Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adopt a User

Jedishy

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Surely, I'm worth more than one of the worst wrestling stipulations in history! :mlp_wat:

What about a triple-decker cage match? :muffins:

I'm not one for wrestling, but the image of Rapunzel fighting with a bat pony is quite an intriguing image.

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Swit Swat said:

I adopt everypony on this site... because I've been inactive for so long that I don't really know anyone. :mlp_please:

My goodness I remember you! :dash:

I adopt @Derplight Sperkle because he is a cute buggo who sits on couches and goes plbt. He is quite huggable and has no qualms about getting squeezed for his cuteness.

*lays out the master plans for the greatest couch pillow fort ever conceived with him*

Here's cute buggos to go with the cute buggos.

1902635__safe_artist-colon-spindlespice_

• Brohoof 4

48 minutes ago, ~C. Discord~ said:

I adopt @Derplight Sperkle because he is a cute buggo who sits on couches and goes plbt. He is quite huggable and has no qualms about getting squeezed for his cuteness.

*lays out the master plans for the greatest couch pillow fort ever conceived with him*

OMG! That picture is awesome! Why didn't I think of that! :-D

(Sorry, that was too much like Ash)

@Bas I might be up so something like this. You don't seem the type to go falling into any rivers in the middle of the night.

Edited by Baby Dashie
  • Brohoof 1

57 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

OMG! That picture is awesome! Why didn't I think of that! :-D

It's the cover art of a story I just finished. :ticking: PM me if you're interested! You can never have too many bugbros...as that is the idea of a swarm. :orly:

2 hours ago, ~C. Discord~ said:

Bugbros forever! There is always a spot on the couch for you ;)

• Brohoof 1

Such a cool little sub-event you created here, Jedishy. Me? I'll just sit back and watch all of the interactions that have occurred in this thread and anymore that will come along after I've posted this.

• Brohoof 2

I doubt anyone would ever wanna take me in and I wouldn't know who to take in because most of them are gone.

Guess it's a toss-up between Cinny, Cinny, Pew-Pew-Nick, Haven, and Olly; I'll write a randomiser tomorrow.