower of rules, while having that authority to stand up for your loved ones if someone is a troublemaker." He glanced to Fenrir as he returned the slight smile. "It's about the same rule here as it is where you live. I guess either side of our homes have adopted one rule over others. The same rule applied when it came to weather. If it rained or snowed, then you'd have to slow down to a reasonable speed limit."

@Dynamo Pad

Fenrir chuckles and nods "Yeah pretty much, and most of the time, it only happens on the highway where speed limits are higher and a bit more lax" he'd say and nod once more "It would seem that way, and you are right, it is always best to be careful in different road conditions"

@Crescent Moon

"I've only been on the highway a couple of times. It gets pretty hectic when dealing with speed demons. I tend to go fast, but only to obey the speed limit, or if I have to get to my destination in a hurry." Dynamo chuckled with a nod. "Glad to know that Equestria and your home share the same guidelines. I wonder if some ponies had settled in your home and brought some of our laws with them. That, or maybe there have been other creatures that made it to Equestria and made some laws for us to follow. Either way, I find that to be interesting. I know we have other creatures like dragons, griffons, changelings and such, but still."

@Dynamo Pad

Fenrir would smile and nod "It is possible, how-ever, now is the time to look to the future" he'd say as he saw Charlene had once again fallen asleep, he chuckles "I've known Charlene ever since we were kids, and the adorable sight of her sleeping, never gets old"

@Crescent Moon

"You're right. It's better to worry about the present and look to the future." Dynamo responded with a smile. "I know what you mean, Mr. Fenrir. I remember when I was in Canterlot, I woke up and saw the adorable sight of Scarlet sleeping. I guess there are some things that kids take after from their parents. One of which is being adorable, while sleeping." He would say, chuckling once more.

@Dynamo Pad

Fenrir chuckles "You'd be right there, and you ought to wait and see Tabitha sleeping. It is the most adorable sight ever" he says with a big smile as he checks the shopping list and nods "Once the shopping is done and we get back, could you show us where our room will be so I can unpack?"

@Crescent Moon

"If Tabitha sleeping is as adorable as Scarlet's, then I have no doubt about that, Mr. Fenrir." He smiled with a soft chuckle. He glanced slightly at Fenrir as he was checking the shopping list. "I hope you don't mind in me asking, but the shopping list isn't too long, right? I understand that we need to get everything we need and all. Maybe we could try and split the list up, so we can get everything we need more quickly. I do know there's a sort of sign that has things in certain aisle's. Also, of course and no problem. I can show you and Mrs. Charlene to the guest rooms, so you both will be able to unpack.

@Dynamo Pad

Fenrir would smile "It's pretty darn adorable" he'd say and then shake his head "It's fine Dynamo, with more people to cater for, it only stands to reason that the list will be longer" he says and nods "Thanks, though I might just take a rest while Charlene unpacks"

@Crescent Moon

"I guess I'll have to see it to believe it." Dynamo would nod with a chuckle. "That's understandable. You wouldn't want to get so little and then you run out of what you need right away. I remember that happened to my dad. He only got a bit of what we needed that night and then we'd go out every day. It wasn't too bad, but I guess it would be better to be prepared in the long run." He would say, before nodding once more. "You're welcome and do you mean unpacking the suitcases, the groceries or both? I can try and help Mrs. Charlene if you are talking about the groceries. I can imagine we'll have a bunch of bags filled with food and such."

@Dynamo Pad

"Well the groceries for the most part, but I'm sure Charlene can unpack our suitcases herself" he smiles "Put it this way, think of how Scarlet sleeps, then think of how Charlene sleeps. Put those two in one small fox kit and you've got Tabby sleeping"

@Crescent Moon

"Oh, I see. Well, in that case. I don't think it'll be a problem with helping out in unpacking the groceries. I'll make sure to place everything where it's easy to spot and/or find. I can still tell you where everything is in your guest room. It'll make unpacking your suitcases that much easier." Dynamo responded with a smile as he imagined Fenrir's remark. All the while making sure to keep his eyes and concentration on driving. "When you put it that way, I think that's pretty adorable. I think I remember something like that when you, Miss Charlene and Tabby had arrived in Ponyville. The second day after you arrived, I was used as a pillow by Scarlet and Tabby. They were both pretty adorable in their sleep that I didn't have the heart to wake them up." He would say with a soft chuckle.