Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

November Art Contest Winner

Lord Valtasar

uhm, hi, Twilight said it's a small event with very few participants, but so many of you submitted, i'm just not made for this sort of thing...*tries to run off stage*
:twi:Twilight: c'mon Fluttershy it's not that bad. you can do it
oh, ok.. so... sorry but i just can't make anypony loose, you all won :squee:
Twilight: ughh.. just chose one
uhm.. OK. Twilight, I can do this, @Hardway Bet's No. You're Drunk! wins-congratulations-thank-you-for-participating-bye... *runs and hides*

Okay everypony, lets not push it any further, Hardway Bet it is. but let's not forget all those who participated here are their entries the order they were submitted

@Midnight Solace's "At World's End"
image1.jpeg

@Catpone Cerberus's "Crazy Military Pegasus"
art_contest_novemberp.png

@Lord Valtasar's I "shot the Sherif" - just look at his state after all these shots-
drunk pegasus soldier.png

@TBD "We Happy Few" -Graffiti: smile-
photomania-b3809008b9e008df340e7399f0aca599.jpg

@Synniken's "Officer Service, at your Bill, how can I- wait"
Art Contest November.jpg

@zsparkonequus' "Arrest of the Cutie"
14veoj.png&key=c944e5b6b38ee045dbd99feba

@Pucksterv's "Warrior"
warrior_by_pucksterv-dcspzwq.png&key=426

@Ganaram Inukshuk's "Fake it til you lose it"
mlpfim_blender_fluttercop.png

@JCKane's "Crazy Guard Steals Crown Thingy"
Nov 2018 Art Contest Crazy Guard Steals Crown Thingy.png

@Sondash Studios' "Sondash Studio's Entry"
20181126_215653.jpg

@CameoShadowness' "Wasted Beyond Reason"
XmLtJkWcLzzvG_TkWVYroDoPn3SlnLW4QYixgYJq
@Usager's "Born 2 muffin"
bE9mH2I.jpg&key=efdfc85123a8e770ed7a191f

@JPunx's "Fluttershy's First(&Last) Police Day"
DuIm0UA.jpg&key=747d25f7ad3ec5f06ed8c706

@Hardway Bet's "No. You're Drunk!"
No, you're drunk!.png

@core578's "Drunken Breezie Soldier"
 breezie_soldier_by_flutter20_dctaw4l-pre

oops, this post was supposed to be done by Flutteshy, oh well..

• Brohoof 11

• The topic was featured
17 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Awesome entries!

I love the subtle Village People reference with the hats in Hardway Bet's picture. :-P

Thanks! I felt the boutique wouldn't be complete with just one type of costume. :mlp_grin:

There were some strong entries, though. Those were difficult prompts to combine into one unified concept.

Edited by Hardway Bet
  • Brohoof 2

For those wondering, mixing together Inkscape and Blender was all unexplored territory for me, so much so that I had to keep everything under wraps until the winner was announced and even then I was still unsure whether it'd work. (It didn't stop me from switching my Kirin Pie avatar for a Fluttercop avatar, though.)

(Also, the sign says "NO PARKING; If the owner of the unauthorized vehicle does not arrive within 15 minutes, we are legally allowed to make the vehicle leave at the vehicle owner's expense".)

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, CameoShadowness said:

My gif does not load????

it shows as a stationary pic in the entries, even though we've had a GIF before and it worked fine, if it's a GIF send me a link and i'll update it

2 hours ago, Midnight Solace said:

Wow, my art looks crap compared to the others. Great job everypony! And congrats to @Hardway Bet!

i actually really like your piece, both the characters are so expressive

2 hours ago, Midnight Solace said:

Wow, my art looks crap compared to the others. Great job everypony! And congrats to @Hardway Bet!

I like it.

17 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

it shows as a stationary pic in the entries, even though we've had a GIF before and it worked fine, if it's a GIF send me a link and i'll update it

i actually really like your piece, both the characters are so expressive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fIm0qFzM5eYO-Uu8jFBV9Q5CW0_SgJXB/view?usp=sharing

It should be good. Let me know if something is wrong.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unfeatured
22 hours ago, Midnight Solace said:

You're looks pretty fantastic... and seriously at least you actually drew yours... I just made a banner :P  (granted had to adjust some things and wasn't originally what I had in mind but :P )

Also, @Hardway Bet Very nicely drawn and funny!  Congrats no the win. 

Seriously though, I think I'm the only one who didn't actually draw (rather digitally or by hand) their submission.

24 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

@Lord Valtasar @Bas @CameoShadowness @JCKane Heh, thanks guys. I didn't know it was that good. I always thought my art is bad.

All artists believe their art is bad after hitting the curve. Trust me, I went through several break downs thinking my gif is complete trash. It takes a while to learn when your art is bad or good but if you keep striving to be better and try your hardest, your art will always be awesome.

Tbh might have mis worded this... I hope you understand what I ment though. XP

Edited by CameoShadowness
Put something I forgot.

Look at those fine arts! :o

Good job everyone! :fluttershy:

@Midnight Solace

Why do you have to feel that way? :confused: Your art is detailed and the expression of the characters is very good. When people like you say their drawing sucks, it's like you're just spitting to the rest of us who can't draw that well. :twi:

On 12/3/2018 at 2:41 AM, Midnight Solace said:

latest?cb=20140220043745

No, it absolutely doesn't look like you have described. :darling:

... But if you think it is bad, then I wonder how my art must look like.. It's probably beyond any scale. :muffins:

• Brohoof 2