Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MCM - Spirit of Generosity - A Gift of a Badge

Jeric

sig-4745543.sig-4745543.sig-4745543.sig-

This is awarded to donors who contribute at least $5.00

On of the longest traditions of the MCM is the Generosity Badge. This badge is awarded to those who make a single donation of $5.00 or more. It is time to open something that we did back in 2014. Not everyone has the means to donate, and a few people have asked over the years if they could forgo the badge and have us place it someone else. Well, we did that a few years back and it was fairly popular.

For a limited time, any donations $5.00 made between now and Monday, will allow you to gift the Element of Generosity Badge to a friend of yours on MLPF.  This also placed them into the other perks of bearing this badge, such a donor messages, being a part of specific events and stretch goals. 

How do I do this?

Not gonna over-complicate this. Just make the donation and PM me requesting it be given to another user and tell me their name. 

Does this only apply to new donations?

Yes, donations made this weekend only. If popular then we may consider extending that deadline. Who knows this may be the thing that helps put us over the next stretch goal or two :)

• Brohoof 12

• The title was changed to MCM - Spirit of Generosity - A Gift of a Badge
  • The topic was featured
7 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I'm guessing that staff members will still retain their staff ranks despite this little addition.

That would be a good and accurate guess. If dual badges ever become a thing, I will absolutely make an announcement concerning it. 

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Jeric said:

That would be a good and accurate guess. If dual badges ever become a thing, I will absolutely make an announcement concerning it. 

That sounds like a promising idea.

• The topic was unfeatured