Ganondorf8

Surrogate Scootaloo Day Trivia.

Recommended Posts

Welcome to the Surrogate Scootaloo Day Trivia here on the MLP Forums.

In the midst of Making Christmas Merrier, an event dedicated to Scootaloo is celebrated here on the forums around this time. Unlike in the past, this year's iteration has a trivia challenge associated with it. So I'm sure you can all spend some time answering these questions dedicated to Scootaloo. As usual, answer them all correctly and you will obtain a badge that will certainly have Scootaloo's seal of approval on it, and of course the bonus can be used as a substitute in case you get one of the regular ones wrong.

How many questions? I believe there are eight here plus the bonus question so that should be plenty. Be sure to submit your answers to @Scootaloo and not me as if you send them to me, I would have to send them her way so please send your answers to her. Collaboration is still allowed as well as research and being given hints but I would appreciate if people don't post answers or close to that effect and hiding them with the spoiler tag. Some people are curious enough that they will want to check those out thus ruining their experience. You won't be punished or anything but it would be inconvenient.

Remember, submit your answers to @Scootaloo.

Oh, and this trivia will be active for the next four days.

Ready for the questions?
 

Q1. What was Scootaloo's first appearance in the show?


Q2. What is Scootaloo's Cutie Mark?


Q3. In which episode did Scootaloo start an Rainbow Dash fan club?


Q4. When was Scootaloo taken under Rainbow Dash's wing?


Q5. What two birds has Scootaloo been referred to as by the Cutie Mark Crusaders?


Q6. After receiving their Cutie Marks, who was the CMC's first client?


Q7. What mode of transportation does Scootaloo use to meet Rainbow Dash's parents in Parental Glideance?


Q8. In the Canterlot Movie Club EQG short, what was Scootaloo dressed up as?


Bonus: What are the names of Scootaloo's two aunts?

  • Brohoof 4
  • Smile 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just wondering. How many days do we have to answer the questions? Is it the same 4 days time frame?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh, yay! Another quiz thingy of my favorite CMC!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I was just wondering. How many days do we have to answer the questions? Is it the same 4 days time frame?

Yep. You've got until December 12 at 9:00pm PST.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Ganondorf8 said:

Yep. You've got until December 12 at 9:00pm PST.

Awesome and thanks for letting me know. 

I'm a little confused on question 4. Are they asking the episode title, or a certain point that the moment occurred? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Awesome and thanks for letting me know. 

I'm a little confused on question 4. Are they asking the episode title, or a certain point that the moment occurred? 

I'm going to allow either option to be accepted as the answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I am confident in answering these questions (Only one is unsure, but the bonus question shall cover for that if I fail), but you'll have to wait until Monday to hear from me. Tomorrow, I'm going to Universal Studios Hollywood theme park. A worthy opponent to the Disney Theme Parks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First! That was actually pretty easy considering Scoots is my favourite CMC. :twismile:

  • Brohoof 3
  • yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Will Guide said:

Tomorrow, I'm going to Universal Studios Hollywood theme park. A worthy opponent to the Disney Theme Parks. 

Have fun! :) 

Revenge of the Mummy is my favorite ride, there. What’s yours?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ChB said:

Have fun! :) 

Revenge of the Mummy is my favorite ride, there. What’s yours?

I'm trying to answer in a PM since this isn't the place for that question.

@ChB

And to simply answer the question: Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey

Edited by Will Guide
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Midnight Solace said:

First! That was actually pretty easy considering Scoots is my favourite CMC. :twismile:

Considering it's this time of the year, having an easy trivia was to be expected. Of course, what comes after this one is going to up the ante in some ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:P This is trippy. My MLP knowledge is not super refined. I can answer most of them now but still have to think for the rest. I will see if I will join this trivia.

 

Plus, Scoots have aunts? Huh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Well, I finished! First time I've done one of these trivia challenges, it was easier than I expected!

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

Hopefully the badge isn't a chicken lol.

It's Scoots scooter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best time of year(yes including christmas)

Only one question I was unsure about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Trivia sent and done!

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've yet to try a trivia on here. Gonna take a shot at this one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Phosphor said:

I've yet to try a trivia on here. Gonna take a shot at this one!

You've got another three days to submit answers to Scootaloo so there's plenty of time left.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sent it in! And boy am I glad you have that nice extension. This weekend was just too busy to do anything but a quick check on here. Really loved this easy trivia break and am looking forward to the challenge that's up next. Got to keep these trivia badges a coming......................except for that darn Twilight one I missed because it came and went :dry: That's a mark on my perfect record :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KH7672 said:

Got to keep these trivia badges a coming......................except for that darn Twilight one I missed because it came and went :dry: That's a mark on my perfect record :(

I wasn't an Event Coordinator when the Twilight Sparkle trivia occurred so I can't do anything about that for you. Also, the format used for that trivia was completely different from what we've been using since Fashion Week a few months ago in that there was no format and just happened. The next time we have a Twilight themed event--it should be in late July or early August, you'll have a chance to earn Twilight's badge. It might be a completely new one instead of what was given out back then.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KH7672 said:

Sent it in! And boy am I glad you have that nice extension. This weekend was just too busy to do anything but a quick check on here. Really loved this easy trivia break and am looking forward to the challenge that's up next. Got to keep these trivia badges a coming......................except for that darn Twilight one I missed because it came and went :dry: That's a mark on my perfect record :(

you'll have another shot at it next year, most of these event's will be reoccurring

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I wasn't an Event Coordinator when the Twilight Sparkle trivia occurred so I can't do anything about that for you. Also, the format used for that trivia was completely different from what we've been using since Fashion Week a few months ago in that there was no format and just happened. The next time we have a Twilight themed event--it should be in late July or early August, you'll have a chance to earn Twilight's badge. It might be a completely new one instead of what was given out back then.

 

51 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

you'll have another shot at it next year, most of these event's will be reoccurring

 Uhhhhhh.....^_^ thanks for the reassurance guys but I wasn't blaming anyone on that. Just ramblings of my own thoughts and no hard feelings on the events or the forum.:please: You're all doing perfectly well as ECs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, KH7672 said:

 

 Uhhhhhh.....^_^ thanks for the reassurance guys but I wasn't blaming anyone on that. Just ramblings of my own thoughts and no hard feelings on the events or the forum.:please: You're all doing perfectly well as ECs.

don't worry, it wasn't recieved as blame, i just took the oportunity to remind everypony that there'll be another chance to earn those badges next year(for most events, you can't have an anniversary badge like OOT every year e.g.)

  • Smile 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.