Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$750 Stretch Goal A - Pie Challenge 2018

Jeric

mcm750pie.png

Two years ago @PiratePony brought forth a new stretch goal idea that I am shamelessly stealing for this year. Good idea is good. The thread is here. My wife actually took part in this challenge, so there are some great memories surrounding this for me.

sig-4759781.ahkjFF6.jpg

In the end @JonasDarkmane, @Randimaxis, and myself were pied. This year we gathered a list of pie lovers who will possibly take part.

Volunteer List Remaining

Mentis Soliloquy

Derplight Sperkle

Jeric

@Randimaxis

@Troblems Husband - Sebastian LaCroix the Bearded

Completed Challenge

Jedishy

BornAgainBrony

Arc Flash

Holly Jolly Ody

Jonas Darkmane

JOIN US

THIS IS NOT LIMITED TO DONORS AND STAFF. If you are a member and wish to be a part of this, please let us know here or privately and we will put your name on the list that will be in this post. Please don't do this lightly. I would love to see how far we get through this, and long delays can mess things up. :D

• Vote for the first victim volunteer
  • Once picked the person will record themselves getting pied 
  • They will post it in this topic 
  • The video will contain them challenging the next person (please mention them in the topic)
  • That person will then do the same. 
  • Repeat until the list is exhausted or until Dec 23, 2018

Please try and make a brief mention regarding the charity and the Hospital. Have fun. And be creative! 

• Brohoof 8

• The topic was featured
4 minutes ago, Jeric said:

In the end @JonasDarkmane, @Randimaxis, and myself were pied. This year we gathered a list of pie lovers who will possibly take part.

Man, why did you have to remind me of that? That rhubarb tasted most exquisitely. 

Pie away folks, don't let that list be the only ones who get a pie. You deserve a pie as well~

Image result for you deserve pie

• Brohoof 4

43 minutes ago, Bas said:

Will there also be...Pinkie Pies?

Suddenly, the phrase "getting Pinkie Pie'd" would get a whole new meaning.

I promise if I am chosen I will ensure to do something with this 

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Bas said:

Makes a list with his name. Doesn't add it to the poll.

Too bad somepony noticed, Jeric. Didn't work out.

For the challenge;

Will there also be...Pinkie Pies?

Suddenly, the phrase "getting Pinkie Pie'd" would get a whole new meaning.

Oh! Just read this. I didn’t want to start this off, but I’m on the list so anyone can challenge me. 

Anyone on MLPF can add their name at this point for the opportunity to be called out to go next. 

• Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Anyone on MLPF can add their name at this point for the opportunity to be called out to go next

Sure why not. I'll gladly have another round if I am called up again (or I'll just do it to myself anyways lol). For good ol' times

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, JonasDarkmane said:

Sure why not. I'll gladly have another round if I am called up again (or I'll just do it to myself anyways lol). For good ol' times

giphy.gif

Unrelated, but .... love the Hazbin Hotel avatar! 

• Brohoof 2

Alrighty, then... count me in, bucko.

I did it before - my face is ready.  Bring on the splatter, y'all.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Wow... Jedishy has taken an early lead already.

Man, it never pays to go head to head with someone who can Mind Trick you into voting :P

I'm in.

Also, how far did this spread last time? How big was the effort to market it? I'm really wondering if something like this could catch on far beyond the MLPF, but the best time to do it would be during con season where people would be most likely to do livestreams of challenges. Who knows, there could even be a booth for it.

• Brohoof 1

47 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

I'm in.

Also, how far did this spread last time? How big was the effort to market it? I'm really wondering if something like this could catch on far beyond the MLPF, but the best time to do it would be during con season where people would be most likely to do livestreams of challenges. Who knows, there could even be a booth for it.

The last time there were three takers. This time we set it up similar to the Ice Bucket Challenge. As far as marketing it, I have a secret weapon that should help get this in front of other Brony eyes. No spoilers. 

#BestGiftEver

• The topic was unfeatured
3 hours ago, Jeric said:

Man, it never pays to go head to head with someone who can Mind Trick you into voting :P

He pretty much ran away with it from the start.

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Derplight Sperkle said:

I was 2nd for voting?

hqdefault.jpg

How could all the pones want a pie in my face?

Make sure you get plastic wrap for the couch just in case you are challenged. :D

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

Make sure you get plastic wrap for the couch just in case you are challenged. :D

Pie stains on couches are super tough to get out :eww:

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to $750 Stretch Goal A - Pie Challenge - JediShy calls out BornAgainBrony
  • The topic was featured
6 hours ago, Jedishy said:

Hey, everypony. Here is take one of my pie challenge. As promised @Bas it is a Pinkie Pie 

Reveal hidden contents

But because the pie was too frozen you all get a take 2 and @BornAgainBrony I'm callin you out for next in line

Reveal hidden contents

Nice hairstyle and facial hair, dude. You look like a guy who listens to thrash metal a lot. :wacko:

• Brohoof 3