Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What style do you like your hair to be?

Dashy 4 Ever

I really don't care what style my hair is, I let it be whatever it wants as long as it doesn't get in my face or make my head hot. If I could choose, I would love to have straight hair that goes down my back, because being the standard style of females might actually show I am one. But nope, my hair just insists on being a huge, curly Afro unless it is cut into a mini one.

I like to keep my hair short, usually cut extremely short at the back and sides with it left slightly longer on top, crew-cut style. 

Just so happens that I found probably the perfect picture to describe it, this is how it almost always looks when I get it cut. :mlp_smug:

Image result for crew cut

Honestly?  This right here would be perfect, trying to grow out my hair for it(getting tired of people calling me a lady from behind but whatever...)!!

https___menhairstylesworld.com_wp-content_uploads_2018_04_Side-braided-Viking-Hairstyles.jpg

Edited by Thuja
Picture didn't work first time around...
  • Brohoof 1

Art Deco. :Fleur:

Honestly, I have long hair because I can't be bothered to do anything else with it. I don't take care of it properly, so it doesn't get a chance to grow properly long. It just gets to about mid-back and that's where it stalled. My hair's not fully curly nor straight, but this annoying random wave that makes it look like a bird's nest if I have a 'normal' male haircut without putting product in it.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

I like it medium length, like, to where the ends just touch the top of my shoulders. I typically always wear it down and it’s a bit wavy and sometimes curls up at the ends...which is just how I like it. My own style is my favorite. :proud:

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much the same as my avatar, just less spiky and brown instead of red. I'm considering lopping it all off when I get home and just going with a simple side swept hair style. I'm really conflicted about it, though. 

• Brohoof 1