Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$500 - Stretch Goal Prize B - Donor Song

Jeric

Who will sing "Open Up Your Eyes" from MLP The Movie?  

91 users have voted

1. 1. Who will sing this?

• Passon
    • Will Guide
    • Randimaxis
    • Lightwing
    • Dark Horse
    • Snow
    • Lord Midnight Madness
    • Feather Spiral
    • KH7672

This poll is closed to new votes

Open Up Your Eyes wins. The donors and staff (who have not yet sung) are posted. Who will be the lucky winner. Poll will close out in 24 hours. 

• Brohoof 2

Dark Horse needs his chance to shine vocally and this song is PERFECT! He gets the deer vote. :3

• Brohoof 4

So Dark Horse is currently in the lead is he? Anything can happen that can cause this to change but I think he should be prepared to accept this victory just in case he manages to pull ahead permanently.

I would absolutely LOVE to do this song!

For what it's worth, I'm an entertainer by nature - I've been a big ham since I was a bacon bit - and have enjoyed singing since I was old enough to almost carry a tune!  (I swear, I got much better.)

And just in case you folks doubt my pipes... https://pony.fm/tracks/23931-a-glass-of-water-randimaxis

DH, you are a fine individual, and I am happy to call you my friend... but a little friendly rivalry never hurts, does it?  :umad:

Vote, folks - and keep those donations comin'! 

15 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

I would absolutely LOVE to do this song!

For what it's worth, I'm an entertainer by nature - I've been a big ham since I was a bacon bit - and have enjoyed singing since I was old enough to almost carry a tune!  (I swear, I got much better.)

And just in case you folks doubt my pipes... https://pony.fm/tracks/23931-a-glass-of-water-randimaxis

DH, you are a fine individual, and I am happy to call you my friend... but a little friendly rivalry never hurts, does it?  :umad:

Vote, folks - and keep those donations comin'! 

I also didn't expect to get this many votes myself. I'm a little flattered I'm in the top 3 so far. But I predict @Dark Horse will win. @Randimaxis, I think we got a fair chance.

no offense @Will Guide i really like you man. But @Dark Horse really deserves the opportunity this time, especially considering i know what great talent he has. :D

Edited by Mesme Rize
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Mesme Rize said:

no offense @Will Guide i really like you man. But @Dark Horse really deserves the opportunity this time, especially considering i know what great talent he has. :D

I know. I'm just pleasantly surprised I got this many votes. Didn't think I would get at least 5. Must have had more people who either wanted to hear my voice or see how I handle a song I'm not used to. :P

Well, good luck, @Dark Horse.

Ah geez.. well, good thing I have time on my hands over the holidays. Thank you so much to all who voted for me. ^_^

I'm actually looking forward to giving this song a bash and seeing what comes of it. Not promising that I'll turn it into an Irish ballad, but.. :derp:

Even hearing it in a baritone vocal should be fun. :D

• Brohoof 2

34 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Ah geez.. well, good thing I have time on my hands over the holidays. Thank you so much to all who voted for me. ^_^

I'm actually looking forward to giving this song a bash and seeing what comes of it. Not promising that I'll turn it into an Irish ballad, but.. :derp:

Even hearing it in a baritone vocal should be fun. :D

Congratulations, friend.

• The topic was unfeatured