Banner by ~ SFyr

hello!! :o)

littleclown

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

i've been a fan of my little pony since generation one! i grew up with hand-me-down tapes of the pilot episodes from 1986 and still own mint condition copies of both! i was a bit skeptical about mlp: fim when it came out due to the drastic style change from previous generations (excluding 3.5) but my fiance convinced me to give it a try and i grew to love it as much as i loved every previous generation!!

hello, hello!! :o) i'm sora, nice to meet you!! (23, boy, he/him pronouns!)
i am a mlp megafan and a starting out mlp fan artist!! i love fan ponies more than life itself and would love to see everyone's!! i also love discussing theories, headcanons, hopes for the series and reminiscing about previous generations! my favourite thing about mlp: fim besides the way the characters were handled is the small easter eggs involving the previous generations!!

to keep this from getting too long i'll stop here, but i hope we can be friends!!

• Brohoof 5

Hello @littleclown, how are you?

Anyways, welcome to the forum! I think you'll have a pleasant time here, considering that most of us are Pony Nerds. There's even a section here which is specifically for the older generations, so I'm sure you'll get a kick out of that. Have fun!

Edited by Cash In
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Mellow Mane said:

Welcome to the forums!:-D

I'm sure you'll like it here!:mlp_yay:

thank you so much!! i hope so!!

8 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Hello @littleclown, how are you?

Anyways, welcome to the forum! I think you'll have a pleasant time here, considering that most of us are Pony Nerds. There's even a section here which is specifically for the older generations, so I'm sure you'll get a kick out of that. Have fun!

i'm doing fairly well!! how about you?

also i saw that and i'm so excited-- i have to figure out how to use the forums a little better before i start posting fully but i'll find my way around!

• Brohoof 2