Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everybody! i'm very new here and i hope we get to be friends!

Phasereale

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found MLP Forums through google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It all started back then, when I was in 7th or 8th grade of my Middle School years. When I was hangout with some of my friends that are girls. I heard them bring up a topic about a tv show call My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic that they like watching. I asked a few questions about the show here and their. Questions like: "is it a good show to watch?", "What is it about?", "What are the main character's names are?", "Who are the princesses names?", and this next part is gonna sound silly and funny. "Does Princess Celestia talk at all?". I didn't see the new episode that came out, which is called "Baby Cakes". One of my friends told me that it's a good episode after I asked about it at the time. Later on down the road through High school year of Freshman to Senior year. I started to grow my interest into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I started to watch the first episode of the 1st season on Netfilx ( aka: Mare in the Moon ) during finals week on the last week, when I didn't have to take my finals on either of the last 3 days of the week, which is very nice of a teacher to grant me! I asked them for the last week off of early summer, because I was in a very toxic relationship with one of my "Used to be" friends at the time. She is not part of the group of friends of girls I was with at the time. This is a different girl im talking about, but I can talk about this story later on down the road for empathy, if y'all want me, too or not. Anyway, I was very nerous at first. telling myself that "Should I really go through with watching the show or not?". Later on, I found myself on Netfilx, on the menu screen that is paused saying " Ok, *Deep Breath* 3, 2, 1, and yolo". Then, I started to watch the 1st 2 parts and I gotta say. I REALLY ENJOYED THAT EPISODE! After, that. I watched more of the episodes through season 1 and more! That, Ladies and Gentlemen is how I became a Brony! I hope you like the story and I hope we can become friends!

Facts about me: I'm a huge Pinkie Pie fan! I'm a gamer and I do play on a console! I have a Xbox one! I also have a DeviantArt profile page! I like scary movies a lot, but I like the one's with the demons in them! I don't like to see humans hurt or kill each other! I still love cute and adorable stuff!

• Brohoof 6

21 minutes ago, Partialgeek514 said:

Welcome! I think you'll really enjoy it here! :fluttershy: What is it that makes Pinkie Pie your favourite pony? :)

Thank you for the welcome! The reason why Pinkie Pie is my favorite is because, I love how positive, caring, joyful, and funny she is! She also got me to smile for 1 whole week one time after listening to the smile song! Not the HD one, oh no!

• Brohoof 2

23 minutes ago, Bas said:

Welcome!

Have a great creepy place time here!

45874240_1991714797549571_967813099958566912_n.jpg.3718586fca4d27c648e5178a8061b15a.jpg

Please don't see this as being mean, but try to make some paragraphs into your text, it will make it way easier to read.

Thank you for the welcome! I don't see this being mean at all! I really love Pinkamena Diane Pie as much as the normal Pinkie Pie! I'm a very huge obsessed fan of PInkie and Pinkamena! Anyway, I will have a Creepy time here ^W^! I also love the picture as well!

13 minutes ago, Mellow Mane said:

Welcome to the forums!:flutterhat:

I'm sure you'll have a great time here!:pinkiecutehat:

Thank you for the welcome and I will have a great time here!

• Brohoof 2

39 minutes ago, Bas said:

Welcome!

Have a great creepy place time here!

45874240_1991714797549571_967813099958566912_n.jpg.3718586fca4d27c648e5178a8061b15a.jpg

Please don't see this as being mean, but try to make some paragraphs into your text, it will make it way easier to read.

Come on @Bas, don't scare off the new guy! :-D

Hey @Phasereale! Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:I actually have an Xbox as well, all 3 actually. :mlp_wink:

23 hours ago, Midnight Solace said:

Come on @Bas, don't scare off the new guy! :-D

Hey @Phasereale! Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:I actually have an Xbox as well, all 3 actually. :mlp_wink:

Thank you for welcoming me! I really appreciate it! Anyway, it's fine with the Pinkamena picture! I've seen and experienced scary things before! Heck, now days I barely get scarred! Anyway, whats your gamer tag on Xbox One?

22 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello! ^_^

Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Thank you for welcoming me! I really appreciate it!

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Another Pinkie Pie fan! :mlp_pinkie:

Welcome to the forums! I'm pretty new around here myself.

So what's your favourite Pinkie Pie scene, quote or episode?

Oh my celestia! I didn't know you're a Pinkie Pie fan as well! Anyway, thank you for welcoming me! I really appreciate it! My favorite Pinkie Pie scene is where in the episode where the ground shakes and everypony starts panicking, except Pinkie Pie! I love the part where she says "Hey! This makes my voice sound silly!"! I really love that part!

• Brohoof 1