Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Childhood Toy?

PoisonClaw

My favorite toy from my childhood would have to be the Thunderzord from Power Rangers, being a religiously obsessed with the show I absolutely adored this zord(though I think the original was still the best). My mom managed to snag it at a garage sale and it had all the pieces....except for the head :p. Still I loved the thing

I actually managed to get it again recently and despite the weird way to put the feet I still love it and have it on display.
And it actually has the head!

• Brohoof 1

I was really big into trains when I was a kid and I had these Thomas the Tank Engine toys. They were like little wooden models of the trains on the show and they sold tracks alongside the toys to let you build your own railway system. My grandfather, who was pretty talented with woodworking, made me a set of those tracks one Christmas and I got many years of enjoyment out of them. I remember using an oatmeal box as a tunnel and laying the tracks through it and later using lego to extend it further like adding a station.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

My favorite childhood toy would be this giraffe plushie I got as a souvenir at a zoo when I was a baby. I played with it all the up through my preteen years, and still have kept it to this day. Except, my little sister plays with it now. :-D

Edited by Lucky Bolt