Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Surrogate Scootaloo Day Trivia.

Ganondorf8

So, we got about 48 hours left from the time of this post for the Trivia game, correct? I've been feeling a bit under the weather these past few days.

Edited by Will Guide

• The topic was featured
6 hours ago, Bas said:

Can I get an extension? I need some time to do this.

You still have two more days left which should be more than enough time.

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

So, we got about 48 hours left from the time of this post for the Trivia game, correct? I've been feeling a bit under the weather these past few days.

Correct. It seems this trivia is an easy one, and that's fine because what we have coming up next should prove difficult.

6 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

You still have two more days left which should be more than enough time.

Correct. It seems this trivia is an easy one, and that's fine because what we have coming up next should prove difficult.

More difficult, eh? At the very least, I passed every major Trivia save for the Master Quest.

14 hours ago, Will Guide said:

More difficult, eh? At the very least, I passed every major Trivia save for the Master Quest.

The Master Quest trivia was meant to be difficult and it certainly lived up to that expectation. All I can say about the next trivia is that it's a group effort even though I will still be hosting the sub-event.

Question 6 sounds a little vague. They approached several ponies in that episode but what were be the criteria to be their first official client.

Also, about Question 5, I got one bird, but looking for the other possible answer, I can't help but feel like I could easily end up using a fan made answer by mistake instead of an official source and lose the question.

31 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Question 6 sounds a little vague. They approached several ponies in that episode but what were be the criteria to be their first official client.

Also, about Question 5, I got one bird, but looking for the other possible answer, I can't help but feel like I could easily end up using a fan made answer by mistake instead of an official source and lose the question.

For Question 5 read Scoot's Wiki it gives the answer when talking about "running gags" and question 6 you definitely know the episode which is good, so if you check the wiki of that episode there is a direct image with the caption of their "first client"

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Lulaypp said:

I sent the questions. Hope I get it right >.< is it okay if I don't answer the bonus question since it is bonus?

The bonus question, if answered correctly, can be used as a substitute for a regular question that was deemed incorrect. Though they are difficult due to their nature, answering it could prove beneficial especially if you're the kind of person who likes earning badges.

3 hours ago, Bas said:

Not sure Ill make it today. :(

You have until 9:00pm PST--which is my time--so you still have about seven hours and twenty minutes.

Reminder to everyone that this trivia will be concluded soon so anyone who has yet to submit their answers have a short period of time left. Knowing me, the auto-lock feature isn't going to work so I'll have to lock the thread manually. In any case, Scootaloo will be checking your answers in the coming days so please be patient as she goes through this.

• This topic was locked and unfeatured