Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$750 Stretch Goal A - Pie Challenge 2018

Jeric

25 minutes ago, TwilySparky said:

Nice hairstyle and facial hair, dude. You look like a guy who listens to thrash metal a lot. :wacko:

Jedi have no need of barbers

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Jeric said:

Jedi have no need of barbers

Qui Gon, Obi Wan, Kiari Mundi, Oppo Rancisis, and Belth Allusis all the best Jedi Masters have beards 

1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

How noble of you to want to do a second take there, Jedishy.

LOL well it wouldn't be very fair if I hardly got messy as the pie was so frozen I just sorta left a face print in it now, would it? 

12 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Gathering "supplies" tonight. Hopefully I can get this done in the morning, otherwise it'll be saturday afternoon. Curse'd night shifts.

Make sure that it's not frozen.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unfeatured
8 hours ago, PiratePony said:

Make sure that it's not frozen.

Yeah, I thawed it enough to be soft and left it in the refridgerator until dawn and even that made it borderline solid. Who ever knew slapstick needed a science degree?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

On 12/6/2018 at 3:24 AM, Jedishy said:

But because the pie was too frozen you all get a take 2 and @BornAgainBrony I'm callin you out for next in line

I can't believe you put that Fluttershy shirt at risk!

Aaaand, It's live. Compilation took longer than I thought it would.

@Skycoaster Time to step up to the plate!

@Janicethelight You ought to get in here and do this. B)

On 12/3/2018 at 5:58 PM, Bas said:

Suddenly, the phrase "getting Pinkie Pie'd" would get a whole new meaning.

What was the original meaning?

... I probably shouldn't think to hard about this.

Edited by BornAgainBrony
  • Brohoof 7

13 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Aaaand, It's live. Compilation took longer than I thought it would.

@Skycoaster Time to step up to the plate!

@Janicethelight You ought to get in here and do this. B)

What was the original meaning?

... I probably shouldn't think to hard about this.

Okay, that was really really epic! Amazing job @BornAgainBrony also is that a CHS shirt? 

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

LOL well with a name like Jedishy I couldn't well leave it out now could I? Plus as a sailor, I am used to being able to get out stains from dress whites. Getting out a bit of pinkie pie from a regular shirt wouldn't be that big an issue. 

• Brohoof 1

Oh, Darlings you have been so generous thus far helping out the fillies and foals of the BC children's hospital. Can we get a bit more fabulosity and reach our goal before Hearths Warming? I think we can. 

Image result for rarity generosity

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
43 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Okay, that was really really epic! Amazing job @BornAgainBrony also is that a CHS shirt? 

Heeee-yyyup! Wondercolts forever! It's what happens when you suddenly decide to go to a con for the first time ever... only a month before it happens, and need a really quick & easy cosplay.

21 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

LOL well with a name like Jedishy I couldn't well leave it out now could I? Plus as a sailor, I am used to being able to get out stains from dress whites. Getting out a bit of pinkie pie from a regular shirt wouldn't be that big an issue. 

Well, all-white you can just bleach forever without changing anything. On colors? That's a bit more complicated. Or is there still another magic trick I don't know? (amazingly, nothing got on any of my clothes during that shoot)

12 hours ago, Janicethelight said:

Can I actually use a pinkie pie in the face?

That's a private discussion between you and Pinkie. *cough*

To join the glorious ranks of the daring though, you simply need to accept the task here with a definitive yes or no.

Edited by BornAgainBrony
  • Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Well, all-white you can just bleach forever without changing anything. On colors? That's a bit more complicated. Or is there still another magic trick I don't know? (amazingly, nothing got on any of my clothes during that shoot)

Hydrogen peroxide and cold water for dairy/blood/and other organic proteins. So long as you don't let it sit it won't fade the colors too bad so spot treatment works just fine. 

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

@Skycoaster Status, update? You know how Pinkie gets...

I have him in a Discord server and he stated it will be done by Saturday. If it isn't posted by Sunday you can call out another person on the list. 

• Brohoof 1