Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long would it take a pony to walk across Equestria/America towing a caravan?

Senko

I'm still working away on a timeline (and becoming convinced the show writers deliberatley create episodes to prevent that kind of action). Anyway in season 6 we see Trixie on her humble and penitent apology tour for the events involving the Alicorn amulet in season 3. So I'm just wondering does anyone have enough experience with real horses/ponies/america to give me an idea how long it would take a pony to cross from east coast to west coast?

• Brohoof 2

Dude, I feel you! I've been working on a timeline for this series too and it is SUCH A HEADACHE! Thanks to retcons, Lyra has been an adult, teenager, college student and filly all at the same time! That said, I've collected some pretty cool notes on the overall chronology of the series so if you'd like, I can share them with you.

Anyway. I remember vaguely hearing from a writer that Equestria is approximately as big as the USA. Using this calculator, a rough straight distance of the USA is about 4188 km. Average walking speed for people is apparently about three miles per hour (4.8 km/h). This is a pretty big low ball estimation since ponies have consistently shown to be able to move at pretty crazy speeds, like literally walking to the moon in a few minutes during Nightmare Rarity (granted it was closer but it was still a thousand or so kilometers away by my calculations)

4188 / 4.8 = 872 hours of continuous movement. Of course, this doesn't factor in breaks, sleeping and other necessities.

Using this formula that accounts for time, axle condition, work, power, etc .... 

download (3).png

The answer to your question comes to about 22 min give or take a minute. 

Caravan doesn't really allow you to move any faster than it would on foot because although horses can run faster than people, they can't run for as long but at a steady pace they're great for hauling heavy loads. Depending on your route and the time of year you took off, it'd probably take anywhere from 6 months to a year to cross that way.

Well, according to the Pony Express

The horses were ridden at a fast trot, canter or gallop, around 10 to 15 miles per hour (16 to 24 km/h) and at times they were driven to full gallop at speeds up to 25 miles per hour (40 km/h). 

So I would say it would roughly take about 2 hours of trotting plus 1 hour of rest plus 8 hours of sleep plus about 1 and a half hour of eating food and apologizing. Trixie should be able to repeat the following steps to be able to cross Equestria as needed

Edited by R.D.Dash

This webpage really helped me to come up with a reasonable answer: 

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100618164918AAWjQnU

Taking the information in this into consideration, I think it would be an educated guess to say that 1.5-5 mph would be the average travel speed for a pony like Trixie to pull a cart of the size that she has. I actually think she would probably travel at a slower speed than a horse drawn carriage at walking speed for the horse(s), because the amount of weight she is pulling is considerable. (I don't really know if the gravity is the same in Equestria as it is here on our planet, so that's another factor that can complicate things as far as how much harder it is to pull the wagon, thus impacting the speed, but I will just ignore that to keep it simpler.) So if we say that Equestria is roughly the same size as the United States, let's say she is traveling the distance from New York to California, which is approximately 3,000 miles. So if she traveled at an average speed of 2 mph without stopping, it would take her 1,500 hours, or about 63 days. Remember, this is only if she traveled without stopping, which is probably improbable. If she were to sleep at night, and eat regular meals during the day, she would probably be able to pull it for 5-8 hours each day. How about 8? Then it would take her a total travel time of anywhere from 6-8 months, roughly. But these are only my calculations for a very specific average speed. Here's the process I came up with to find out how long it would take:
1. Take 3,000 (the total distance, or any other distance you wish to calculate) and divide it by r (a variable to represent the average rate of travel, could be any number).
2. Take the result of this and divide it by the average amount of time spent traveling each day. (Example: 1500 ÷ 8= 187.5)
3. You now have your answer in days. If you want to calculate it in months, just use the average amount of days in a month and divide your answer by that number, and you have your answer in months.

So the answer is... It really depends on a lot of variables, but somewhere between 6 months to a little over a year is my guess. If she were going over mountain ranges etc. it would be even longer.

I would love to get @Duality's opinion on this with all of his extensive mathematical knowledge and brilliant mind. :mlp_nom:

Edited by Soren Peregrine
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Soren Peregrine said:

This webpage really helped me to come up with a reasonable answer: 

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100618164918AAWjQnU

Taking the information in this into consideration, I think it would be an educated guess to say that 2-5 mph would be the average travel speed for a pony like Trixie to pull a cart of the size that she has. I actually think she would probably travel at a slower speed than a horse drawn carriage at walking speed for the horse(s), because the amount of weight she is pulling is considerable. (I don't really know if the gravity is the same in Equestria as it is here on our planet, so that's another factor that can complicate things as far as how much harder it is to pull the wagon, thus impacting the speed, but I will just ignore that to keep it simpler.) So if we say that Equestria is roughly the same size as the United States, let's say she is traveling the distance from New York to California, which is approximately 3,000 miles. So if she traveled at an average speed of 2 mph without stopping, it would take her 1,500 hours, or about 63 days. Remeber, this is only if she traveled without stopping, which is probably improbable. If she were to sleep at night, and eat regular meals during the day, she would probably be able to pull it for 5-8 hours each day. How about 8? Then it would take her a total travel time of anywhere from 6-8 months, roughly. But these are only my calculations for a very specific average speed. Here's the process I came up with to find out how long it would take:
1. Take 3,000 (the total distance, or any other distance you wish to calculate) and divide it by r (a variable to represent the average rate of travel, could be any number).
2. Take the result of this and divide it by the average amount of time spent traveling each day. (Example: 1500 ÷ 8= 187.5)
3. You now have your answer in days. If you want to calculate it in months, just use the average amount of days in a month and divide your answer by that number, and you have your answer in months.

So the answer is... It really depends on a lot of variables, but somewhere between 6 months to a little over a year is my guess. If she were going over mountain ranges etc. it would be even longer.

I would love to get @Duality's opinion on this with all of his extensive mathematical knowledge and brilliant mind. :mlp_nom:

Awww, thanks, Søren! :twismile:

Honestly, this answer is probably better than anything I could have said myself, but I do feel it pertinent to point out that we've actually directly seen Trixie's wagon being pulled with long-distance-sustainable effort, which allows us to skip the IRL horse comparison and gravity debacle entirely (in the only viable GIF that I could find, it's being pulled by Starlight, but there's no noticeable variation in speed between the two):

Spoiler

medium.gif

Starlight appears to move at a rate of about one full stride per second (stride defined as from her right hoof being planted until her right hoof is next planted). These strides are about four hooves long apiece, so that's four hooves of horizontal movement per second, and since ponies are about seven hooves tall measured from the top of the head and are generally held to be about four human feet tall measured from the top of their head (derived from Twilight referring to a candy cane in terms of how many feet tall it is in the show at one point), Starlight can cover about 0.7 meters per second tugging the wagon. Put that into Søren's spiffy equation, adjusting for variations in units because meters do not miles make, the trip from NY to SF can be made in a scant 75 days if she travels nonstop, 225 (between 7 and 8 months, much like Søren's result) if she only travels eight hours a day.

Walking takes time.

Of course the question must be asked whether Equestria is anywhere near as large as the US, however, which is frankly dubious given depicted inter-location travel times in the show. Based on my general and very vague impressions of relative distances in the show, it would take her closer to a few weeks to travel from one coast to another, but do take that for what it's worth; it is, I think, empirically determinable, but it would probably rely on how close to scale the official not-to-scale map of Equestria is.

Edited by Duality
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Duality said:

Awww, thanks, Søren:twismile:

You're welcome! It is quite true though.

Starlight appears to move at a rate of about one full stride per second (stride defined as from her right hoof being planted until her right hoof is next planted). These strides are about four hooves long apiece, so that's four hooves of horizontal movement per second, and since ponies are about seven hooves tall measured from the top of the head and are generally held to be about four human feet tall measured from the top of their head (derived from Twilight referring to a candy cane in terms of how many feet tall it is in the show at one point), Starlight can cover about 0.7 meters per second tugging the wagon.

^ This is the genius I am talking about here in action!

You know, I thought about the possibility of calculating it that way but I was having too much trouble finding a suitable clip/GIF. You're very good at research!

Starlight can cover about 0.7 meters per second tugging the wagon.

I checked the conversion to miles per hour for that rate and it's about 1.566 mph, and 1.5 was what I originally typed in for the low end of the speed spectrum instead of 2, and that was the number I was going to use! I guess I was right with my first estimation. :D

Of course the question must be asked whether Equestria is anywhere near as large as the US, however, which is frankly dubious given depicted inter-location travel times in the show. Based on my general and very vague impressions of relative distances in the show, it would take her closer to a few weeks to travel from one coast to another, but do take that for what it's worth; it is, I think, empirically determinable, but it would probably rely on how close to scale the official not-to-scale map of Equestria is.

I also think Equestria is much smaller than the USA, but I just answered based on the question. That's a very good point.

Thanks for delivering such great research in time of need Duality! :muffins:

@Soren Peregrine, @Duality I think you've covered it pretty well there; I could throw in a few suggestions about rough terrain, the type of wagon* and that the ponies would get fitter (and so able to pull for longer) over time, but as I can't suggest how to model those that doesn't really help that much.

If we had time between two points over a variety of terrain then we could build a statistical model, which would be my preferred approach, as I think it would better account for unknowns and would allow us to produce a confidence interval to show how much weight can be attributed to the estimate.

As an interesting aside, apparently J. R. R. Tolkein kept meticulous notes about his world - they go over travel times on the BBC radio program More or Less (an excellent program that I would recommend to anyone interested in mathematics & statistics.)

*there was a general who won a campaign based on the ability his supply wagons had to go off-road, allowing him to consistently out-manoeuvre his opponent.

Edited by Once In A Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 2

Thanks for the help, hmm perhaps the season 6 episode wont be as big an issue as I thought. My biggest concern with that was that Trixie was still on her humble and penitent apology tour (its a working title) but my estimates for season 5 work best if it takes place over roughly 2 years from Tirek's attack. We know they have a hearthwarming eve but other episodes take place in spring/autumn and tanks for the memories must occur on the first winter after may the best pet win which puts season 3, 4 and parts of 2 and 5 as occuring in one year. If it would take her half a year to 8 months to cross Equestria coast to coast and you add in time to plan the tour, earn the bits to buy her wagon/supplies (assuming she spent everything she earnt immediately after the Ursa destroyed her old one on the Alicorn amulet) and the fact she wouldn't just be going straight from coast to coast but moving up, down and sideways to visit various towns as well as staying in each town for at least a day or two to actually perform it can work. Magic duel occurs in season 3, Trixie spends several months/the rest of that year earning money to replace her magic supplies/wagon, possibly go slightly into the next year then she spends 8 months touring around Equestria before arriving in ponyville towards the end of the tour as its capstone which is also why she can stay there after becoming friends with Starlight.

I'd be happy to share notes with you Jordan D as a second perspective can be helpful in spotting flaws/things you've missed. On the upside at leas this is informative I've found out information about fashion weeks and when the new york ice skating season is amongst other things. These are my current notes, I warn you while I'm sharing these its still a work in progress as I'm only partway through season 6 with them so they're a wall of text and mostly just notes for me so they're mostly just me noting down things that indicate an episode must occur at a specific point as well as what the episode was. I don't want to tidy them up till I've got all the seasons done as we get things that affect the timeline on earlier episodes. If you do wade through it feel free to post any questions/crticism as I'm happy to explain my reasoning on things. I'm currently leaning towards seasons 1-3 taking place over roughly 2-2.5 years, season 5 taking another 2 and as I said I'm working on six currently.

Spoiler

Season 1
E1 and 2: Summer Sun Celebration.
E3: Twilight is sent tickets to a grand galloping gala. Letter moral not enough blessings to share with your friends feels awful
E4: Applebuck season. Pinky Pie runs sugarcube corner for the first time. Official bunny census. Letter moral friendship is accepting help from friends.
E5: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Gilda. Letter moral control yourself not who your friends hang with.
E6: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Trixie. Letter moral be proud of your talents.
E7: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Dragonshy. Letter moral trust your friends.
E8: Spring/Summer? major planed storm to make up for a missed sprinkle the previous week but green trees. Letter moral embrace your differences.
E9: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. However first appearance of Zacora who comes to town every month implying its been 1 month or less since Twilight first arrived. Letter moral don't judge someone by apperances.
E10: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Ponyville partially devoured by parasprites and Fillydelphia infested by some bothersome creatures. Letter moral listen to your friends.
E11: End of winter, winter wrap up day and first day of spring. Letter moral we have hiddne talents.
E12: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Apple Bloom meets Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle at Diamond's Cute Ceanera. Letter moral what you fear may lose you friends can win you new ones.
E13: Autumn, running of the leaves indicating end of autumn. Applejack and Rainbow don't seem to know Twilight that well. Moral told directly to Celestia that friendship is better than competition.
E14: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Rarity makes outfits for the grand galloping gala. Rarity spends day's holed up after the fashion show disaster.Letter moral you can'tplease everyone.
E15: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Twilight practicing tranfiguration and doesn't believe in Pinky sense and Twilight meets Gummy for the first time  Letter moral wonderfuls things can also be unexplainable.
E16: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Rainbow Dash competes in the best young flyers competetion along with Rarity.  Rainbow Dash is training to perform the sonic rainboom on command (so episodes where she can probably occur after this) Spike is not in the library. Wonderbolts are still an idol to Dash so episodes with her getting to know them occur later than this probably. Same with any episodes of wingless ponies walking on clouds. Fluttershy mentions she's trying to be more assertive Moral told directly to Celestia that you need to support your friends.
E17: CMC's are a group so must occur after call of the cutie. Fluttershy say's being good with animals is her special gift. Twilight is going to visit Zecora so must be after Bridle Gossip Letter written but not narrated may be not to bite off more than you can chew
E18: Applejack gives the CM's her old clubhouse so any episodes featuring it must occur fater this. No letter seen Twilight tries to get the CMC's to realize something about cutie marks.
E19: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Rarity stammers at meeting Saphire Shores. Twilight say's Rarity showed her her gem finding spell awhile back. Letter moral being ladylike doesn't mean being weak.
E20: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Fluttershy models for Rarity, Fkyttershy wears something similar to Saphire Shores outfit and her gala outift that gets ruined on gala night. Letter moral don't be afraid to share your feelings wtih friends.
E21: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Moving Bloomberg to Applelosa (built in the past year) and sorting out the Buffalo and ponies during the first harvest. Could this match up with Apple Buck season? Letter moral be willing to compramise.
E22: Spring/Summer? Fluttershy birdnaps Philomena as she does her rebirth. No cake twins must be before their birth. Rarity is wearing her gala dress made in suited for success so must be after that. Moral told directly to Celestia don't jump to conclusions.
E23: Spring/Summer? CMC's learn how Twilight and the others got their cutie marks Letter moral everyone's connected.
E24: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. First appearance of Owlolicious so anything with him must be after this. Twilight comments that its cold that night. Letter moral don't act on jelousy. Spike writes the letter at Twilight's telling him too
E25: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Gummy turns 1 year old. Rarity references Pinkie's spring has sprung party. Pinkie is willing to believe the others don't want to be friends with her any  more. Pinkie's birthday is 1 day after gummy's and she forgets that its her birthday. Lette rmoral don't expect the worst from yoru friends.
E26: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Grand Gallopping Gala. Spitfire references the best young flyers competition. Fluttershy say's she needs to be more bold like Twilight says Moral told directly to Celesti friends make even the worst times better.

Season 2
E1 and 2: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Return of Discord, CMC's arguing with each other. Dash objects to Discords Cotton Candy raining a day early. Applejack's harvesting corn. Over 30 letters sent to Twilight to remind her of friendship. Flashbacks of poison joke, diamond dogs, tale of CMC's, apple bucking season, winter wrap up, fall weather friends, summer sun festival
E3: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Twilight has a breakdown over not having a letter to send to Celestia this week. Applejack has asked Dash to demolish her old barn so she can put up a new one during which a sonic rainboom occurs so it must take place after best young flyers. First time the others have seen her get this stressed out. We see the CMC's playing together. Moral was told to Celestia directly that you should listen to yoru friends concerns regardles of how important you think they are and instructs the others to report their lessons to her as they learn them while giving Twilight permission not to write every weeek.
E4: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Nightmare night is disrupted by Luna learning how ponies view her. Pip Squak say's it shis first nightmare night and Twilight mistakes his meaning as being his first since moving from Trottingham meaning he arrived AFTER she did. Zecora particpates showing this occurs after Birdle Gossip. Luna hasn't mastered her royal canterlot voice and the ponyville people are still scared of her. Letter moral is offering frienbdship to others helps them share it in turn.
E5: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Sisterhooves social, fight between Sweetie and Rarity. Sweetie Bele is stayingw ith Rarity for a week Applejack si clearing up bruised apples. Letter Moral having a sister requires work but its a wonderful thing written by Rarity and Sweetie belle
E6: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Apple Bloom gives herself the cutie pox by misusing a potion ingredient she learnt about from Zeocra who mentions that she htought she'd removed their fear the last time she visited could be rererencing nightmare nigtht or her first appearance. Letter moral waiting can be hard but shortcuts don't work from Apple Bloom
E7: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Owlolicious is seen so must be after all well than ends owl and Rainbow gets tank. Letter moral the most important quality is tenacity learnt by rainbow
E8: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Rainbow Dash's fanclub is seen, mare do well is used to teach her a lesson Dash seems to have some relationship with Scootaloo. Letter morale its important to act with grace and humility  from rainbow dash
E9: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Rarity ignores her friends in favour of social connections Twilights birthday occurs Wonderbolts derby occurs Her grand gala dress makes another appearance. Canterlot garden party occurs. Twilight say's the grand galloping gala is coming up however Flutterhsy is friends with the birds and doesn't nip off implying its the SECOND gala however they aren't recognized even though they were honored after Discord. Morale is that you should be proud where your from told directly to Celestia by Rarity
E10: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Spikes birthday party. We see Zecora consulted about Spikes greed growth. Letter moral from spike is that its truly better to give than receive.
E11: Winter? Snow. Hearthswarming Eve tale. Applejack comments there's so much to see in canterlot she feels like her eyes will pop out of her head.
E12: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Family appreciate day where granny smith speaks to Apple Blooms class. Zap Apple Harvest. CMC's have their clubhouse.
E13: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Cake twins are born and have their 1 month celebration. Pinky babysits for the first time convincing the cakes she's more responsible than they thought. Applejack is picking apples to protect them from hungry caterpillar swarm. letter moral from pinkie about desire fore responsibility can outrun actual ability to handle it.
E14: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Applejack is competing in the Equestria Rodeo Championship in the hopes of winning money to fix up town hall (damage may be due to Ditzy Doo or parasprites). Mail Stallions birthday party. First appearanc eof Chery Jubilee. Letter moral from Applejack that you can't run from problems and should run too your family.
E16: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Rainbow is injured in a crash and starts reading Daring Do for the first time. Twilight indicates at least 1 day passes in the episode and the doctor checks rainbow out indicating several days have passed and tells her to stay off her wing for another week. Letter lesson morale from Dash that being athletic doesn't mean you can't enjoy reading
E17: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Hearth's and hooves day where the CMC's borrow a love poison book from twilight. Morale is that you can't force people to be together from the CMC's but no letter
E18: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Cranky Doodle comes to town Cake twins are seen. Cherilee's birthday and the day after Zecora's Matilda's birthday is in 132 days. Applejack is painting what appears to be a new barn. Rainbow is reading Daring Do adn the saphire stone. Pinky say's her birthday isn't for another 75 days. Letter morale is that you need to accept friends for who they are from Pinky
E19: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Fluttershy takes assertiveness lessons at Rarity and Pinkie's advice. Rarity and Pinkie keep referring to Iron Will as a monster. Letter morale that you standing up isn't the same as changing who you are from Fluttershy.
E20: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Twilight warns herself about stressing over the future leading her to stress over the future. Its Arbour Day at the start of the week/ Applejack and Rarity repair damage to the dam, Mrs Cake fills up water tank, Pinkie and Big Mac secure Bridge bolts, CMC's clean sidewalk, SPike wpaints library, Rarity gie maincuts, Applejack secures perimiter of Everfree, Rainbow and her team clear Philliydelphia to Los PEgassus. Cerberus gets out of Tartarus. Pinkie reveals she has balls stashed all over pnyville in case o balle meregncy. Baltimare also cleared. Twilight's mane gets burnt. Pinkie pie also has eye patch's stashed all over equestria in case of eye patch emergencies Starswirdl the bearded wing is the most secure section of the archives nad she has full access. Moral is not to stress too much about the future learnt by TWilight.
E21: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Spike joins the dragon migration which happens once in a generation. Rainbow Dash mentions watchinga  butterfly migration with Fluttershy. Twilight searches the entire ponyville library unable to find anyhting about dragons. Spike saves Pee wee. Letter morale who oyu are is not the same as what you are from Spike.
E22: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Water spout to Cloudsdale for the weather. Thunderlane 9.3 wing power, rainbow dash 16.5 wingpower Fluttershy 2.3 after overcoming her fear of others and at least 5 when having to help break 800 wing power. Rumble and 8 other pegasi catch the feather flu. Lesson morale is that even a little can make a diffference no matter how small from Fluttershy.
E23: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. CMC's write gabby gums school paper. Featherewight got his cutie mark just before the start of the episode. Editor in chief graduated last year and Diamond Tiara became editor Sweetie Belle leaves her saddlebags on Rarity's boutique store floor. We see the cake twins and Big Macintosh with Smarty Pants.
E24: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. The cakes Marzipan Mascarone madness cake is nomed on when being transported to Canterlot for the national desrt competition. Both cakes and Pinkie transport the cake to the train depot. Letter moral get all the facts before deciding from Pinky (celestia given some cake
E25 and 26: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Canterlot wedding of Cadence and Shining Armour all the mane 6 are involved. Rainbow Dash is expected to be able to pull off a rainboom on demand. Rainbow Dash's dress looks like the one she wore to the grand galloping gala. CMC's are flower filies.

Season 3
E1 and E2: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Crystal Empire returns, Mane 6, Cadence and Shining Armour sent north to deal ith Sombra's return, Twilight learns dark magic. We see a window from the end of S2. Celestia and Luna have a discussion indicating they have plans for Twilight though Luna's worrried "She" isn't ready. Rarity calls Spike Spikey Wikey
E3: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Twilight is practicing her spells when pinkie starts panicking over missing fun leading to herusing the mirror pool to create duplicates. Applejack's family has a barn raising. Everyone goes to Twilight for her to solve the Pinkie problem. Letter moral its great to have friends but sometimes you need to make choices on who you choose to spend time with
E4: Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Bab's is only staying 1 week during which the summer Harvest Day parade will occur. We also see Sweetie Belle's room in her parents house. Babs steals the CMC club house. We see the foal free press staff photographer Babs is inducted as a member of the CMC's. No moral.
E5: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Opens with rain when Trixie buys the Alicorn amulet. Spike mentions the snowball incidetn in season 1 during winter wrap up perhaps. Twilight is practicing for the arrivalof the delegates from saddle arabia. Trixie mentions working on a rock farm to earn a living. We see Owlalicious. Zecora trains Twilight in wielding the ways' of the force er magic. We see a cake twin.
E6: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Sisters go camping. Scootaloo gets eager at the idea of raibow dash maybe becomingn her big sister if she cna spend time with her. CMC's arrange for Rairty and Dash to go camping. Scootaloo references the best young flyer event. Scootaloo has a series of nightmares before being comforted by Luna and then Rainbow Dash.
73: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Rainbow Dash is accepted into the wonderbolts accadmey.
E8: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Spike petsits for gems while the girls are in the crystal empire helping prep for the Equestrai games. We see in photo's he's returned Pee Wee to his parents and Owlalicoius. We also have confirmation of Tank's being Dash's pet. CMCs are at their club house, take same train back as mane 6
E9: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Its been almost 100 moons since the last apple reuninion all the family is coming including Bab's. Photo's seem to indicate 300 moons worth of reunions (3) but Auntie Applesauce mentions an event six reuinions ago. Applejack say's its not been that long since she saw babs. Granny Smith mentions they haven't tended the west orchardd since it got filled with fruit bats. The barn/house is destroyed and needs to be rebuilt.Letter morale family is the first group of friends you amke and you'll remember who long after you forget the what from Applejack.
E10: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Twilight has 12 books to read in a weekend and gives Spike the day off. Applebloom heads off to a CMC meeting for watere skiing.
E11: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Celestia reawakens Discord in the hopes the mane 6 can convince him to turn over a new leaf. Refers to season 2 opening. Fluttershy negotiates between Applejack adn some beavers. Celestia mentions needing to return to Canterlot for Equestria's royal summit. Fluttershy tells Discord off for his behaviour but earns his friendship by sticking toh er promise not to use her element of harmony on him. Moral is with friends you can't have things your way all the time from Discord.
E12: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Twilight and her friends try to convince Miss Harshwhinny to hold hte Equestria games in the crystal empire same time as Spike being a petsitter. Cadence has twilight do a breathing exercise to handle stress. They don't know what Miss Harshwhinny looks like. Moral it feels good to help someone else get something you always wanted but never had almost as good as getting it yourself from rainbow dash.
E13: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Twilght researches Starswirl's unfinished spell becoming an Alicorn. We see flashbacks to Twilight telling hte tail of her cutie mark, lesson zero, nightmare night, pinkie sense, memoryes of the past, cadences wedding, discords return. We see Cadence wearing the Crystal Empire hair style.

Equestria Girls 1st Movie

Season 4
E1 and E2: Summer Just usual green plants and blue skies. Twilight is going to be performing in the Summer SUn celebration for the first time. Twilight is gettting flying lessons as an Alicorn so must occur after S3E13 along with all future episodes. Twilight is stressing out as these ar the first royal duties Celestia has given her. Celestia comments on how the summer sun celebration has changed from a mourning at banishing her sister to one that reminds her she has her back. Discord make an appearance but his friendship with Fluttershy isn't that strong. Twilight uses Alicorn magic on Zecora's potion (looks like the dark magic used in the crystal empire by sombra). In the glimpses of the past we see the rise of Nightmare Moon and Discords first sealing. Twilight mentions she can't get her new wings to do what she wants them to when she wants them to do it. Elements of Harmony are returned to the tree and we conclude with the summer sun celebration where Celestia's speach confirms this is the first summer Sun festival since LUna's return.
E3: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Twilight references the chest seen in E1 and E2 and her search not finding any results. They spend all night scaring each other in the twin sisters castle. Twilight comes up with the idea to keep a journal of what they learn.
E4: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Rainbow Dash sy'as 4 more months referring to the new Daring Do novel. Then she say's its 3 months and 26 day's only for Twilight to say its been postphoned anohter 2 months. They find out A K Yearling is really Daring DO. Moral is its good sometimes to put your trust in some pony else by rainbow dash.
E5: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. The CMC's compete to be flag bearers for the Equestria games. Dash not only know's Ms Harshwhinny but is coach for the falg bearers.
E6: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. While cleaning up the twin sisters castle the mane 6 get sucked into a comic of spikes and need to complete the story. Spike references having seen a magnifying glass last time he was here in E3 when Twilight was looking for books in the castle. Could be prompted by Rarity wanted to improve the apperance of it. Spike comments his friends never need him to do anything important (implying this is before the Equestria games).
E7: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Applejack is happy that it is once again officially apple bucking day only to find the apples are being devoured by vampire fruit bats. Applejack doesn't hesitate to call the others in for help protecting her entry in the Applelossa state fair produce competition. Last vampire bat infestation meant they had to ration out apples all winter with no cider implying this occurs before cider season but close to winter (autumn?). Moral you shouldn't let anypony pressure you into doing what you don't believe is right form Fluttershy and don't let short term solutions be short sighted from Applejack.
E8: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Rarity goes to manehattan for fashion week only to have Suri steal her material and designs. (Real life fashion weeks are feburary/march for autunm/winter and september/october for spring/summer) Designs indicate this is the September/October period? Rarity has connections with other designers at this stage of her career. Rarity gets the thread that will become her key to the chest. Moral don't let yourself lose yoru generotsity as nothing feels worse than taking advantage of the giving nature of your friends.
E9: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Applejack and Pinkie Pie find out they might be related and travel to see Goldie delicious historian of the apple clan for confirmation failing to find it but deciding it doesn't matter as far as they're concerned they are. Moral is being family is about  being able to get through rough patches together and good friends can be family too from the Apple's.
E10: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Equestria games qualifiers are held with teams competing for ribbons to get to the finals. Rainbow Dash has to choose between competing with Fluttershy and Bulk Biceps or leaving them to compete with the wonderbolts. tryouts seem to be held at rainbow falls. The wonderbolts recognize Dash by name and sight. Though she's not one yet they reference her time at the accademy and lure her with a chance to fly with the wonderbolts. Rainbow Dash gets the pin that will become her key to the chest. Moral friends are more important than winning form Rainbow Dash.
E11: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Cadence visits Twilight and Discord tricks them into going onto a quest as a test of Twilight's friendship for him. Fluttershy gets permission to observe the breezies. Twilight is worrying because the last few times they've been together they've been having to deal with a major crisis. Discords relation with the mane 6 still isn't that strong. Moral when your with a good friend even the most chaotic experience can bring you closer from Twilight.
E12: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Pinkie meets Cheese who was inspired by her when they compete over Dash's Birthaversary (21 candles on the cake). Mr and Mrs Cake reference their foals first shower. We see Twilight's arrival in ponyville and Shining Armour and Cadence's wedding. Pinkie gets given the rubber chicken that will become her key to the chest. Moral unknown but we see Pinkie writing in the journal.
E13: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Ponieville day's Festival is held and Rarity is named the pony of cermonies. The festival is in 3 day's of the episode start. Rarity is trying to get Trenderhoof's attention while he's trying to get Applejack's leading the two mares to start dressing and acting like the other to try and change his focus. Moral real friends will like you for who you are and changing yourself to impress them is no way to make new ones from Rarity.
E14: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Fluttershy uses poison joke to ghost sing for the ponytones quartet after Big Mac loses his voice in the 12th annual ponyville turkey call competition. Fluttershy goes straight to Zecora for a cure indicating they are good friends by this stage. We get a string of events the pet center fund raiser, Zhipporwhil's cutecinara party, a ribbon cutting ceremony by the mayor, at the spa for the patrons, for the school ponies, at sugar cube corner due to Fluttershy thinking she's fooling Rarity into thinking she's doing it for others rather than living her dream in the shadows because she's afraid of being in the spotlight. Rarity mentions the pony tones are booked for the Apple family zap apple jam extrordinaire. Moral hiding behind fear rather than doing something you love means your hiding from yourself from fluttershy.
E15: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Twilight tutors the CMC's on various skills in order to help them out (using her magic for Sweetie Belle, assembly a unicycle for Scootaloo and potion making for Applebloom). However Diamond Tiara convinces them to use this to make themselves popular ending with all the school kids also wanting to hang out with her rather than learn and them eventually proving they are learning afterall even though they don't seem to be. Sweetiebelle's telekinesis signficantly improves. Diamon Tiara comments on the fact that Twilight's new status has changed how she views her. Sweetie Belle comments that the class is wanting to get on their good side so they can be with Ponyville's newest and biggest Celebrity. Don't act like your special because your friends with someone special rather than remembering their special because they're a friend from the CMC's.
E16: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. The Breezies come through Ponyvile and they know about them, Fluttershy has seen them before at this stage and refers to going to see them gathering their pollen in western Equestria. We see snow that may be a mountain top as part of a journey montage since we also see a desert and lots of greenery. Fluttershy gets the flower that becomes her key to the chest. Kindness can keep a friend from doing what they need to do on occcasion and you need to push them away for their own good from Fluttershy.
E17: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Applebloom gets left home alone for the first time but Applejack panics and begins smothering her till she realizes she needs to trust her little sister who's growing up.
E18: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Maud visits for the first time and Pinkie Pie wants to ensure she gets on with her friends, eventually they bond over their love for Pinkie. We see tank and Owlolicious at the picnic where they meet.
E19: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Rarity is making a series of outfits for Saphire Shores and her tour. When she redesignes Sweetie's show outfits accidentally outshining her Sweetie gets upset and sabotauges Saphire's outfits and then has to prevent it going wrong for her sister after Luna helps her see Rarity was only trying to help when she did it. Sweetie Belle recognizes Luna and is fairly casual in talking to her. Sweetie Belle comments that she prefers showtunes over pop.
E20: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Flim and Flam sell a fake miracle cure all to the ponyville ponies. The apple's start the episode swimming in a pond at the farm. The Apple's and Flim Flam Brothers recognize each other. The Ponyville swim meet occurs. Applejack gets given the bit that becomes her key to the chest. Moral being honest is hard when it can hurt somepony you care about but lying can hurt them even more from Applejack.
E21: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Twilight helps Rainbow Dash study for a test that will get her into the newly formed Wonderbolts Reserves. Twilight's flying is still a learning process where she has trouble landing on clouds and paying attention to what's happening around her. Fluttershy raises her voice to break up a fight between Rainbow and Twilight. Moral one way of learning isn't better than another as each pony is unique and individual from Twilight.
E22: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. The mane 6 attend the rainbow falls traders exchange. Twilight mentions Cadence attended the year bedore as the princess adjudicator. Rainbow Dash accidentally trading Fluttershy as part of her deal to get a 1st edition of Daring Do and the saphire statue is the first disupte in the fairs history. Rainbow Dash not only has read all released Daring Do books but has signed first editions of all except the saphire statue book. Twilight comments the library's overflowing as Celestia has been sending her more books than ever since she became a princess. Rainbow and Flutter find a stand of Discord shaped lamps. Fluttershy comments training an Orthros takes a long time and she doesn't even know how many moons she'll be gone to do it. Twilight mentions Spike deciding he owes Applejack a life debt and getting one on the day she meets Pinkie Pie.
E23: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Rarity is given a dark magic book from the castle of the two sisters by Spike in an effort to help her and she makes a mess of the Ponyville foal and filly fair till he is able to break the spell, he still gets in trouble with Twilight. Spike still has crush on Rarity. Rarity comments she's completed her fall line for the next 15 seasons. Owlolicious throws an acorn at Spike over his enabling. Moral its important to be honest with your friends if you think they're doing something wrong from Spike. Twilight mentions she, Luna and and Cadence had to put a lot of effort into reversing the dark magic of the book.
E24: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. The Equestrian games is held at the Crystal Empire and Spike tries to find a way to contribute. Spike finds out for the first time just how the Crystal Empire ponies view him as a hero. He is also the first dragon in the history of the Equestrian games to light the torch in the opening ceremony. Rainbow Dash is with Rarity and Applejack to congratulate the CMC's. Moral all the praise in the world means nothing if you don't feel it inside and sometimes you have to let go of the past from Spike.
E25 and 26: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Twilight needs to smile and wave at the dignitaries for Maretonia arrive for a summit and shes' worried she doesn't do all that much as a princess and she wants to contribute. Tirek begins making his move and draining magic from the ponies of Equestria. Twilight goes to the castle of the two sisters to do some reading and Applejack mentions its been awhile since they visited the castle. They mention having to give up their elements to save the tree of Harmony. Discord directs Twilight's attention to the chest as a possible solution to her concerns about her royal duties along with hadnding the journal they've been keeping with the passages dealing with when the others got their key's for deeper review. Refers to each of these episodes. Going by the journal they occur Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash then Pinkie Pie. Discord joins forces with Tirek allowing him to drain more magic rapidly yet even when it seems solid Discord keeps his sensing what the Alicorn's are doing a secret. Twilight comments she's only just learnt to control her own Alicorn magic. Twilight exerts a very wonky control over the sun, blows up her library door trying to open it, takes off fast enough to leave a charred crater/magical contrail andsonic boom, gets zapped constantly by  her magic shorting out and teleporting randomly around the land. Discord leaves the window showing Twilight as a princess alone while changing the ones on either side. Discord has to look away when Tirek drains the mane 6's magic. Tirek destroy's the ponyville library prompting Twilight to start fighting. Eventually she trades the magic of the Alicorns for her friends. Discord then gives her the amulet that is her key to the chest. The mane 6 transform into a new more powerful form adn defeat Tirek restoring everyones magic when they open the chest. The chest then transforms into the castle of friendship. Applejack has Pinkie eat all their muffins as she's got the strongest stomach of all of them.

Equestria Girls second movie could go here

Season 5
E1 and E2: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. We open on the castle of friendship and have no more episodes featuring the library. References the season 4 ending and the cutie map appears when they all sit in their thrones which implies this is the first timet hat's happened. their symbols glow when they sit in their thrones. They are summoned for the first time to solve a friendship problem (all of them). Spike mentions he and big Mac have a big weekend planned. They meet Starlight for the first time. Rarity calls Pinkie miss Pie for some reason.
E3: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Twilight is avoiding her new castle till her friends make it feel like a home. We get mention that she spent all day at Apple Acres and an afternoon at Carousel Boutique as well as racing Rainbow repeatedly on one day. We see Spike has a Rarity doll. We see the map so it must occur after visiting Starlight's village but still be very close to the castle's creation. Twilight and Spike visit the ruins of Ponyville library and think sadly of the memories they made there. Rainbow mentions crashing into the library when practicing her sonic rainbooom and Rarity mentions her and Applejack having a sleepover there. The girls make a chandelier out of memory crystals and the roots of the golden oak library. Among the crystals we see Twilight's party on arriving at Ponyville and the mane 6 sharing donuts with Celestia after the grand galloping gala (The way its referred to implies they've only attended one and their outfits match those worn in season 1).
E4: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. The cutie mark crusaders have nightmare's about what could go wrong when they get their cutie mark (getting one they don't like, that makes you move away from everyone you know or breaking up their friendship). We see Applebloom have a nigthmare about getting a cutie mark that declares she is a pest pony before a mysterious voice removes it leading to a Twittermite infestation destroying ponyville as without her cutiemark she can't stop them leading to her being shocked away when they destroy her home, a nightmare where she gets a cutie mark for potion making (she refers to princess Twilight's lessons) and the other two crusaders exclude her for not being a crusader any more (after dream Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle mention thinking they'd all get their marks together) then when the voice removes it again she's excluded because the've gotten theirs and have important things to do leading to her waking up into, a nightmare where her cutie mark is a dolphin and her family send her away as there's not place for non-apples  on the farm (we see pictures of the Apple reunion with her face cut out) and she'll have to change her name when she's kicked out she awakens into, a nightmare where every time she looks at her flank she see's different cutie marks running out of her room the mysterious voice denies casting a spell on her it only did what she wanted. At which point Luna appears and tells her the voice is her own shadow and fears. Luna comforts her by telling her all a cutie mark is who you are and shows her the other crusaders have also been having ngihtmares since receiving Bab's letter. She shows her Sweetie Belle's ngihtmare that instead of a singer she'll become a janitor and Scootaloo's that rather tahn a daredevil she'll become a chef. Luna brings them into a dream clubhouse and allows them to comfort each other by agreeing no matter what happens they'll remain crusaders and friends.
E5: Winter? Autumn leaves falling from the running of the leaves followed by the arrival of winter to Rainbow's dismay when she discovers Tank is going to hibernate till spring leaving her crying her eyes out over both losing her pet and not being able to spend their first winter together, together after her attempts to fight it off and keep the weather warm for him fail. Twilight seems to be a lot better at flying now. After Rainbow starts crying in response to Fluttershy being cruel to be kind Twilight shoves Applejack forward to comfort her. After she's cried herself out Rainbow Dash takes Tank to burrow into the ground and hibernate only to settle herself down near his den to read him a Daring Do story as it helps him sleep.
E6: Spring/Summer? We are in Appalossa so scrubby terrain with some green trees. The CMC's accompany Applejack to compete in the Appalosa Rodeo and help Troubleshoees find his cutie mark is telling him to be a rodeo clown not a competitor. Applejack comments its been awhile since she got to compete as all the Rodeo's around Ponyville have closed down. The Sheriff comments Troubleshoes has been causing troubles at all the rodeo circuit competitions. Sweetie Belle easily closes Troubleshoes wagon door with magic. The CMC's realize Troubleshoes looking at his cutie mark the wrong way and its not bad luck but signalling he'd be a great rodeo clown. Sweetie telekinetically moves the keys so they can let Troubleshoes out of his cell so he can perform. They convince him he was born to entertain and to go out as a rodeo clown. When he gets exposed they explain and convince the crowd that he didn't mean any harm.
E7: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Discord gets jelous of Fluttershy taking another friend to the grand galloping gala instead of him. Fluttershy mentions meeting Treehugger on her trip to see the breezies. Rarity mentions its the CMC's first gala as her, Applejack and Rainbow's + ones. Pinkie is minding the counter at sugarcube corner. Celestia thanks Twilight for taking over some of the planning duties of the gala. We see Maud attending wtih Pinkie. Discord loses his temper at Tree Hugger and rips open a whole to another dimension to throw her in. Fluttershy needs to chew out Discord and explain that you can have multiple friends for different things to him. Celestia comments this has been the most fun party in years and it would have been dull if she hadn't invited Discord.
E8: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash are sent to Griffonstone to help restore friendship with the Griffons making up their differences with Gilda and starting a return of attitudes lost since their treasure was stolen generations ago. Twilight mentions that it was Gilda's visit that inspired her to get Bygone Griffons of Greatness to learn about them. Pinkie is surprised that its only her and Rainbow Dash going but recognizes the maps signalling her through her cutie mark implying this is the second time the map has sent them on a mission as she know's what's happening but expects all of them to be going. The realization the only friend Gilda ever thought she had is what makes Pinky realize they need to restore that friendship and encourage Gilda to start making others with the Griffon's she lives with. Choosing her friendship over the idol of Boreas is what makes Gilda realize she needs to start teaching Griffons about friendship.
E9: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Cranky and Matilda marry while the mane 6 fight off a Bugbear that's out for revenge against Bon Bon (aka agent sweetie drops). We see a scrapbook showing Cranky and Matilda with Cranky wearing his second wig and both wearing christmas style sweaters while enjoying a steaming drink indoors, a picture of Cranky at what looks like Twilight's coronation which is also the most recent photo before she pastes in their wedding invites. We see the cakes with their twins transporting the wedding cake. Luna reminds Celestia she handled the gift for Cadence and Shining Armours wedding and Celestia was meant to do this one. Cadence are also in attendence and she mentions he always cry's at weddings. We see Zecora amongst the wedding guests. There's even a changeling there scaring the ponies around it.
E10: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Spike makes a bit of a mess of the Grand Equestria Pony summit trying to ensure Twilight gets some rest after she's up for day's trying to arrange everything. We see Twilight wearing the new crown made after she returned the element of magic to the tree of harmony.
E11: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. We get the first visit by the Yak Yakistan diplomats and after they smash a lot of things in anger Pinkie Pie makes them feel welcome by throwing a party to show them what makes Equestria special rather than trying to duplicate the exacting standards they demand of what makes Yak Yakistan special. Applejack comments Twilight has been planning this for weeks. Twilight mentions Equestria and Yak Yakistan haven't had relations for hundreds of moons and no pony has ever been there (until Pinkie Pie does in this episode). Rainbow Dash tries to help her out while the yak's are rejecting everything by providing snow. Pinkie runs into Chery Jubilee (or rather the toilet door she opens face first) and recognizes her. Applejack finds a scroll indicating Pinkie's planning her parents 50th aniversary, 100th anniversary and 500th aniversary.
E12: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Twilight realizes she's not done anything with her friends from Princess Celestia's School since she came to Ponyville, panics over what a horrible friend she is and what they must think of her before rushing back there to try and make up with them. We open with Spike grumbling about the dishes and Twilight mentioning there were 3 events in one week. Twilight by this stage is much better at flying and doesn't cause Spike to panic about falling off when he rides her. Twilight doesn't remember her friends names from before she came to Ponyville. She discovers 4 of them weren't too bothered as they expected it but Moondancer was badly hurt by the first pony she considered a friend leaving her. Moondancer refers to having given friendship a chance "a long time ago, it didn't work out then and it isn't going to work out now" in regards to the party she was having when Twilight first came to Ponyville. Twilight is still learning about flying though as she struggles when giving Pinkie a lift in addition to Spike. Twilight mentions facing magical creatures and the end of Equestria when apologising.
E13: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Luna has to come to terms with her guilt over becoming nightmare moon to prevent the Tantabus she created to make her suffer from escaping into equestria. We open on Luna in her nightmares and the mane 6 assume their powered up form from the Tirek battle. The mane 6 due to the nightmares they've been getting since the Tantabus got into their dreams are falling asleep during their pets grooming day. We see Spike send a scroll to Luna rather than Celestia. We see the mane 6 having a sleepover and Luna mentions that Celestia has no poewr in the realm of dreams. We see Rarity use energy blasts instinctively in her dreams against the corrupted chiffons. Luna mentions she can create shared dreams and does one involving all of Ponyville. Big Mac dreams he's a unicorn then an Alicorn princess. All of Ponyville recognizes and isn't afraid of princess Luna. Fluttershy transforms into Flutterbat during the dream, Spike transforms into his dragon knight persona, Rainbow Dash assumes her Zapp form while Applejack assumes Mare Marvelous.
E14: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Rarity opens a new boutique in Canterlot only to deal with an overeager employee who treats it as hers. Twilight mentions that Rarity used the bonus from Saphire Shores equestria wide tour to open her second boutique. Sassy Saddles is introduced to the other memebers of the mane 6 and refers to them as the ponies from Ponyville. Sassy refers to Twilight as a "hot new princess in Equestria" implying its not been that long since she was coronated. Rarity makes and sells 200 reign in stain dresses much to her dismay. When Sassy refers to it as her boutqiue Rarity has a going out of business sale to sell all her other gowns. Watching all the mare's find that perfect gown they just adore it reinspires her while teaching Sassy what Rarity see's in her creations and why a unique creation is different to a multiple of identical ones.
E15: Autumn. Red and Orange leaves. Fluttershy works to overcome her nerovusness about nightmare night by participating with her friends. Granny Apple Smith is surprised to see Flutershy out on Nightmare Night, same with Spike and Twilight. Fluttershy references when she was afraid to sing in front of ponies until she had to help the pony tones out. We see the CMC's toilet papering a tree before running off laughing. We see Derpy in a home made Alicorn Twilight costume exploring the Apple's corn maze. On seeing she's genuinely terrorising her friends Fluttershy apologises for her prank only to be surprised when they're delighted about it once they realize its a prank. Even so she doesn't like scaring her friends so she'll be happy holing up  in her cottage to pass the night.
E16: Spring. Just usual green plants and blue skies. Rarity proves Rainbow Dash is innocent when a retired wonderbolt tries to discredit her as she's a threat to a record he made. We open on the canterlot boutique store being run by Sassy Saddles. Rainbow Dash is in Canterlot to attend Celestia's royal garden opening. Sassy mentions that rumour is the garden's especially lush this season. Rainbow mentions she's the reserve called in as a back up flyer if someone can't compete. Rainbow Dash say's Ice Iris's are almost impossible to find in Spring when Wind Rider reveals how he got Spitfire out of the way.
E17: Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Applejack and Rarity are summoned by the map to help Coco restart a theatre tradition in Manehattan. Twilight is actually bored because she's read all the books in her library and is upset to find out she isn't one of the ponies summoned to help solve a problem (because she'd fix it to quick to inspire others). Rarity mentions a previous visit to Manehattan (probably fashion week). Rarity and Applejack are sad they'll have to miss the Sisterhooves Social as its on at the same time as their mission. They need to help restore the Midsummer Theater Revival (but it could be the season or the name though the season is more likely) by the method mares. The park is covered in weeds that look like a summer problem as they're in flower.
E18: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Big Mac dresses up as a mare to compete in the sisterhooves social with Apple Bloom as he is worried they aren't as close as they used to be. Probably summer as it happens at the same time as the Midsummer Theatre Revival. Rainbow dash and Scootaloo are competing together in the social so it must be after Rainbow said she'd take Scootaloo under her wing, they've been training all week for the social. Afterwards Big Mac explains he just wanted to have her look up to him as a hero again even if its just for one day and Apple Bloom say's she know's he'll always be there if she needs him.
E19: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. After helping Pipsqueak win the student presidency against Diamond Tiara the crusaders help her find a better way and get their cutie marks. Sweetie Belle has no trouble lifting Pipsqueak telekinetically. Pipsqueak mentiosn the playground equipment was damaged in the battle against Tirek so its not that long after that. The crusaders reach out to Diamond Tiara after seeing how lost and sad she is after losing the election and her best friend helping her find a better way. When they crusaders decide to stop worrying about their talent and instead focus on helping others find their's as they are good at it they gain their cutie marks.
E20: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Cadence and Shining Armour want to tell Twilight Cadence is pregnant but Pinkie Pie finds out by accident and has to keep from spoiling the surprise before they can tell her. Mrs Cake has no problem with  Pinkie watching Pound cake or the counter while she's busy elsewhere. Twilight's had enough time since learning they're coming to vist that she's collected things her brother liked as a colt as a surprise. Mr Cake asks Pinkie Pie to help out with the deliveries as he needs to help Mrs Cake. We see hte CMC's with their new cutie marks. We also find out that Pinkie's friends recommend her filing system.
E21: Winter. The Apple's and Pie's spend time together learning about each other Hearthswarming traditions.
E22: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Discord plays a mean prank on Twilight by ensuring she's excluded from a weekend her friends spend together then rubbing injokes in her muzzle. Twilight refers to it as a long weekend.
E23: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Twilight and Fluttershy are called to help the Hooffield/McColt feud. Twilight is delighted that she and Fluttershy are being called to solve a problem in the Smokey Mountains and she's finally being called. The Hooffields have a lot of crops growing so it may be near growing season for pumpkins? After resolving the problem Twilight comments the map has now called all of the mane 6.
E24: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Countess Coloratura visits Ponyville and Applejack helps her rediscover the pony she was when younger rather than being manipulated by her manager. We see the CMC's witht their cutie marks.
E25 and 26: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Starlight travels back in time to break up the mane 6's friendship putting all of Equestria in danger.

Season 6
E1 and E2: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. A visit to see Cadence and Shining Armours foal goes wrong when her crying shatters the crystal heart. We open soon enough after Starlight's redemption she's still having trouble finding her way around the smaller on the outside castle and being amazed at Twilight letting her stay there. Following the CMC's as they help a pony out with their cutie mark is an option Twilight considers for starlight. The episode starts expecting the foal any day now and then a snowflake informing Twilight of their birth arrives.
E3: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Pinke, Rarity and Maud visit Manehattan as part of the Pie sisters annual gift exchange. Rarity mentions her boutique in Canterlot is doing so well she's decided to open another one in Manehattan and needs to scout locations. Rarity know's Maud. They are skating at the Rockerhoof? center (Rockerfeller equivilent) which in our world is allowed October 8 to April. The rockpouch store is closed for a few moons to allow the owner to take a vacation to Canterlot. They enjoy a picnic in a green central park with people on the water, flying kites and flowers all around them. We see ponies on boats which in our world are rentable april to october.
E4: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Rarity finds the store she wants to turn into Rarity for you. We open on the first post cutie mark meeting of the crusaders in their clubhouse amongst tree's with apples on them. They're still new enough that the crusaders are able to get lost in admiring their marks. They're also new enough the crusaders are able to forget they've gotten them when getting caught up in the idea of trying new things and say the more they try the better their chances of getting their cutie marks. The crusaders realize that the majority of things they did was to get their cutie marks and now they should try to help other ponies. However they have a lot of trouble finding someone who needs help and decide to try different things alone as they're interested in seperate things which Apple Bloom misunderstands and feels she's being left alone without her fiends making her sad. We also find out Apple Bloom is allergic to bee's. While Sweetie Belle is trying Crocheting and Scootaloo is trying Bungie Jumping Apple Bloom experiements with white water rafting, cooking, painting, juice making and dancing. When talking to Tender Taps she mentions that trying things with her friends was always fun even if they were terirble at it but alone its just terrible. When the other two get backthey find Apple Bloom sitting in the dark  moping over how each activity made her feel more alone than the next until the others reassure her they didn't mean they wouldn't be hanging out any more they'd just occasionally try things they are interested in the others aren't by themselves. When they're talking over what she tried they realize Tender Taps has a cutie mark problem they can help him with by giving him the courage to get over his stage fright and perform.
E5: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Spike is summoned to the dragon lord as part of the choosing of a new dragon lord. Celestia and Luna are visiting Twilight. Spike befriends Ember who becomes the new dragon lord. Garble is planning his revenge for his humiliation last time he encountered the ponies.
E6: Spring/Summer? Just usual green plants and blue skies. Trixie returns to ponyville and becomes friends with Starlight bonding over their history as villains. Starlights relation with TWilight's friends is still rocky and she refers to them as Twilight's friends implying she's not been a studnet of Twilight that long. Trixie is on her humble and pentitent apology tour so it should be somewhat close to her alicorn amulet incident allowing for pony travel times. We see cranky in his orange wig.

• Brohoof 1