heavens-champion

Stygian and Somnambula a couple?

Just an idea I had, but what if Somnambula and Stygian had a crush on each other?

I don't even think they're that close. Somnambula didn't look like she hesitated to send the Pony of Shadows into Limbo.  If they did have a crush on each other, I think the show would reveal them having a moment.

Well, I suppose it's an interesting idea, but it's hard to really gather much here; especially with Stygian since we get so little screentime with him. I know there were complaints with how much screentime the PIllars got in general, but I thought Somnambula got enough, whereas all Stygian had was mainly backstory. The only source where I can gather much would be the Legends of Magic comic series; though Sombambula/Stygian didn't get a whole lot of interaction even though Stygian was the primary character in issues 6-12 and the annual.

So yeah; kinda hard to judge that one.

If anything, it's more common for her to be shipped with Flash Magnus (i.e., a "Cleopatra and Marc Antony" shtick).

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, A.V. said:

If anything, it's more common for her to be shipped with Flash Magnus (i.e., a "Cleopatra and Marc Antony" shtick).

Eh, it was only a crazy idea.

45 minutes ago, A.V. said:

Yah know; that never crossed my mind. The Roman and Egyptian bit, Cleopatra and Marc Antony; how did I miss that!? :o