Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$750 Stretch Goal A - Pie Challenge 2018

Jeric

27 minutes ago, Arc Flash said:

Never mind I just stopped long enough to read the post...:derp:

Still on for tomorrow afternoon:ph3ar:

The deadline passed sir. You are up. :)

• Brohoof 1

Sorry for the wait, but once the sun rises, Take Two of Pie in the face will be uploaded. I had some sound quality issues with my first take and just could not seem to edit it properly. As a last resort, I just decided it would be better to redo it. COMING SOON!

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Holly Jolly Ody said:

@JonasDarkmane I'm passing the baton to you now. Have fun

Ohgod. I will see what I can do. Maybe Portuguese pies are different. 

I can at least up things with two pies this time, one coming from my GF, the other from my best friend. :mlp_please:

• Brohoof 3

Alright, here is the video I promised. Taken in an apartment in Portugal. Kudos to @Kamii for smashing my face with chocolate flavored tart~ <3

The one who I challenged next is in the video.

Spoiler

• Brohoof 6

• The topic was featured

Hey guys. I'm going to have to pass on this. I'm fighting the stomach flu right now and wouldn't be able to get something done for several days at this point. I can maybe get one done later as a"bonus" but I can't get I've together now. Sorry

14 hours ago, Jeric said:

@JonasDarkmane go ahead and pick someone else sir

Basically this will be the final pie in the face so make it good!

14 hours ago, Jeric said:

make it good!

Did I hear you say @Troblems? Because that is what I heard.

download.jpeg.b850245519e845f705b476e5d1a52042.jpeg

Spoiler

Troblems it is c:

• 2 weeks later...

I had a lot of whiskey last night at a party I went to. Who knew that getting a buttload of whipped cream to the face could actually help with that. Anyway, happy new years, guys. <3

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Troblems said:

I had a lot of whiskey last night at a party I went to. Who knew that getting a buttload of whipped cream to the face could actually help with that. Anyway, happy new years, guys. <3

That was the most epic Pie to the Face I have ever seen x'D You gotta practice your aim a bit better though ;D 

Awesome!!!!! Happy New Year to you as well btw :3 

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, JonasDarkmane said:

That was the most epic Pie to the Face I have ever seen x'D You gotta practice your aim a bit better though ;D 

Awesome!!!!! Happy New Year to you as well btw :3 

It’s uh... cause I didn’t have my glasses on and I couldn’t see...yeah. That’s it...

Seriously though that was a blast. We had a lot of fun. As much as I hate being videoed and reviewing the footage, I’m super glad you picked me. Thanks <3

• Brohoof 3