Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Top 8 - Ponyville vs Crystal Empire

Jeric

World Cup Quarter Final - Team Ponyville vs Team   

68 users have voted

1. 1. Who moves on to the Semi Finals in January

• Team Ponyville - Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Starswirl, Stygian, and Winona
    • Team Crystal Empire- Princess Cadance, Discord, Derpy, Doctor Whooves, Tempest Shadow

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-12-04 at 11:00 PM

6 minutes ago, Bas said:

This looks like it could become close!

Who would have thought that the almighty Winona would make it this far?

@Jeric Weren't we supposed to only vote in our team's matches?

I dropped those restrictions. Only the spammy rule is being strongly enforced. 

• Brohoof 2

:o

TRIGGERED ^_^ 

JivY7w4.png

CRYSTAL EMPIRE |  PRINCESS CADANCE - DISCORD - DERPY - DOCTOR WHOOVES - TEMPEST SHADOW

PONYVILLE |  TWILIGHT SPARKLE - RAINBOW DASH - STARSWIRL - STYGIAN - WINONA

GOOOooooooooOOO PONYVILLE!!!! :yay: 

• Brohoof 3

Cadence breathed.  They were on the loosing side.  Many different emotions were combined into one.  A mixture of relief and panic rolled into one ball in her stomach. On the other side was the only family she had left.  Twilight, playing her heart out.  Tears stained both pony's faces.  Memories swept through Cadence's mind of tiny little Twilight playong games just like this as a filly where Cadence would let her win.  There was no letting her win this time.  There was only pride of seeing how far she came.  Discord slid around, making another goal.  They were closer now.  Cadence thought of one thing: no matter what, if they did manage to pull this off, she would make sure Twilight was brought back!

Derpy and the Doctor worked together to block the ball.  Derpy had already fumbled it a few times.  She began to worry.  Thoughts flooded her mind of her incompitence.  They were going to loose because they chose her!  Her good eye cast down.  "Derpy!" Doctor blocked a ball from hitting her, "win or loose, this time, we're together!!!"

Tempest spiked the ball that The Doctor sent up, causing it to kareen into the goal.  Not enough to tie them yet, but they were catching up.  She tried not to look at Twilight...her first real friend, the one who had brought uer put of a life of tyranny and manifulation and into friendship.  There was every possibility that Twilight would fall to darkness because of her...that or she would be destined for the bothingness again with the dtrange pink princess she berely knew, the odd earth pony, the wonkey eyes pegasus, and the obomination of a chaos snake....both outcomes left a chill of terror coursing down her spine.  She had to keep her head in the game.

• Brohoof 3

Celestia: This is too much. I can't watch this.

Luna: 'Tis hard for me too, sister, though I've not known them for nearly as long.

Celestia: N.. no, it's not ri.. I need to be strong... *sniff*

Luna: You don't always need to be the strong one. One would have to be crazy to expect it of you now.

Celestia: I'm sorry... *cries*

Luna: Don't be sorry. And I swear to you, Tia, we are all going to get out of this.

image.png.83b425c7ffdd43f062271bc46e161d7b.png

Edited by BornAgainBrony
  • Brohoof 4

092.jpg

Derpy and the Doctor together can make the impossible possible

b714bafc2bd810c1610dfdad390331c2861a8852_hq.jpg

Tempest showed how fornidable she could be once before, and again now

images.jpg

Discord needs to straighten the mess ue made.

And sweet Princess Cadence that may finally get a chance for her moment to shine!  With her husband lost and her baby gone, she has to fight her last remaining family member in order to protect the team she ended up the leader of!

This is a team to be reconed with

20181201_181022.jpg

• Brohoof 1

The Crystal Empire beat Rainbow Dash once before and that was before we got our strongest flyer. Derpy. :muffins:

Now it's the Doctor & his assistant vs. Starswirl & his assistant. 

Tempest: Hey Twilight, Derpy not going to take the bullet for you this time.

• Brohoof 1
  • This topic was unpinned and unfeatured