shyabetes3939

What version of yourself do you cringe at the most?

9 minutes ago, Bas said:

LJ?

That means LiveJournal. Does no one know what that is anymore? lol

• Brohoof 1

Badges

There have been moments in my life that I do regret, but there's no age gap that I find 'cringy', not even my teen years where I mess up everything I touched. If I didn't do half the things I regret doing, I wouldn't be where I am now. All of it was in the past anyway, and there are things that I used to do a lot I now think are endearing/funny in hindsight, so why should I hate my past self just for being naive? It seems a little pointless.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I think the time I cringe at the most was during my days as a kid. I didn't know what I was doing back then when I did some *ahem* unusual acts to myself.

• Brohoof 2

Badges

7th and 8th grade me. I was an ass to my friends in the grand scheme of things and the fact that they're still there for me just shows how they are my real friends.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

11-12-13

I made unfunny joked, drew substandard artwork and was clingy and childish, even for a young tween.

• Brohoof 2

Badges

Definitely 9th grade. I hung around the wrong crowd, thought I was top dog and could do whatever the hell I wanted. I am not proud of that year and grew up fast come 10th grade.  

• Brohoof 1

I was cringy for about 60 minutes on Good Friday in 2015. ;)

7 hours ago, Envy said:

That means LiveJournal. Does no one know what that is anymore? lol

Right. I mean it’s not super obscure. It’s up there with MySpace and Geocities as once popular areas of the internet that fell out if favor. 

• Brohoof 1

When I was nine or so. I was awkward and didn't have much control over my surroundings so I found stupid ways to express myself.

• Brohoof 1