Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 w/ Jedishy

Kitty_Cat

Just as his hoof reaches for the door Winter hears a posh voice shout out causing him to flinch.

" Why Winter Bolt is that you? I haven't seen you in ages. My you have gotten big. The last time I saw you, you'd just gotten your cutie mark and blocked Manehattens largest intersection for blocks in all directions. "

As the words leave Money Bags mouth its clear that he is not malicious but that he is used to his status allowing him to say anything. Winters Ears fold and his head dips while color rushes to his cheeks. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I perk up my ears and look at the direction that the voice is coming from. Such a voice startles me a bit, but I calm down quickly. I feel as if I should do something. So I do. I casually excuse myself and walk over to Winter and look at this unknown pony. I then talk to him. “Good morning, sir. I’d hate to interrupt this chat but we should get our breakfast... We had an early dinner and I’m sure Winter needs something to eat.” I say.

Money Bags looked at Vincent in shock. He was not used to being interrupted let alone told that things were more important than himself. He took a moment to collect himself and then frowned.

" Listen here, I am a very important friend of this ponies very important parents. They have not heard from him in some time and so we have a few things to discuss. This all beyond your so I suggest just trotting on to whatever common pony tasks you have today. " 

Winters' eyes flashed with anger but he seemed unsure how to handle this. He did not want to further embarrass his parents by insulting their friends and causing drama in Manehattens upper crust. But he hated this superior attitude so many of them had. 

“I’m sure they’ll get to hear from Winter soon. I’ll make sure of it. Now we should get going with our day.. I think we’re starting to embarrass Winter.. heh..” I reply to this pony. They sound like they have quite the need for importance. Thankfully I have dealt with this before.

I look at Winter. “Come along. You need something to eat.” I say.

• 3 weeks later...

" Yes lets eat.." 

Winter followed Vincent in a bit of a daze worried that his parents would hear of this. Money Bags stood there mouth agape unused to being dismissed by anypony. Winter was visibly shaken by the events. His past was not his favorite thing to remember least of all the rich ponies he grew up around. Especially when broke and basically being fed by the kindness of strangers. 

I go back to my seat, with Winter following me. I pick what I want on the menu and I wait for the other two to make their decisions. A few minutes later Twilight has picked what she wanted. “Alright. I’ve made my choice. What about you two?” I nod and reply “I have as well.”

" Yes umm.. if its ok I will have the carrot and grain soup alongside an apple brown betty.

Winter rarely ate more than twice a day so he had picked the most calorie dense items on the menu to slow his snarling stomach. He did not want to show his poverty or get into its most obvious solution to it. He had access to a rather large amount of money with his parents being so well off. 

As he sat there looking a bit concerned he did not see Money Bags enter the shop looking determinedly annoyed. The pony trotted up to the table waiting for the party to notice him. He was set on getting his questions answered and passing on some information to Winter. 

With our orders in place, the waitress leaves our table to get our food ready. I can tell that pony from earlier is in here, but I decide to leave him be. I don’t want to create attention to ourselves. 

Twilight doesn’t notice the pony.