Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Avengers IV: Endgame

Denim&Venöm

55 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

That was pretty fast, considering the fact that the last Avengers movie was released just a few months ago, unlike the other Avengers movies. I think Marvel just wants to put an end to the cliffhanger of Infinity War.

Initially Infinity War and Endgame were supposed to be shot simultaneously as one large movie broken up into two parts, but the Russo Brothers made some revisions early on as IW became mostly focused on Thanos' and his journey, and Endgame changed. According to the Russos, both films are so distinct and unique in tone and other unrevealed elements, that it would feel jarring to treat them as one cohesive film. They had the resources already moving to have both films shot at the same time, so they simply adjusted the shooting to be back to back instead. Fans have known about several scenes in Endgame since well before Infinity War came out, as Endgame was filming then, and several scenes were filmed in very public locations. 

1 hour ago, This Whomps said:

It's been a wild ride

It has indeed. Next up, is probably Secret Invasion. The introduction of the Skrull, the acquisition of Fantastic Four, and a likely focus on Phase three characters seem to be setting this up rather nicely. The odd cancelation of the Netflix shows which the knowledge that the characters were originally going to be in IW makes me feel that Far From Home will be the start of a new 20 film arc. 

12 hours ago, KillerKingBakudan said:

................ It clearly referenced the end of Infinity Gauntlet where he retires on a farmland. How in the world does being gay fit into this?

The sensual way he caresses the weeds is clearly a metaphor for his repressed sexuality

• Brohoof 1

Super excited for this, I'm seriously gonna watch this on theater.  Knowing the fact that I haven't at all for the last three avengers movies. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2018 at 10:27 PM, Jeric said:

Initially Infinity War and Endgame were supposed to be shot simultaneously as one large movie broken up into two parts, but the Russo Brothers made some revisions early on as IW became mostly focused on Thanos' and his journey, and Endgame changed. According to the Russos, both films are so distinct and unique in tone and other unrevealed elements, that it would feel jarring to treat them as one cohesive film. They had the resources already moving to have both films shot at the same time, so they simply adjusted the shooting to be back to back instead. Fans have known about several scenes in Endgame since well before Infinity War came out, as Endgame was filming then, and several scenes were filmed in very public locations.

this makes a lot of sense. a big thing that often draws criticism is when a film (or other piece of media) doesn't know what it wants its tone to be like. so if they caught onto parts of IW that were in stark (haha iron man) contrast to the rest of it, changing it to be two distinct movies would be the way to go.

also it'd net them a buttload more money, but hopefully that money was the afterthought and making the movie was the main focus. i want this to be good after all.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I suppose 2019 is turning out to be the year when many of our favorite shows and film series end, along with the decade itself. How fitting though. They started the decade, and now, they'll end the decade..

1.  The current MCU

2.  How To Train Your Dragon 

3.  Game Of Thrones 

4.  The Big Bang Theory

5.  The Amazing World Of Gumball 

6.  And of course, My Little Pony : Friendship Is Magic